Ever got caught out there by the opposite sex? Vol. That aint mines its my boys....

Originally Posted by bjamez20

when i was moving out of my apartment last year i found some jewelry. texted a pic of it to my girl saying "look what i found." got a text back saying "thats not mine"..
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
man, one time i was on duty...man nvm bruh
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
all bad the young PFC days.

go ahead bruh
let it out, it will clear your conscious
smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

at some of these stories.
Take notes youngins these girls are no slouches.
Throw out  the receipts in your whips!
They are like blues clues on steroids!
laugh.gif

As long as youve been up front with them and told them that yall arent exclusive...then you shouldnt matter about being "caught". And really you should not be being interrogated. Either they're with the program or not. If not keep it moving.

smile.gif

Dudes better keep their NT name secret, I cought this chick trying look up my Niketalk posts using my tumblr name and my email. I still feel paranoid that she made an account and is just lurking.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeadTrini1

Dudes better keep their NT name secret, I cought this chick trying look up my Niketalk posts using my tumblr name and my email. I still feel paranoid that she made an account and is just lurking.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

when i was moving out of my apartment last year i found some jewelry. texted a pic of it to my girl saying "look what i found." got a text back saying "thats not mine"..
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeadTrini1

Dude no lie, my ex girl did this! And no I don't remember her s/n and pics were posted a loooong time ago

Originally Posted by pip777

30t6p3b.gif
Same happened to me bro. I was meeting up with this chick to drop off the clothes she had left at my pad over the past couple weeks and when I returned her stuff she picked out two pairs of panties and a pair of boy shorts and threw them in my face saying I was a disgusting person. 
ohwell.gif
 I thought she knew we werent exclusive but we never sat down and had "that talk" still felt bad though.

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im laughing cuz i understand tho bro... damn yoga pants r impossible to judge size of the rightful owner
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mac4167

Was driving a chick i had met home, told her i wasn't seeing anyone, trying to beat draws, I run into the gas stations, come out and she's waving a receipt from a restaurant in my face. I tell her " i always go out to eat alone, just some me time" she hits me with the "N****, i aint stupid, aint no N**** eating 60 dollars of food alone on a saturday night. I just looked at her with the cant say +$$! face...

roll.gif
One of my ex bfs made a NT account to spy on me. I made him give me the password and changed it. Nothing to hide but he was really trying to clock me.
laugh.gif

Afram 09...me and my bro was talking to some random !#%%%%% that were from out of town, that we decided we would run through later that day (we had a room right across the street). Right after old girl gave us their numbers, my young jawn came BOOKIN around the corner with about 4 of her friends. nothing else needs to be said, security couldnt even help me
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Nothing more than an earring of another chick. All I could do was laugh. I told her the truth and that was that.

30t6p3b.gif

Almost got caught up kinda crazy dealin wit a chick I used to work with at my P/T job...

Broad ain't play her part, violated, and sent my main chick a FB message...

Had me out here all types of flabberghasted!...
laugh.gif

Anyway, here's the message:

398117811.jpg

Mine was crazy. I was messing witht his girl for years. Broke up with me. Started hollering at some other chick. Still Messing with Girl 1. Girl 2 wants to be exclusive. i'm cool with it. Girl 1 wants me back. I'm like whatever. Girl 2 breaks upwith me and i'm thinking in the back of my mind that I still got Girl 1. Girl 1 looks thru my comp, hacks into my T-mobile account (damn autosave pw) and find out that I call girl 2 all the damn time. Two days later both Girl 1 and girl 2 confront me at my basketball game. Worst thing ever. There was no saving me then. The good news is I dropped 17 trhat game, buit afterwards was so bad.

Originally Posted by lowprop23

Originally Posted by pip777

30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif

[+]
bill-duke.jpg
You got, got bruhbruh!  
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

lol.. spoiler got me, first thing i thought of (obviously this is the PG version):

I used to b just like yall....once I cut back smokin, I was tracing my steps a lot easier....

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

In like 04 I had scheduled two girls to come thru my dorm in college and forgot I told them both the same night and time.(smoked major weed) So at 9:30 I get a knock at the door and both girls are standing at the door looking confused. I could hear their convo and the way asking each other how they knew me and one girl was like, "he can't be serious I know he didnt disrespect me like this". So they are both blowing my phone up and my heart is just pounding heavy so I say F it and open the door. As soon as I open it they both are looking at me in disgust. I say, " come in ladies" in a low tone and ask them to sit on the couch. I then go into an incredibly made up story on how I was feeling both of them and I cared so much about them both my conscious was bothering me. I was just smashing both but one got up and left and the other sat there with me and watched a movie. We smoked and she laughed so hard when I told her the truth and we were cool and still messed around. Some chicks are cool like that and she knew we weren't together so it was love. The other one never spoke to me again until months later and I laughingly told her the truth and she hung up on me.

took my girl out for dinner and my car got towed. couldnt afford to get it out so she paid and i gave her my old computer as sign of gratification. couple months later we take a break cuz of some issues. we get back together and i told her nothing happened during break. im on the phone with her and shes like im watching this show on food network, this restaurant looks cool, you want to go? i say nah, i heard it sucks. she hangs up on me and i knew i was busted. my bank account pw was saved on comp and she knew i took this chick out for dinner there that cost $250.

my woman found a box of rubbers in the car while we were going to the sesame st show with the twins...I told her they were my cousins, but she barely believes he exists.

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

30t6p3b.gif

Almost got caught up kinda crazy dealin wit a chick I used to work with at my P/T job...

Broad ain't play her part, violated, and sent my main chick a FB message...

Had me out here all types of flabberghasted!...
laugh.gif

Anyway, here's the message:

398117811.jpg

she claim she's grown but she's typing like a middle school chick caught up in middle school drama. 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom