Ever got G checked?

In 07 i was in the theaters on the snack line with 4 of my boys. These 3 big dudes just skip right in front of us. NBA center type big. When they got their stuff one of them said " lemme know if anyone tries to cut you guys."

Share your stories.

laugh.gif
you CAN'T let that slide homie. I don't care how big they are you can't let that slide.

Originally Posted by Lebronics

In 07 i was in the theaters on the snack line with 4 of my boys. These 3 big dudes just skip right in front of us. NBA center type big. When they got their stuff one of them said " lemme know if anyone tries to cut you guys."

Share your stories.

roll.gif
roll.gif

what u stood there shook, and ordered a small popcorn with a tooti fruiti soda?

Share your stories.

^
137579_o.gif

... unless u were like 10 or something...

in before 10+ pages of NTers claming to be about that life.

you did the right thing OP...caught your movie and lived on your life at ease after that....instead of getting into a rumble and even if you do win, your $%! would have either been arrested or at least kicked out the theater and thats best case scenerio.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

in before 10+ pages of NTers claming to be about that life.

you did the right thing OP...caught your movie and lived on your life at ease after that....instead of getting into a rumble and even if you do win, your $%! would have either been arrested or at least kicked out the theater and thats best case scenerio.
but it still eats at him cause he sure aint forget since it "happened" in 07 

I don't see how you can let that slide, especially with 4 other people. unless you were young

At least you were with your boys rather than your girl.
But still that's pretty funny.

Op often wakes up in the middle of the night with a cold sweat; remembering that dire time in the snack line when he was checked by a G.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Op often wakes up in the middle of the night with a cold sweat; remembering that dire time in the snack line when he was checked by a G.
in 07. How do you remember something so insignificant from 4 years ago?

I'm wondering...if someone else cut you guys in line, and you screamed for their help...would they REALLY have done anything but laugh at your punkasses?

07 tho? you still wake up at night in a cold sweat with nightmares of these dudes runnin up on your or somethin?

Dude probably can't even eat popcorn anymore
30t6p3b.gif

I'd just crack jokes about the situation.
"Aww hell no...wait, nvm yall *%#^@# big as hell 
laugh.gif
."

When people try to cut in line, I tell them to atleast cut the line behind me, not in front. Usually works.

3/4 of yall get cut in line while waiting for retros and don't say %%+%....don't know why you're giving OP such a hard time when you wouldn't have done a damn thing either.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Nah my G, I get love in every city I'm in. Real recongize real so wat do dat say bout u 5?

What is this about.... what's the whole stop it five mean. 
Also OP post a picture of your self, sounds like you might resemble the kid from chocolate rain

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

in 07. How do you remember something so insignificant from 4 years ago?
I frequent WSHH and saw the video of dude getting g checked. Today i get my fresh cut and while im in the shower i remember for some odd reason.

stop frontin yall know if dudes was Huge and goons yall would have not said nothing.

i would have said i know you seen me in line boss. Ill order what you want with your bread also.

Share your stories.

That part had me rolling
roll.gif

Did you end up watching the same movie as them?? 

Back
Top Bottom