Evelyn Lozada Vol. Chad Johnson winning?

He got a tattoo of her on his leg
This comment has me rolling.

Its like hes just trying to process whats going on. 
roll.gif

It's fools like Ocho and them idiots up yonder that have fe's thinking they can do whatever they please.. FOH 

This dude is still out here with the simp mentality. :smh:

"I lost 2 things that I love" "I finally understand the saying 'You never know what you have til' it's gone."

seen chad on FIRST TAKE today...

SMH...

this is like a man riding in the car with a known drug dealer, getting pulled over, and saying "yes officer.. i've smoked weed before"

:smh: :smh:

gonna watch the vid later, i think ive lost all respect i had for him. SMH

seen chad on FIRST TAKE today...

SMH...

this is like a man riding in the car with a known drug dealer, getting pulled over, and saying "yes officer.. i've smoked weed before"

mean.gif
mean.gif
I saw that interview too.  Dude is just taking major L's

I saw that interview too.  Dude is just taking major L's

Dude is smart. He's not leaving nothing on the table that she can use against him. He's saying everything so if she tries to say it, its already been said. He cam out admitted the problem and has stated what he is doing to make sure it never happens again. Crisis Management 101. In NT's mind he went out like a simp, better than keeping your pride denying everything and she profits more off your pride.

. Marriage is for the poor to middle class man point blank period no two ways about it. There is simply no possible way anyone can convince me otherwise. I know from first hand experience that rich men whatever their age constanly have a steady stream of women from all age groups willing to take care of them physically,mentally and spiritually. Women just by nature cannot deny a provider, it has nothing to do with being a gold digger or not. In our society where money is the mythical cure all for all wrongs and pains it ultimately becomes too inticing for most women of any caliber to deny a really well off dude. Chicks will serve a guy they have no genuine attraction to just off the strength that he has bread. So why in gods name would a man of any remote intelligence commit his earnings and livelihood to one particular woman? Some might say love, but I'll ask you. Do you honestly think a woman that genuinely loves you would force you to put a ring on her finger and if you refuse to she will leave you for good even though you are worth several million dollars? What one has to understand is that their are different levels of gold digger. Every woman is a gold digger, im sorry but it's their nature. What a man has to do is know what type of gold digger he is dealing with and establish the lines.Frankly most women just want to be fed,entertained, intrigued and feel comfortable enough to let their guard down with a guy. A guy worth millions can do all of these things with any woman but it's all about the expense. Keep in mind that 95% of the women that you date are going to have absolutely no clue to what a wealthy lifestyle contains so going above and beyond buying her bags and paying her rent is absolutely unneccessary. Hell most chicks have never eaten at a 3 star star restaurant let alone a 5. Broads think going to the cheesecake factory for their birthday is doing it for gods sake! Where Chad messed up is that he went after a seasoned vet in the gold digger game. This woman had already been spoiled and exposed to a lifestyle of material wealth. That is a no no. You be the guy that exposes chicks to the upscale lifestyle not the guy that gets the ones that have already been exposed. You set the tone and standard for what is exceptable to spend and introduce her to. The world is filled with "green" women that are fine as hell from every walk of life possible. Hell you don't even have to be rich for most parts of the world to be swimming in a sea of vagina but being rich pretty much is proverbial overkill. It's like, "hey, I'm in Barcelona I can sleep with this dime and I'm over here staying in a hostile with 3 other dudes." To, "hey I'm going to sleep with all of these dimes on the same night because I'm staying in a presendential suite and i have room,food, drugs and drink" . Either way you're getting laid money just allows you to get overly laid. Moral of the story, don't be a dumb ma****a. Women 9 times out of 10 are a liability regardless. That 1 out the 10 is the one you procreate with if you decide to because she actually has sense and brings things to the table.

+

. Marriage is for the poor to middle class man point blank period no two ways about it. There is simply no possible way anyone can convince me otherwise. I know from first hand experience that rich men whatever their age constanly have a steady stream of women from all age groups willing to take care of them physically,mentally and spiritually. Women just by nature cannot deny a provider, it has nothing to do with being a gold digger or not. In our society where money is the mythical cure all for all wrongs and pains it ultimately becomes too inticing for most women of any caliber to deny a really well off dude. Chicks will serve a guy they have no genuine attraction to just off the strength that he has bread. So why in gods name would a man of any remote intelligence commit his earnings and livelihood to one particular woman? Some might say love, but I'll ask you. Do you honestly think a woman that genuinely loves you would force you to put a ring on her finger and if you refuse to she will leave you for good even though you are worth several million dollars? What one has to understand is that their are different levels of gold digger. Every woman is a gold digger, im sorry but it's their nature. What a man has to do is know what type of gold digger he is dealing with and establish the lines.Frankly most women just want to be fed,entertained, intrigued and feel comfortable enough to let their guard down with a guy. A guy worth millions can do all of these things with any woman but it's all about the expense. Keep in mind that 95% of the women that you date are going to have absolutely no clue to what a wealthy lifestyle contains so going above and beyond buying her bags and paying her rent is absolutely unneccessary. Hell most chicks have never eaten at a 3 star star restaurant let alone a 5. Broads think going to the cheesecake factory for their birthday is doing it for gods sake! Where Chad messed up is that he went after a seasoned vet in the gold digger game. This woman had already been spoiled and exposed to a lifestyle of material wealth. That is a no no. You be the guy that exposes chicks to the upscale lifestyle not the guy that gets the ones that have already been exposed. You set the tone and standard for what is exceptable to spend and introduce her to. The world is filled with "green" women that are fine as hell from every walk of life possible. Hell you don't even have to be rich for most parts of the world to be swimming in a sea of vagina but being rich pretty much is proverbial overkill. It's like, "hey, I'm in Barcelona I can sleep with this dime and I'm over here staying in a hostile with 3 other dudes." To, "hey I'm going to sleep with all of these dimes on the same night because I'm staying in a presendential suite and i have room,food, drugs and drink" . Either way you're getting laid money just allows you to get overly laid. Moral of the story, don't be a dumb ma****a. Women 9 times out of 10 are a liability regardless. That 1 out the 10 is the one you procreate with if you decide to because she actually has sense and brings things to the table.
+
Strong username to length of reply ratio there bruh....

^^^^So what girl dumped you bro? Lol, you def hate life right now, por que? And NO I didn't read everything you wrote. The first sentence was more than enough

^^^^So what girl dumped you bro? Lol, you def hate life right now, por que? And NO I didn't read everything you wrote. The first sentence was more than enough
That first sentence in no way indicates that some girl dumped him or broke his heart or any other wild assumption or judgement you want to make. I pretty much agree with that first sentence.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom