Ever got G checked?

What does 5 mean..... is it like a high five? who coined the term? Is it only used towards one person?

This is #NT. We've all slang dope, busted shots, dogged chicks, rode on chrome wheels, rock TI$A snapbacks, etc... We do the G checkin' here, cuz. Real talk. 

When I was like 19, I was outside chilling one night with a few of my _s a couple houses down and we see two _s coming outta my backyard. So they start walking our way, but they were in the street, we were closer to the porch. So instantly I'm like "%%! what's good _"... One of them was like "what's good _ u know us or something?" I'm like "_ you just came out my %%%*#@@ backyard"..Dude responds "you don't want it lil _," pull out a big $$* burner, looked like a 40 to me and start letting that #*$+% go! None of us had burners so we scattered.

Originally Posted by el producto79

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Op often wakes up in the middle of the night with a cold sweat; remembering that dire time in the snack line when he was checked by a G.

Dude probably can't even eat popcorn anymore
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I'd just crack jokes about the situation.
"Aww hell no...wait, nvm yall *%#^@# big as hell 
laugh.gif
."

When people try to cut in line, I tell them to atleast cut the line behind me, not in front. Usually works.
^This.  
laugh.gif
 I mean getting into a physical altercation over skipping in line?  Not that big of a deal to me.... however back in the day when I was younger and didn't give a crap I probably would have started something.  Just because their big doesn't mean they know how to fight.
I do remember once in college I was at the library photo copying some pages of a textbook when all of a sudden this big fat Samoan cat came up to me and told me to move so he can use the copier.  I told him I am almost done and that point he smiled and pretty much bodied me out of the way. Dude was 3x my size but I didn't care, I instantly grabbed the book he wanted to copy and threw that sucker across the library.  As I was about to run, he grabbed me by the neck and pushed me down. As I was about to get up and throw a punch, one of my Fraternity brothers jumped in the middle and squashed the beef cause he knew the dude.  We all ended up having beers at the pub and blazed that night laughing it off.  
smokin.gif
frisbeein the book cross-library
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im sorry let go brush up on my urban dictionary entries. where im from g check is used in reference to gangs. which is clearly not evident in his post

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

im sorry let go brush up on my urban dictionary entries. where im from g check is used in reference to gangs. which is clearly not evident in his post
Are you being serious right now?
If so, what does g check mean in reference to gangs?
Also where are you from?

yes
members of same gang making sure usually disrespectfully
los angeles

Originally Posted by iYen

Also where are you from?

g check...
like when gangs see you rocking colors they check you to see if your banging 

then you either say you a neutron or you start spraying 

Originally Posted by iYen

Also where are you from?

Yes she is correct 

Once when I was like 14. A guy pulled up on us in the hood asking for directions to this girl's house that we all used to like. It was like 5 of us and we were like "Naw, we don't know where she stay." He said aight and drove off. As he was driving off I yelled out "Lame @@@ boy".  Son stopped the car, got out and was like "I didn't hear what you said, say it again so I can hear you this time. Huh?" I didn't say nuttin.  He just hit me with the "Yea lil boy that's what I thought". After he left I got clowned hard.

First and Last time ever. I'll die for my respect lol

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

3/4 of yall get cut in line while waiting for retros and don't say %%+%....don't know why you're giving OP such a hard time when you wouldn't have done a damn thing either.

/thread
Not true!

I was just savin people a spot
grin.gif

In 4th grade, some kid sucker punched me for dissing him in front of the class. His older brother was a goon (legitimately, son was tatted up in 8th grade and already had multiple cases) so I never did anything back.
30t6p3b.gif

But he's either dead or in jail now so I won in the end.

yes
members of same gang making sure usually disrespectfully
los angeles

yea to be technical, a g check is when you see someone rockin gang colors, for example a flag or beads or whatever, so people check to see if you know your codes and aren't false claiming.

i got g checked when i was like 15. at that time i was banging, some 21 year old dude g checked me.
roll.gif
man i was scared as !##* cause i was just "coming home" so i was still learning everything. but i knew my codes so i was good... made friends
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom