European Championship 2012, Poland-Ukraine June 8-July 1

Originally Posted by Charles Schwag

Germany will beat Spain in the final. This Spain side is beatable.
Germany needs to avenge the last euro and the world cup.

Why doesn't Spain ever play Argentina or Brazil or Uruguay....I seriously want to see Spain in a major tournament against Uruguay, Brazil or Argentina.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Deutschland 3 - Italia 1 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by engoi

3,h=343.bild.jpg

Kroos plays, Schweinsteiger too.I'm excited.

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

You gotta feel for those in the Deutsche XI who played and are also on Bayern München...finishing 2nd three times and then falling short of the goal in the Euros
frown.gif

Originally Posted by F Sharp005

You gotta feel for those in the Deutsche XI who played and are also on Bayern München...finishing 2nd three times and then falling short of the goal in the Euros
frown.gif
$#$# Bayern. Gutless.

I feel for Ozil, Reus, Khedira who played very well today.

Originally Posted by 1994SS

I don't know what I just witnessed. How could the Germans be soo bad today

Bad tactics.
Ballack also commented that the constant change in lineups lowers players confidence. 

They started off strong and after the first goal they started to fall and scramble. 

Boateng was Germany's weakest link and Italy were constantly attacking from that side. That was a sick goal.

Germany is still young and I expect this generation to peak in the next two tournaments. I expect big things from Gotze in 2014.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Boateng was absolutely horrible.
Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Boateng was Germany's weakest link and Italy were constantly attacking from that side. That was a sick goal.

Germany is still young and I expect this generation to peak in the next two tournaments. I expect big things from Gotze in 2014.

i called it after the Greece match...told y'all he was trash:
Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

am i the only one who thinks that Boateng is the weak link for Germany?

After yesterday's game, a claim like that doesn't exactly deserve a medal for bravery. Of course he was horrible defensively and was heavily involved/responsible for both goals.

He's a good player who had a bad game. He still assisted that second goal.  

I said it since Italy/England... if Italy scores first/early, Buffon will do his thing and they will win their games.

Super Mario and gianLUIGI Buffon *waits for a PS of that to surface*.

Spain is beatable, and the Italians are playing great ball right now. You thought beating Germany was an upset? Wait for Sunday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Someone explain the blue tape on Mario's back.
Looks like Kinesio tape...
The theory is, instead of compression, the tape lifts the skin from the muscles to improve circulation and reduce inflammation, pain, etc. In theory.
But it apparently works as a lot of athletes use it nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom