Ever had a threesome/want to?

How did you make it happen? Who brought it up? Stories
nerd.gif

Overrated experience. More of a mental pleasure than physical.

2 girls waiting for you to twist them all up for everyone to be satisfied all at once is...something else. Awkward until everyone is positioned well.

Judge me.

2 girls waiting for you to twist them all up for everyone to be satisfied all at once is...something else. Awkward until everyone is positioned well.

Judge me.

Never, my girl isn't about that life, FML. However if it ever goes down, I'm requesting a gauntlet match with 10+ females.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Judge me.
Nope. I agree 100%. Def. ALL mental The physical is much better with just one woman going HAM on you.

Just the !$+@! I needed to hear from too. I been there once... I'm slated to return in 2 months. My shorty says she wants to do it for me on her b-day and she actually let me choose the second woman. So naturally I picked a girl from my past. AND SHE ACTUALLY AGREED (was not expecting her to
laugh.gif
). So now I'm kinda in a flux and I don't like that the anticipation is making me want this other girl more than my own.  I also don't really feel like dealing with the after effects of it all.. yahmean?

No and hell yeah, double doggies, and 2 chicks tugging on the pole at once, man any day now. I almost landed it once but the female I was dealing with gf found out who I was and that I talked to her a year b4, they both shunned me.

Judge me.
Nope. I agree 100%. Def. ALL mental The physical is much better with just one woman going HAM on you.

Just the !$+@! I needed to hear from too. I been there once... I'm slated to return in 2 months. My shorty says she wants to do it for me on her b-day and she actually let me choose the second woman. So naturally I picked a girl from my past. AND SHE ACTUALLY AGREED (was not expecting her to
laugh.gif
). So now I'm kinda in a flux and I don't like that the anticipation is making me want this other girl more than my own.  I also don't really feel like dealing with the after effects of it all.. yahmean?

No and hell yeah, double doggies, and 2 chicks tugging on the pole at once, man any day now. I almost landed it once but the female I was dealing with gf found out who I was and that I talked to her a year b4, they both shunned me.

Never, my girl isn't about that life, FML. However if it ever goes down, I'm requesting a gauntlet match with 10+ females.

Judge me.
OK but have you done it? Or you just TAAAAAAALKIIIIIIING?

Came close. Dated a girl in college. He homegirl came up to visit. Homegirl was SO ill. We all went out, got drunk.

Homegirl tells girl she wants to throwdown. Girl tells me. I take everyone back to the house with my boy.

A few more drinks. We go to my room. Homegirl gets in my bed. Talking about how she love how my sheets feel.

My boy sits on my bed next to her. Have him a look that quite clearly said......get the %*!% out of here.

He does. More chit chat. Girl pulls me out and says she can't do it. She thought she could but she can't.

She's drunk and crying.

I go downstairs and break a chair in my kitchen.

END.

Judge me.
OK but have you done it? Or you just TAAAAAAALKIIIIIIING?

Came close. Dated a girl in college. He homegirl came up to visit. Homegirl was SO ill. We all went out, got drunk.

Homegirl tells girl she wants to throwdown. Girl tells me. I take everyone back to the house with my boy.

A few more drinks. We go to my room. Homegirl gets in my bed. Talking about how she love how my sheets feel.

My boy sits on my bed next to her. Have him a look that quite clearly said......get the %*!% out of here.

He does. More chit chat. Girl pulls me out and says she can't do it. She thought she could but she can't.

She's drunk and crying.

END.

Done it with a girl i was dating back in college. her girl wanted to be with a chick, and my girl was bi and i asked if she would wanna just make a 3. she was down, her girl was down

all i can say it was unforgettable.. both times

wink-o.gif

Done it with a girl i was dating back in college. her girl wanted to be with a chick, and my girl was bi and i asked if she would wanna just make a 3. she was down, her girl was down

wink-o.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

She's drunk and crying.

END.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I have and it was an extremely beautiful experience.... The lady set it up, got her over brought her back and kicked it off. Everyone thoroughly involved and aiming to please the other participants.  By all parties view point it was wonderful.  I look forward to enjoying the same pleasures in the near future.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

She's drunk and crying.

END.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I have and it was an extremely beautiful experience.... The lady set it up, got her over brought her back and kicked it off. Everyone thoroughly involved and aiming to please the other participants.  By all parties view point it was wonderful.  I look forward to enjoying the same pleasures in the near future.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

wink-o.gif

Translation: The sex was OK. I was a little bit thrown because I'd never been in a room having sex with my girl with another pair of eyes watching us, let alone another pair of hands, *******, and butt cheeks in the mix. I mean, it was cool. As far as the whole "unforgettable" aspect, I mean it IS a HELLUVA story to tell the homies (online or otherwise), but as far as the actual sex goes I've had better. It just wasn't all that intense like people say it is. The other chick didn't really know my body like that so she didn't do all the stuff I'm used to the same way I'm used to it. And I didn't wanna risk throwin my girl off by enjoying it too much anyway. But this Dave Chapelle .gif is funny so I'll post it anyway.

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

wink-o.gif

Translation: The sex was OK. I was a little bit thrown because I'd never been in a room having sex with my girl with another pair of eyes watching us, let alone another pair of hands, *******, and butt cheeks in the mix. I mean, it was cool. As far as the whole "unforgettable" aspect, I mean it IS a HELLUVA story to tell the homies (online or otherwise), but as far as the actual sex goes I've had better. It just wasn't all that intense like people say it is. The other chick didn't really know my body like that so she didn't do all the stuff I'm used to the same way I'm used to it. And I didn't wanna risk throwin my girl off by enjoying it too much anyway. But this Dave Chapelle .gif is funny so I'll post it anyway.

OK, so the dudes who've never done it think it's "overrated".

And the guys who have done it love it.

+#%* atta here with "overrated".

OK, so the dudes who've never done it think it's "overrated".

And the guys who have done it love it.

+#%* atta here with "overrated".

Back
Top Bottom