Ever been pulled over at gunpoint?

frown.gif
What a crappy feeling.

Racial profiling sucks. But that's the way it is.

Yea at 16 when I tried to dip in my whip (I had a bucket @%* Buick back then
laugh.gif
) out the park and everyone else that were sippin on 40's ran the oppositedirection, my dumb @%* tried to get on with the headlights off while the cops flashed thier Spotlight at the benches where we were at prior to that (it waslike 12:00 AM). Soon as I hit the exit the cop car blocks the entrance and I got no way of going out so I stopped then outta nowhere I got a gun pointing at myface from a cop with a rapist mustache. Had to do EVERY single !#*$+%* Sobriety test and I didn't drink at all. Everything from following the finger,getting the high beamed flash light on me for a minute, counting to 30 with my eyes closed while leaning back, and passed every test they threw at me. Cop evencalled me "A !#*$+%* liar" after passing them all and saying "You're going to Jail for sure, I swear to God." I hittem back with"Let me take a breathalyzer" and he said "We dont have it right now."
indifferent.gif
Ended up getting hit with "Curfew" and a free ride home.Little did they know I was on extacy TOUGH, pupils lookin like swollen pennies
laugh.gif
. That Mac Dre *$+$ got to me.

Wait a minute, I have a story involving a cop and a gun

Junior year summer in college I was playing beirut in my dorm-room, a big no no. I had a huge double to myself all summer and was able to set up a pong table.People came over, it got loud, RA tried to get in...we didn't open, she call cops.

The cops come over and I had my BB gun lying on the table
tired.gif
, dude getsfreaked out and reaches for his gun. I had to explain to dude that it was a BB gun.
laugh.gif
He takes his pistol out and start comparing the two. Like "wow this looks so real".
laugh.gif

They seized my gun and reported me to the dean. I was supposed to go on probation but it never happened....i just never showed up for my hearing and they letforgot about me.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by phaze1123

Originally Posted by ericberry14

would you like to give the story of how you got pulled over at gunpoint
Yeah, sure.

Police got a call about a Hispanic male in a black sedan carrying a gun. I was the lucky lad that fit the description and got pulled over. There were like5 squad cars at the scene and they blocked out the whole intersection. 500 directions later, I was cuffed and they did a vehicle search and closestthing to a gun they found was a Tech-9 CD. Got the "We're sorry, hope you understand" bit and I was on my way.

But the crazy thing about it was when I got back into my car, I looked around and still lots of people were staring. I think they were in awe of how Iwas able walk away a free man from the situation. I felt like the Teflon Juan.

Originally Posted by Russoull

Yea at 16 when I tried to dip in my whip (I had a bucket #!# Buick back then
laugh.gif
) out the park and everyone else that were sippin on 40's ran the opposite direction, my dumb #!# tried to get on with the headlights off while the cops flashed there Spotlight at the benches where we were at prior to that (it was like 12:00 AM). Soon as I hit the exit the cop car blocks the entrance and I got no way of going out so I stopped then outta nowhere I got a gun pointing at my face from a cop with a rapist mustache. Had to do EVERY single %#+!#++ Sobriety test and I didn't drink at all. Everything from following the finger, getting the high beamed flash light on me for a minute, counting to 30 with my eyes closed while leaning back, and passed every test they threw at me. Cop even called me "A %#+!#++ liar" after passing them all and saying "You're going to Jail for sure, I swear to God." I hittem back with "Let me take a breathalyzer" and he said "We dont have it right now."
indifferent.gif
Ended up getting hit with "Curfew" and a free ride home. Little did they know I was on extacy TOUGH
laugh.gif
. That Mac Dre !$#* got to me.

Yo, that's a hot story. I'd love to be able to tell it
laugh.gif

Closest I ever got to that was when I cruised through LA down melrose, had my car tinted out 5% had my front windows 3/4 rolled down, cop pulled me over outtanowhere , and jumped on the radio horn told me roll my back windows down. cop and his partner slowly approach my car both dudes had their hands clutching theirpistols on their waist ready to draw. can't lie I was super nervous. Dude got up to my window and asked me like 3 times if I turned the car off. askedfor my license/papers, dude said to move slowly
2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif
2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif
, I swear dude thought I was gonna shoot him in broad daylightwhile his partner watches
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
, let me go with a warning though.

3 weeks later got pulled over and profiled, ticket for tint
ohwell.gif
, at leastI'm riding clean and can't get pulled over on some b.s. now tho

Back
Top Bottom