Ever find yourself missing your ex more than usual?

iblink

Banned
I just saw her picture on FB and it caught me off guard. Got me like dang, I sure do miss her fine @!$.
laugh.gif
Not enough to call her though. NT know what I mean?

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

How was the blink concert?

#%%+#*% amazing fam. I was in the PIT like 10 feet away from them. Tom actually pointed out to me
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i do,but i also miss my childhood sometimes too,but thats not coming back either so i just say $%*% it on to the next one

Nah, I don't mean missing them to the point where you're sad that you two split up. Just on some nostalgic tip where you remember the good times, butnot to the point where you want to start back-tracking.

she not worried about you when she gettin her back blown out by a new D

Originally Posted by FedExciter

i do,but i also miss my childhood sometimes too,but thats not coming back either so i just say $%*% it on to the next one
well damn...........

well said

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

How was the blink concert?

#%%+#*% amazing fam. I was in the PIT like 10 feet away from them. Tom actually pointed out to me
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
+%@%*%# nice. Can not wait for the new album. Back on topic.
Yes, the entire summer after the breakup I had to literally shred all the old letters
ohwell.gif

yeah and then i got her back! thank god! if shes thread worthy shes girlfriend worthy at least one more time

just make sure you make today better than yesterday...just got dumped recently about a month or so now...but i think im doing the best i can...i know damn wellchristmas is going to be a %!*%!...

Originally Posted by Al Audi

she not worried about you when she gettin her back blown out by a new D

True that. I mean, I know our ship has sailed and I'm not trying to rekindle the flame... the feeling just caught me off guard.

I get that feeling every now and then....probably cause I get the urge to smash one last time
laugh.gif

but then another girl quickly grabs my attention away like I have ADHD

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

I get that feeling every now and then....probably cause I get the urge to smash one last time
laugh.gif

but then another girl quickly grabs my attention away like I have ADHD
I know all about that. Today's my brother's birthday and we're all gonna hit up the city and pull some new victims. I'm sure thisfeeling's gonna pass.
laugh.gif

yeah and its worst because she moved like 5 blocks away. before that she lived like 45min away from me.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Nah, I don't mean missing them to the point where you're sad that you two split up. Just on some nostalgic tip where you remember the good times, but not to the point where you want to start back-tracking.

yeah homie i know what you mean (frowny face)....worst song ever to listen to is Trey Songz-Cant stop missing you

yeah seen mine on fb the other day. didn't really miss her though i was just like damn she was bad

Back
Top Bottom