Ever find yourself missing your ex more than usual?

I know how it is OP... Just kind of laugh at what once was.

On another note, did they play this when you went?

Originally Posted by FedExciter

i do,but i also miss my childhood sometimes too,but thats not coming back either so i just say $%*% it on to the next one

nice. my sentiments exactly.

plus most don't even give me the opportunity to miss them, so it's not like i can sit there & txt them to see how life's going. they usuallytake the initiative to do so.

I've realized that I only miss old females when I'm in a drought. Sounds @$%#$% up but it is true. Once I'm over a female, I'm over them. Evenwhen I try to start talking to them again, I can't get my feelings involved so it's not worth it.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

i do,but i also miss my childhood sometimes too,but thats not coming back either so i just say $%*% it on to the next one

co-sign

Don't really care at this point. Just gotta shrug it off and move on.

i was with my ex for 2 years and a half
and then one day bam!!! she just decided to leave
i felt like a crack fean in his prime
being denied his crack forever
frown.gif

i think its a perfectly normal thing, its the same thing as missing a friendship that went sour....the more history you two shared, the more you will miss her.Nothing wrong with it.

her moms misses me, and I dump her. lol, na chick was on some crazy tip. Tried set me up on some acusations that i tried date rape. This was afterwards when idump her. her moms tried to reach me through my moms to settle it and get back together.....wasnt having it.

Originally Posted by iBlink

I just saw her picture on FB and it caught me off guard. Got me like dang, I sure do miss her fine @!$.
laugh.gif
Not enough to call her though. NT know what I mean?

My dude I feel like you knew I was coming back to NT today and made this thread just for me
laugh.gif

I logged on the Book this morning.. saw this:
15569_220872167574_724402574_4292050_4002659_n.jpg

Been slightly ajar ever since... called her and everything
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

I just saw her picture on FB and it caught me off guard. Got me like dang, I sure do miss her fine @!$.
laugh.gif

My dude I feel like you knew I was coming back to NT today and made this thread just for me
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
i got one a step further...

i'm mad cool with my ex's brother so i was over there chillin with him watchin the magic game...(didnt think she was home main reason why i stayed)

a hour later i hear someone rustling in the next room...im like "what's that?" he goes "oh my sister" in my head im like"damn...
smh.gif
"

almost up and left but i stayed to watch the game...30 mins later she comes out her room...i act like i dont notice then she runs up on me saying "whyhavent you answered my phone calls blah blah blah"...but then i noticed she was wearing one of my oldtees...

needless to say i felt weak.....damn i miss that girl...but it can never work
frown.gif

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
i got one a step further...

i'm mad cool with my ex's brother so i was over there chillin with him watchin the magic game...(didnt think she was home main reason why i stayed)

a hour later i hear someone rustling in the next room...im like "what's that?" he goes "oh my sister" in my head im like "damn...
smh.gif
"

almost up and left but i stayed to watch the game...30 mins later she comes out her room...i act like i dont notice then she runs up on me saying "why havent you answered my phone calls blah blah blah"...but then i noticed she was wearing one of my old tees...

needless to say i felt weak.....damn i miss that girl...but it can never work
frown.gif

I almost lost it today... fam...this girl told me she tatted MY pet name I gave her on her body while simultaneously telling me she's "back inlove" with her bestfriend/ex boyfriend and tthat she wanted NOTHING to do with me.. coldblooded..
grin.gif

I almost lost it today... fam...this girl told me she tatted MY pet name I gave her on her body while simultaneously telling me she's "back in love" with her bestfriend/ex boyfriend and tthat she wanted NOTHING to do with me.. coldblooded..
grin.gif
how the hell that even work fam???

females
smh.gif

I almost lost it today... fam...this girl told me she tatted MY pet name I gave her on her body while simultaneously telling me she's "back in love" with her bestfriend/ex boyfriend and tthat she wanted NOTHING to do with me.. coldblooded..
grin.gif

females
smh.gif
On the G I don't even know...
smh.gif

grin.gif

females
smh.gif
smh.gif
how long yall been separated? me and this girl been apart for over a year now, both have had other relationships, but i just can't break thislink with her...and damn i've tried

grin.gif

females
smh.gif
smh.gif
how long yall been separated? me and this girl been apart for over a year now, both have had other relationships, but i just can't break this link with her...and damn i've tried
4 months... same here.. I hate the bird for every blatantly offensive gesture she's made towards me... But I love her to this day for who shewas to me and who she is inside. Always will. She's just a misguided, falling angel. I'm not even attempting to "get over" her cuz it's+%+#%%% impossible...I'd have married the chick. That's a hard pill to swallow. Her spot in my heart is sewed up, and if me and her can't betogether (and we CAN'T..we shouldn't) then I'll just have to chalk that part of my heart up as a loss. It tortures me that we can't even befriends. It tortures me MORE to know that I still WANT to be her friend...
smh.gif
.. it's gonna torturre the next chick that loves me to know that because ofthis chick, I will not be as open as I used to be. As caring. Trusting..
smh.gif
. Even if I fall in love again, it'll never be like me ad her.. that %*%* wastimeless... if only to me.

Back
Top Bottom