Ever have that moment when you realize, "me and her aren't going to work out?"

sure enough no body had ever fed the ***** Applebee's before! I felt like Donald trump, and embarrassed fr her at the same Time. Beat the guts, dropped her off at her section 8 living quarters and rode off into the sunset.
roll.gif

Sunset,b
laugh.gif

Thread is hilarious :rofl:

Similar story going off of the dude who found the deuce. Me and this girl was dating for about a week, this was our second time seeing each other. I was over her crib, ordered chinese, etc. Im in the bathroom washing up getting ready to come back and smash. Throw the damn paper towel from my hands in the trash can....and there was a used pad just chillin in there. I said "what the **** :x" And went back in the room, asked if she was on the rag...she said yea so i knew that was her dirty ***. I said you unsanitary as hell, grabbed my general tso leftovers and dipped.

Last edited:
You all have got to have known that was intententional...

Anyway... Advice on what I so longwindedly wrote?

- because he betrayed me so many times, i have zero trust in him now. he completely broke every single speck of trust i had for him.
- dude never took my feelings into account. he was extremely selfish, especially when i needed him the most.
- alot of emotional abuse also took play. he always blamed me for our problems and never took responsibility for his mistakes. whenever he did me dirty, he somehow always turned the tables on me. he was so good at convincing me that everything was my fault; thus, i learned to hate myself. :smh:
- after i caught him in a lie, dude called me psycho and crazy. i honestly will never forget that. it's like forever embedded in my mind. :frown:
- whenever he's infatuated with a new girl, he'd always degrade me compared to whoever he was trying to get at -- i was not pretty enough, not good enough, too plain, lower than a piece of **** compared to whichever girl. my self confidence became negative because of this.
- a few months ago, he promised to make up for his mistakes and to finally treat me how i deserve.... i thought he was being genuine and i thought we were finally gonna work out.... but i found out from our mutual friend that, behind my back, he was trying to get at HER; but thankfully, she stayed loyal to me and kept rejecting his *** even when he was persistent.
- after being blind for literally four years, i realized that he is never gonna respect me. :smh:

Last edited:
- because he betrayed me so many times, i have zero trust in him now. he completely broke every single speck of trust i had for him.
- dude never took my feelings into account. he was extremely selfish, especially when i needed him the most.
- alot of emotional abuse also took play. he always blamed me for our problems and never took responsibility for his mistakes. whenever he did me dirty, he somehow always turned the tables on me. he was so good at convincing me that everything was my fault; thus, i learned to hate myself. :smh:
- after i caught him in a lie, dude called me psycho and crazy. i honestly will never forget that. it's like forever embedded in my mind. :frown:
- whenever he's infatuated with a new girl, he'd always degrade me compared to whoever he was trying to get at -- i was not pretty enough, not good enough, too plain, lower than a piece of **** compared to whichever girl. my self confidence became negative because of this.
- a few months ago, he promised to make up for his mistakes and to finally treat me how i deserve.... i thought he was being genuine and i thought we were finally gonna work out.... but i found out from our mutual friend that, behind my back, he was trying to get at HER; but thankfully, she stayed loyal to me and kept rejecting his *** even when he was persistent.
- after being blind for literally four years, i realized that he is never gonna respect me. :smh:
Keep your head up.

I'm on the other side, trying to get back with a girl I took for granted.

:wow: :lol:

Thats wild. This dude said living quarters :lol:

How old was she?
She was 19 or 20 I believe, I had to tell her straight up I wasn't the one

No threats or screaming either, she just said 'aight *****' and hung up.

Last edited:
Keep your head up.

I'm on the other side, trying to get back with a girl I took for granted.

I'm on the same boat bro **** really sucks

Once, was out with a group of friends. One of the girls in the crew was hanging around. All of us ended up back at my apt. Sipping, chilling. Everyone left but her (was about 3:30am by this time), we start getting touchy feely, kissing all up on her etc. I literally stepped outside of myself, looked at what I was doing, and was disappointed. :lol: I started to think, she wasn't that good looking anyway, and that it all just came too easily. This was just not a good look. In my bedside table I had a stash of rubbers. I lied. Said I had none. We stopped, slept, and she left at 7:00am, and I avoided her for weeks to come. :lol: She wanted a relationship, in that sudden moment of introspection, I realized, we wouldn't work as one night or as a couple or as a fling.

Yes, after over 3 years on and off I've finally come to the realization that we won't work. Feels... but I must continue to move onward.

we'd been dating for a month, and ended up in the shower together. all went well, we sat on the couch after, me in shorts and her laid out in just a towel with her legs over me.

this chick farted UGLY. all i heard was what sounded like if you purse your lips inward and blow out, her shift uncomfortably and the smell of eggs hit me right in the cilla.

she was super embarrassed and cried but that was it. that was raunchy as hell.

never looked back.

- Was on my 2nd date with a chick, proceeded to spend 75% of the date telling me about how she was a Delta. Don't think I ever went out with her again after that.

THIS!

These AKA's, DST, etc. etc. They let their affiliation dictate their lives.

What's even worse is post college. Please leave all that behind.. I'm really not trying to hear about your sorors/sisters/sands/whatever.

:smh:

:lol: at the sorority girls.

Don't let these broads fool you all. They are the same harlots as they were before their letters. I smashed like 3 broads at my school before they pledged. Post letters they walk around with their noses in the air (no pun intended). :lol:

That Greek stuff consumes a lot of people's lives man. I fell victim to it after I got my letters, but luckily it wore off. It was the worst messing with Greek broads and realizing you had nothing in common besides pledging. :smh:

Anyway, knock them off their pedestals. They're just another face in the crowd in the grand scheme of things. Treat em like their matters don't matter and they'll be screaming oo-oop as you hit it from the back in no time. Topping you off holding your meat with their pinkies up. :pimp:

Man I'm going to miss college. :lol:

Man one time I hit this girl within the first 2 weeks of really talking to her. She tells me after how great it was..blah blah, etc. So next time I come to her room she tries to hit me with the "I don't wanna have sex again, we did it too soon, I think we should wait awhile".

I'll never understand why biddies try to renege on the yambs AFTER you done hit already. Like Ima wait around till you think the time is right again. Ho pleez.
:lol: mane i hate this ****..u think its all good with the repeat yambs from the dummy but NO, she trying make you earn it after she gave it up for nothing..chicks are dumb mane :smh:

But one thing I dont stand for is lazy joints in the bed...had a chick all she wanted to do was straight missionary, face to face type luv making **** :x ..wouldnt give no head or try other positions or nothing, shorty just wanted to lay there so i couldnt mess wit her no more

:lol: at the sorority girls.

Don't let these broads fool you all. They are the same harlots as they were before their letters. I smashed like 3 broads at my school before they pledged. Post letters they walk around with their noses in the air (no pun intended). :lol:

That Greek stuff consumes a lot of people's lives man. I fell victim to it after I got my letters, but luckily it wore off. It was the worst messing with Greek broads and realizing you had nothing in common besides pledging. :smh:

Anyway, knock them off their pedestals. They're just another face in the crowd in the grand scheme of things. Treat em like their matters don't matter and they'll be screaming oo-oop as you hit it from the back in no time. Topping you off holding your meat with their pinkies up. :pimp:

Man I'm going to miss college. :lol:

Oh please believe I had my share in college. Even a few after I graduated but the thing that always bothered me is how much of their life becomes those letters so I try to steer away from the ones that are still under the influence.

I miss college. :lol:

I thought I misheard so I ask for clarification, and sure enough no body had ever fed the ***** Applebee's before! I felt like Donald trump, and embarrassed fr her at the same Time. Beat the guts, dropped her off at her section 8 living quarters and rode off into the sunset.

I laughed so hard at work reading this :rofl:

Matter fact, I'm right next to the girl who I wrote OP about right now :evil: work is kind of weird, but it's surprisingly easy not to care.

When I gave this chick The Isis Papers by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing....and she gave me the book back in less than a week's time talking about the book was racist. 

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom