Ever found something in your food?

Originally Posted by HigherGround

I really don't see what the big deal is about finding "Hair" in your food, it is just hair.
laugh.gif

yeah i dont flip when i see a hair in my food...afterall it is protein
happy.gif

i found a dead roach in my Chinese food once moved it over and kept on eating.
laugh.gif

Last weekend me and some buddys were down at some bars, and my boy found a huge ring in his drink, must have slipped off the bartender or something

This morning i was making an omelette and as I cracked open the second egg, the yoke came pouring out from a pool of blood.
I nearly puked. I'm totally turned off to eggs after this morning.

I once found a grasshopper in my chicken and broccolli @ my local chinese buffet.

Best part was when the waiter tried to say i put it in there and they wanted me to pay,

i just left without paying a dollar, along with like 8 other families cause the stupid waiter made such a scene about me putting a bug in the food

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

My lady found a finger nail in her fries at Wendy's... couldn't eat at any Wendy's for months afterwards
sick.gif
smh.gif
there are rumors that a Wendys I used to eat at had a disgruntled employee putting their aids blood in the ketchup
almost threw up when I heard that, couldnt find a news link but almost everybody out here has heard of this "rumor"

funny thing is ended up getting tested at a clinic down the block, when I saw the wendys I remembered the story and took it as a bad sign
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

When I was a kid at Summer Camp, my dad ordered pizza for everyone, and one of the pieces I planned on eatin' had this big, yellow, big toenail. I told my dad, and he just took me to McDonald's afterward.

There were a lot of other times that I've noticed, and I know I probably consumed some foulness that I didn't know about....more than likely more than once.

I've had hair in food I've ordered and that's the most except for this one time when I was young there was a piece of a thumb(top half) in my soda can that I copped form a corner store. One of those lesser known soda's.

Threw that #%$% away with the quickness.

I remember my sophmore year in high school we had these meat Paddie sandwiches and this guy bit into it then spit out the food and found a roach in it.

I was laughing at dude and he was like
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif

i ordered chinese good once, it was one of those white containers for 1 person. i ate it and and i saw hair in it, than i was like #$$, i digged and saw more hair, and more hair, at least 15 peices of hair, i gagged and threw up back in the plate thing. i called them, and said i want a refund i found hair, they came back with another platae i was like get that outta here i want my refund x2. and i got twice my money back, i was heated.

my sister found a worm in her salad at this place skates near berkeley marina. She told the waiter and they replaced it to find another worm in there! returned it and found ANOTHER worm in her salad.... They made her dish there for free and gave her a 50 dollar gift certificate but she never wanted to eat there again

My mom found a cigarette bud in her food before,
smh.gif
...Disgusting.

- Hair
- Plastic bag (ones you put vegetables in) at Chevy's
- Bug

It's not me, but all this was when I was with people.

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

I really don't see what the big deal is about finding "Hair" in your food, it is just hair.
laugh.gif

happy.gif

Why do you think the Board of Health forces servers/cooks to wear hair nets? Because it's unsanitary to have random hair fall into food.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tecca nena

my sister found a worm in her salad at this place skates near berkeley marina. She told the waiter and they replaced it to find another worm in there! returned it and found ANOTHER worm in her salad.... They made her dish there for free and gave her a 50 dollar gift certificate but she never wanted to eat there again

SKATES ON THE BAY?!?!?! I go there all the time
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

laugh.gif

happy.gif

Why do you think the Board of Health forces servers/cooks to wear hair nets? Because it's unsanitary to have random hair fall into food.
laugh.gif

Lol.. I was at Fridays not too long ago and had hair in my cup..wasnt about to drink that.

i got stabbed in the mouth with a bone in a nugget from wendys. found a gross looking feather on a chicken wing at hooters. found a ton of hair like individually wrapped around some french fries at a gourmet burger spot in sao paulo.

i found a piece of hair in my burger at wendys. i have never been so disgusted in my life

Back
Top Bottom