ever meet black folk that are racist against other black folk?

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Hispanics dont cry as much

yet get treated a lil worst in America

just a thought

Word?
Spoiler [+]
C'mon son
indifferent.gif
i believe it. you wont hear Ramon or Juan in front of the bodega blaming the white man for they struggle

maybe cause juan or ramon werent systematically oppressed in america since the 1700s...
maybe....

eyes.gif

just a thought

Word?
Spoiler [+]
C'mon son
indifferent.gif
i believe it. you wont hear Ramon or Juan in front of the bodega blaming the white man for they struggle

maybe cause juan or ramon werent systematically oppressed in america since the 1700s...
maybe....

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

Originally Posted by im that one

a guy the worked for me (at a gym as a trainer) Hatttttttted black people. Didn't wanna kick it with um, sell to um, train um.... nada. All the chicks he would get at were whiter than wonder bread. At any point that he had free throughout the day he would thorugh in a random jiggaboo, porch monkey reference just because. Now he said some of these things with a smile, so at first we didn't really know if he was serious. But it was so frequent and so often he'd say something... and then after talking to him... yea he couldn't stand black people.
was he black? and he worked for you...why would you keep him working for you? You as an owner (i presume) can get into some trouble if his sentiments were ever overheard....

He is black. I wasn't an owner I was a manager at the time. And he the company a lot of money, which... the ONLY goal for this name brand gym was to make money. If you are doing that... you really cannot be fired. They really really don't care about the people. He would only say things around us or under his breath. I had a conversation with him the first time i heard... he kept it mostly to himself or would say random things to us alone.

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

Originally Posted by im that one

a guy the worked for me (at a gym as a trainer) Hatttttttted black people. Didn't wanna kick it with um, sell to um, train um.... nada. All the chicks he would get at were whiter than wonder bread. At any point that he had free throughout the day he would thorugh in a random jiggaboo, porch monkey reference just because. Now he said some of these things with a smile, so at first we didn't really know if he was serious. But it was so frequent and so often he'd say something... and then after talking to him... yea he couldn't stand black people.
was he black? and he worked for you...why would you keep him working for you? You as an owner (i presume) can get into some trouble if his sentiments were ever overheard....

He is black. I wasn't an owner I was a manager at the time. And he the company a lot of money, which... the ONLY goal for this name brand gym was to make money. If you are doing that... you really cannot be fired. They really really don't care about the people. He would only say things around us or under his breath. I had a conversation with him the first time i heard... he kept it mostly to himself or would say random things to us alone.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

just a thought

Word?
Spoiler [+]
C'mon son
indifferent.gif

maybe....

eyes.gif

yea youre probably right and other latinos/hispanics who werent spaniard were treated kindly
eyes.gif

just a thought

Word?
Spoiler [+]
C'mon son
indifferent.gif

maybe....

eyes.gif

yea youre probably right and other latinos/hispanics who werent spaniard were treated kindly
eyes.gif

just a thought

Word?
Spoiler [+]
C'mon son
indifferent.gif

maybe....

eyes.gif

eyes.gif
In their own land...
There's more to it, but I be back.

just a thought

Word?
Spoiler [+]
C'mon son
indifferent.gif

maybe....

eyes.gif

eyes.gif
In their own land...
There's more to it, but I be back.

Back
Top Bottom