Ever feel like you can't assert your opinion around women? Vol. sensitivity

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by J23S

Women are sensitive. You can't say thing blatantly
Bull, you can say what you want.   Oh INS, but at least I'm my own man.
%%%% this world
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Your saltiness towards the female species is always appreciated.

Agreed.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I say what I want, when I want and usually offend others...
I have already accepted the fact that most individuals won't feel me so $%$@ 'em

Me an my girl always get into arguments whenver i state my opinion that is different than hers. She gets all mad saying i always have to go against her and always wants to fight whatever she says. Im just like
indifferent.gif
im just trying to state my opinion. It so damn annoying.

I went out to eat with this girl at "Waffle House"
laugh.gif
(now off the bat you can tell she wasn't good enough to take anywhere else).....we get there and I start making fun of Waffle House and how IHOP is a 100 times better. She tells me to stop and I might offend the people that work there.....and I responded with "They don't make enough to care"....and she flips out. makes a big deal out of the whole thing and calls me rude.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Most women are sensitive in general...
laugh.gif

But if this is your homegirl or whatever, why would she be offended?

It all depends on how your relationship is with her.. if you guys are mad cool.. then say what you want.

Women are used to men NOT challenging them.When men challenge them, it creates a problem. They are used to saying dumb & senseless commentary and expect a dude to just sit there and not say anything. When a dude DOES say something, they catchf eelings. Because they didn't have a rebuttal in store.

Not ALL women (before anyone accuses me of saying all)

me and i have really noticed...with my girl if i say anything remotely wrong, she wants to get off the phone.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I went out to eat with this at "Waffle House"
laugh.gif
(now off the bat you can tell she wasn't good enough to take anywhere else).....we get there and I start making fun of Waffle House and how IHOP is a 100 times better. She tells me to stop and I might offend the people that work there.....and I responded with "They don't make enough to care"....and she flips out. makes a big deal out of the whole thing and calls me rude.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

But on some real, whats thes the point of even sayin some S!!! like "They don't make enough to care".?

Why would you hold back what you wanna say because of another imperfect being?

Speak how you feel. If someone gets offended, oh well, they'll get over it.

Originally Posted by RAWse

laugh.gif

It all depends on how your relationship is with her.. if you guys are mad cool.. then say what you want.
We've been in a relationship for 6 months. But she still feels like a friend who just occasionally preforms falashio.

@AntonLaVey

That was just blatantly disrespectful.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

laugh.gif

We've been in a relationship for 6 months. But she still feels like a friend who just occasionally preforms falashio.

@AntonLaVey

It was but it's the truth.

laugh.gif

@AntonLaVey

It was but it's the truth.......either way INS. Looked at her facebook 2 days later and it said "In a relationship"
laugh.gif
. Apparently the "Date" was so bad she went and wifed someone else with the quickness.
laugh.gif

I think the point I'm tryna make is, amongst my guy friends this is a very tame thing to say. Maybe my group of friends are just overall terrible human-beings but there's no filter on speech when guys are around each other.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I say what I want, when I want and usually offend others...
I have already accepted the fact that most individuals won't feel me so $%$@ 'em

Pretty much one of the things I live by.  Whenever a lady gets butt hurt over my opinions, I tell them to go change their tampon.

As for this thread, that girl's a dumb !@#@.  Like mytmouse76 said, her friend is gonna notice. 
roll.gif

laugh.gif

@AntonLaVey

In a relationship??

Your girl better be GOOD looking, to pick up the slack in her brains.

PICS?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

so she took her roommate's old clothes like ol girl isnt gonna notice when she wears them?
roll.gif

Yeah. There were three of them in the room.

It wasn't my friend's roommate, it was her friend's roommate. The third girl was like "Shes donating them, right? Well, she won't notice then."

And then they all went ham on a bag of clothes. That's how she told the story, at least.

But, if the women who posted in this thread could give some insight, that'd be wonderful.

she knows she was wrong thats why she was offended...
THIS.

Classic example: One day I caught my ex-girlfriend (girlfriend at the time) throwing away a broken umbrella on the grass on my property as she was leaving my crib. i was like uh-uhhh 
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
. I called her up like "pick that crap up and find a garbage can..what's wrong with you?" Fast forward, we eating in a diner one day. Me, her, and her younger brother. I bring up the umbrella story trying to tell her lil brother..to laugh about it though. She got soooo pissed, kickin me under the table and what not trying to stop me from telling the story, then fronting like it wasn't true.
laugh.gif
I don't think she talked to me for like two days.
grin.gif
smh.gif

I watch what I say around women.....they have no sense of humor
ohwell.gif

so true, you cannot joke with women. i made a joke about food and i turned this girl anorexic. i still feel terrible about it.

say whats on your mind and if they are to dumb to figure it out walk away. If they dont at least see my point not worth sticking around.

Originally Posted by chickhien

I watch what I say around women.....they have no sense of humor
ohwell.gif

so true, you cannot joke with women. i made a joke about food and i turned this girl anorexic. i still feel terrible about it.

Such Weak Minded People in this world we live in
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom