Ever got caught out there by the opposite sex? Vol. That aint mines its my boys....

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

In like 04 I had scheduled two girls to come thru my dorm in college and forgot I told them both the same night and time.(smoked major weed) So at 9:30 I get a knock at the door and both girls are standing at the door looking confused. I could hear their convo and the way asking each other how they knew me and one girl was like, "he can't be serious I know he didnt disrespect me like this". So they are both blowing my phone up and my heart is just pounding heavy so I say F it and open the door. As soon as I open it they both are looking at me in disgust. I say, " come in ladies" in a low tone and ask them to sit on the couch. I then go into an incredibly made up story on how I was feeling both of them and I cared so much about them both my conscious was bothering me. I was just smashing both but one got up and left and the other sat there with me and watched a movie. We smoked and she laughed so hard when I told her the truth and we were cool and still messed around. Some chicks are cool like that and she knew we weren't together so it was love. The other one never spoke to me again until months later and I laughingly told her the truth and she hung up on me.
Smashed both?
2zr0s53.gif

One time I'm riding in the car with my girl and her sister. Im driving and her sister is in the back seat. So as I'm driving, lil SIS call my name and I look back, she holding the broken necklace of a girl I had $%!%!# in the backseat a few nights before. It caught me off guard and I couldn't do @#*# but laugh and look nervous...but she didnt snitch! She just kinda laughed and put it back under the seat. I'll always love that lil girl for that (she's 17), she definitely had my life in her hands.

One time I'm riding in the car with my girl and her sister. Im driving and her sister is in the back seat. So as I'm driving, lil SIS call my name and I look back, she holding the broken necklace of a girl I had $+%@%% in the backseat a few nights before. It caught me off guard and I couldn't do +*#@ but laugh and look nervous...but she didnt snitch! She just kinda laughed and put it back under the seat. I'll always love that lil girl for that (she's 17), she definitely had my life in her hands.

this thread got me
roll.gif

I found some jewelry in the car when I was cleaning it out I didn't attempt to ask my SO if it was hers I just threw it away, I didn't need the headache plus I think if it was hers she woulda said no just to *##$ my head

Was chillin with this chick about to smash and she found some red hair on my couch, hers is black. So after she picked the strand up she dangled it in my face and rolled her eyes. Proceeded to smash though 

i used to hook up with two girls on the same street.
saying it didnt end well is an understatement.

I would throw stuff out if I'm not sure who it belongs to
Originally Posted by SneakerHeadTrini1

Dudes better keep their NT name secret, I cought this chick trying look up my Niketalk posts using my tumblr name and my email. I still feel paranoid that she made an account and is just lurking.

this is why I only browse NT at home or my phone and delete the history
laugh.gif

First time I went out with my BM we went to the movies, I was still with my ex at the time and as we're walking a car passes by and 3 girls are screaming my name saying that's him that's him! My ex called me crying and I ended it over the phone lol.

I once had a girl over, I knew her boyfriend, she came over twice in one day and when she was about to leave the second time her friend who was picking her up, ran out of gas in front of my house, was honking like a maniac, and her boyfriend showed up (he was follwing her or stalking her i'm guessing), didn't end well, BM came over right after too and knew everything already. Good times.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iswearimcool

took my girl out for dinner and my car got towed. couldnt afford to get it out so she paid and i gave her my old computer as sign of gratification. couple months later we take a break cuz of some issues. we get back together and i told her nothing happened during break. im on the phone with her and shes like im watching this show on food network, this restaurant looks cool, you want to go? i say nah, i heard it sucks. she hangs up on me and i knew i was busted. my bank account pw was saved on comp and she knew i took this chick out for dinner there that cost $250.
Nice avy lol

Back
Top Bottom