1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

x1000.jpg

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Man ibra is my second fave player right now next to K-PB.

I feel bad for him. Dude shows so much effort

SOleILL wrote:
Zlatan had a fantastic game. That game was just so much excitement.
What England-Sweden game were you two watching? Bar a fighting off a few strong challenges there wasn't much effort shown in that match by him imo. He often slowed down the Swedish counters to a total stand still and I lost count of the amount of lazy passes which were broke up by the English defense. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ people who thought he should have been #3 on the list of players in the tournament. His mismakring allowed Shevchenko to score his second and although he has all the talent in the world he didn't raise he game like need be and carry his team to victory. Hes a better Robben, arrogent and selfish and plays for himself at the expense of the team. 
Theo 
pimp.gif
 Welbeck
pimp.gif
 Carroll 
pimp.gif
 Gerrard had a good game but screw him for pinching Theo's ball off Ox at the end. 
mad.gif

The same game you watched. First off, shevchenko had a monster game, he got well in front of ibra (hes a forward, not a defender) and not that many defenders would have been able to mark him on that corner to start with. Why are you trying to discredit a forward for failing to do a defenders job? You completely disregard all the trouble he caused for that ukranian keeper who came up with some great saves. 
we all know that ibra is one of the most lazy people out there but he has his own way of showing effort. He creates chances for himself as well as for his team mates. Ill need to re watch the game to see how many "lazy passes" i can find. He played behind elmander when they faced england so i dont see how he would slow down the attack if he was supposed to play behind it to start with. He had some great passes in that game IMO.

Hes a better Robben, arrogent and selfish and plays for himself at the expense of the team. 

I was commenting on him being directly involved in his team conceding a goal which lead to their defeat. 
Any way you look at it this is poor marking, striker or not. 
sheva.gif

As for the England game yes he did have some passes come off but my "lazy passes" statement was in reference to the times when Sweden were breaking and I felt that he took way to many touches before releasing it which would allowed England's defense to get set and the attack was broken up. He never seems like he's giving 100% so maybe I criticize his efforts a bit more because of it...his arrogant attitude doesn't help my perception I'd imagine. Hell I dont even know why I'm complaining
laugh.gif
 it helped England win. 

I'm gonna need him to have a big game against France though so if we get a result against Ukraine we can hopefully avoid Spain. 

SLOWED DOWN? I remember several situations where he had no one else with him on those counter attacks, or one other Swedish player at most with 3-4 English defenders right around him. So how the hell could he have possibly slowed down something that didn't even exist? And the thing that is most unfair is that you criticize his effort when there were several situations where he outmuscled English defenders from what is known as the most physical league in the world. One situation in the first half he outsprinted Cole for a ball and then took it away from him and stayed on his feet after they tried to bring him down. In the second half Lescott tried to overpower him again and he stayed on his feet once more. The guy is an animal.

And he should've marked Shevchenko better on that corner, but none of that would've mattered if the Swedish defender who was supposed to defend the post defended it properly. At least Ibra had to mark a moving target in that situation. All that other guy had to do is stick to the post, a stationary object. And he couldn't even do that. All the goals Sweden conceded were due to their defenders committing mistakes.

This Netherlands Portugal game is crazy back and forth, it seems like CR7 will eventually get one in.
Now Denmark has scored jezz what a crazy last day for this group...

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

This Netherlands Portugal game is crazy back and forth, it seems like CR7 will eventually get one in.
Now Denmark has scored jezz what a crazy last day for this group...
right on cue...before that they had their chances.

Haha, I need the "group permutations" page opened-up just so I can keep track of who will advance!

This guy Ronaldo bout to have 80 shots on goal this game jesus...

How this game has flipped....

My dude Ronaldo coming through with those In Form FIFA 12 strikes making the keeper parry 
pimp.gif

So where can I find a comprehensive scenario list for today's group and others?
Like a legit soccer site.
Espn:

Germany is not quite through, but will be as group winners (meaning a match against Greece in Gdansk) if they draw. It will be knocked out, though, if it loses to Denmark by any result other than a one-goal defeat in which Germany score at least two AND Portugal win.

On pain meds- sooo I need to get this dumbed down

Originally Posted by cruzair13

So where can I find a comprehensive scenario list for today's group and others?
Like a legit soccer site.
Espn:

Germany is not quite through, but will be as group winners (meaning a match against Greece in Gdansk) if they draw. It will be knocked out, though, if it loses to Denmark by any result other than a one-goal defeat in which Germany score at least two AND Portugal win.

On pain meds- sooo I need to get this dumbed down
Try this one.
http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/news/newsid=1818000.html 

Back
Top Bottom