Ever got G checked?

I agree with SW on the G Check.

But, nah, not since my balls dropped. Maybe as a child, but dudes really get punked still?

I'm a grown *$! man.

roll.gif
at the urban dictionary/actual definition posts

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Originally Posted by el producto79

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Op often wakes up in the middle of the night with a cold sweat; remembering that dire time in the snack line when he was checked by a G.

Dude probably can't even eat popcorn anymore
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
lmao! I can't! 
roll.gif
roll.gif

*edit* to actually answer op's question, never been 'g-checked'... we were fighters growing up so we never let disrespect slide, and now i'm a 6'2  200, hairy black dude... folks just don't have a natural inclination to disrespect anymore, even though I'm bout that lets-talk-it-out life these days 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

im sorry let go brush up on my urban dictionary entries. where im from g check is used in reference to gangs. which is clearly not evident in his post
Are you being serious right now?
If so, what does g check mean in reference to gangs?
Also where are you from?

g check...
like when gangs see you rocking colors they check you to see if your banging 

then you either say you a neutron or you start spraying 
roll.gif

Op often wakes up in the middle of the night with a cold sweat; remembering that dire time in the snack line when he was checked by a G.

30t6p3b.gif

Op hears popcorn popping
tumblr_ln3879hgV01qclt3z.gif

This story is hilarious. I'm not saying you should have fought OP, but come on. Did this happen when you were 15? NO grown man gonna let that happen and not say something. Funny situation tho lol

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

yes
members of same gang making sure usually disrespectfully
los angeles

yea to be technical, a g check is when you see someone rockin gang colors, for example a flag or beads or whatever, so people check to see if you know your codes and aren't false claiming.

i got g checked when i was like 15. at that time i was banging, some 21 year old dude g checked me.
roll.gif
man i was scared as !##* cause i was just "coming home" so i was still learning everything. but i knew my codes so i was good... made friends
pimp.gif
I was out at a bbq with one of my homie (already passed out drunk), with his homies. Back in high school, I was rockin' a tail because I had cut my long hair and wanted to keep some of it.. don't ask
laugh.gif
. Dood kept asking me "what set I bang" blah blah, then I remembered this same guy used to get punked on by my brother in elementary, so it was no threat. Then another one of his boys came up and said somethin' like "I'ma cut that %!% off %%*%#!" Right there set me off so I looked at him in the eye and said, "hold up lemme call someone real quick". We exchanged words 'til my cousins got there, and told me that the same guy earlier had his tooth knocked out by him
laugh.gif
. Long story short, the doods apologized and we all blazed it after. Mind you, it was about 10 of these guys and I'm by myself. 
Another story, me and my female cousin were leaving a grad party to go grab some food. Some big samoan guy throws a bottle at door and dented it. Me being brave trying to defend her, I got out like "who the %#@* threw that #!+%?" One of them ran up and blindsided me on the left jaw. There was about 8 of them and they were all pretty big. My younger cousin ran out the house and started calling 'em *$$%*!+. They chased us inside the the house and my aunt heard everything and called the cops. Now that I look back on it, had I assessed the situation more one of them fools would have been done. But then again, something similar happened to a homie of my cousin and he ended up dead.

It ain't worth it y'all. 

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Once when I was like 14. A guy pulled up on us in the hood asking for directions to this girl's house that we all used to like. It was like 5 of us and we were like "Naw, we don't know where she stay." He said aight and drove off. As he was driving off I yelled out "Lame @@@ boy".  Son stopped the car, got out and was like "I didn't hear what you said, say it again so I can hear you this time. Huh?" I didn't say nuttin.  He just hit me with the "Yea lil boy that's what I thought". After he left I got clowned hard.

First and Last time ever. I'll die for my respect lol

Yo!
How yall overlook this? this is much worse than the story the op told. I dont believe your last sentence either.

I remember I caught a beating for having a smart mouth when I was 14, I crank called some store and the guy knew it was me. So he caught me a couple days later jumped out of the car, and chin checked me he was like 20 I think, I just fell on my #%%. Next day I threw a *#!!$** piece of concrete through his store window and said next time its your head. *#!!$** guy had the nerve to call the cops. I had to do a summer of community service.

in 7th grade. dude threw a vicious elbow during a pickup game.

about 6 plays later, he drove the lane... instead of taking the charge, so to speak, i jumped in his direction and KOed him with an elbow to the beak.

that was pretty much it.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Once when I was like 14. A guy pulled up on us in the hood asking for directions to this girl's house that we all used to like. It was like 5 of us and we were like "Naw, we don't know where she stay." He said aight and drove off. As he was driving off I yelled out "Lame @@@ boy".  Son stopped the car, got out and was like "I didn't hear what you said, say it again so I can hear you this time. Huh?" I didn't say nuttin.  He just hit me with the "Yea lil boy that's what I thought". After he left I got clowned hard.

First and Last time ever. I'll die for my respect lol
indifferent.gif

if your gonna talk %+$% back it up.

Originally Posted by AEA18

30t6p3b.gif

Op hears popcorn popping
tumblr_ln3879hgV01qclt3z.gif
A+ execution

Back
Top Bottom