Ever have that moment when you realize, "me and her aren't going to work out?"

She was talking about

farm equipment
Jesus
Why Blue Moon is the best beer imaginable
More farm equipment. Why don't I know the difference between a gator and a 4-wheeler?
She's talking to other guys
She is supposedly really really complicated and messed up from a past relationship (who isn't?)
Farm *****
Then she wants me to stay the night... no thanks

I escaped and put my dunks back on, zipped up the hoodie, hopped in the Camry, played Kendrick and drove back to the duplex.

Anyone else have that moment when you realize you need to abort this mission immediately?

Also related: girl crying in my bed, smears mascara on my pillow permanently, different story for a dif time

Must be nice having a girl 
frown.gif

Damn. 1st two would've got me as well.

I know this moment when I had that feeling that if I smashed again she'd trap me with a kid. I remember had that for this one chick I didn't even smash yet. Had to take extra measures to make sure it didn't happen while still going raw.

the one time i remember most vividly was when i dated this girl who loveeedddd to leave hickeys on my neck, i repeatedly told her i didnt like it, on july 4th she got drunk and bit the back of my neck so hard and sucked on it, i literally took her *** home and ignored her for months, i was so embarrased to walk around with that on my neck.

That's another thing...

She was on her Facebook and I playfully reached over, clicked on her profile pic and went to the last one, since she is 22 it was from about 2007 and her jr year in HS. She looked BAD. Like really terrible. I couldn't believe it. IDK how she made the transformation to acceptable, but it happened sometime between then and now. I became afraid that she could regress to her previous form and that was another strike against her.

Sorry if that's a shallow comment, but I never looked that bad.

when i went thru shortys phone, only cause she always went thru mine. saw a convo with her and her best friend (a guy)

she was roastin me. talkin bout how im a mommas boy, im too skinny for her and she wants a boyfriend with more muscles. and how she wants a bad boy and not a guy like me

:smh:

I feel you man. I told myself that when I was 3 months in with my shorty. That was 11 months ago. I love her but I'm not in love with her smh at myself

when she told me she had a lot of guys friends
This
when i went thru shortys phone, only cause she always went thru mine. saw a convo with her and her best friend (a guy)

she was roastin me. talkin bout how im a mommas boy, im too skinny for her and she wants a boyfriend with more muscles. and how she wants a bad boy and not a guy like me

mean.gif
Bird
mean.gif

The fact that her ex boyfriend had a gigantic penis just kept popping up in conversation for some reason.

And she told her parents we were engaged and would be getting married in a few months without me even knowing we were engaged.

And she was always giving me advice I didn't ask for.

And I somehow became her emergency contact at work so when she had a medical emergency they would contact me instead of her family.

And when I would break up with her she would just have a vacant look in her eyes and go "no. I don't agree to that." and continue acting as though I hadn't broken up with her.

Except for when she slashed my tires because she felt i had wasted a year of her life by breaking up with her and never agreeing to the aforementioned engagement.

And when she would just show up to my job.

Swear to god this all happened with the same chick.

And unfortunately she really was the best girlfriend I've had to date.

Because broads ain't really worth nothing nowadays, and I've learned that in 2013 it's not worth it to take any woman seriously unless you're over 30 and your own self in a good space spiritually and financially.

Sorry to vent.

Just know that moment is real. Don't ignore it because the yambs is good and the girl is really really really goodlooking.

Watch Seinfeld, and watch how Jerry conducts his dating life. Dude had it figured out. Millions of women in the world. Elaine is gonna hold you down no matter what.

Last edited:
i was out to eat with this guy and he was talking to the waitress w/food in his mouth...

she wouldn't even look at him because of it and said so to him

i was so embarrassed and that was the last time we saw each other...

i REALLY wanted to like him but little stuff like that had me ready to strangle him all the time and he didn't drive

Bro its 8 degrees out and you're only wearing a hoody?

:lol:

Ok, grabbed the pequot as well. But that was hanging by the door. The hoodie was on the couch.

This was last night, btw. Drove from NE MPLS to Plymouth... in other words, took 94 during the tail end of rush hour. Man I feel bad for anyone that drives that route daily.

"You ever watch Seinfeld?"
"I hate that show.  I watch Friends."

GOODBYE.

WE HAD ALMOST THAT EXACT CONVO

She was always talking about how awesome Friends was... and IMO that show is obviously weak... I couldn't take it. Not a deal-breaker, but it sure didn't help her cause.

Last edited:
1) When I found out her sister was a stripper.

I'll call you uhmmm....never.
What's wrong with her sister being a stripper? She can't help that.
2)When she wrapped her legs around me right before I was about to ...... She squeezed kinda tight , I hadda do a semi push-up on her shoulders.

GOODBYE
Just whisper you have AIDs.
this belongs in the "IF SHE...THEN LEAVE HER." thread
Sort of unless we get actual full fledged stories about these moments.

Last edited:
OK yesterday it was like 40 so you're good. These girls are something else here. I was seeing this girl fresh off the boat from California. All she talked about was god. -_- I feel you on the drive to Plymouth. I used to work out there. Smh. I forget you live ne. Probably seen you at honey or something without realizing.

What's there to work out? How to undo the buttons on your clothes? Unzip your pants?

You already had your shoes - off can't be that hard to smash or at least get some top, and then come to these revelations. Oh you mean you were turned off. I see.

You already had your shoes - off can't be that hard to smash or at least get some top, and then come to these revelations.

Top was had. I'm just not that weak NTer that needs to brag about it in my posts like it's the first time.

MPLSdunk I've never been to Honey, but heard about it.

Back
Top Bottom