ever meet black folk that are racist against other black folk?

i work with this Trinidadian kid and he goes on and on how he hates black americans. im like wut? said that he can never bring an african american girl home to meet his parents. what kinda $%$ is this? 

i work with this Trinidadian kid and he goes on and on how he hates black americans. im like wut? said that he can never bring an african american girl home to meet his parents. what kinda $%$ is this? 

This isn't anything new. I've known of quite of few people from the islands who look down upon Africans born in America.

This isn't anything new. I've known of quite of few people from the islands who look down upon Africans born in America.

my boy is like this, he has almost a catch phrase when somebody acts up or whatever "see this is why i dont hang around with %%%%#%".....

my boy is like this, he has almost a catch phrase when somebody acts up or whatever "see this is why i dont hang around with %%%%#%".....

30t6p3b.gif
i will never understand this $#+#. If you flippin island people don't like America/Americans then %!#**, nobody wants you people here anyway. Ole' loud $!+ make the 4 train ride annoying as $#+# $!+ people

"Oh this country is soooo dry"
"Oh mi wah go back ah yard'
indifferent.gif

then you go back to their "yard" and the damn place doesn't even have warm water, people locking up windows at 8PM cause their afraid people are going to steal the two pieces of !@!# they have in their sorry excuse for a house. Come complaining about how they dont have any money and have to go beg neighbors for dinner. smfh ok now im done.

/rant

30t6p3b.gif
i will never understand this $#+#. If you flippin island people don't like America/Americans then %!#**, nobody wants you people here anyway. Ole' loud $!+ make the 4 train ride annoying as $#+# $!+ people

indifferent.gif

then you go back to their "yard" and the damn place doesn't even have warm water, people locking up windows at 8PM cause their afraid people are going to steal the two pieces of !@!# they have in their sorry excuse for a house. Come complaining about how they dont have any money and have to go beg neighbors for dinner. smfh ok now im done.

/rant

I work with African-Americans on a daily basis.
My coworker is the coolest guy ever... because he sees through the ignorance and is a guy who doesnt look at people based solely on skin.

But man oh man Black people hate eachother... and it's just my observations from working where I do.

Most of them dislike Latinos and White people... but when you hate on people on your own skin... that's some twisted *@$#.

I work with African-Americans on a daily basis.
My coworker is the coolest guy ever... because he sees through the ignorance and is a guy who doesnt look at people based solely on skin.

But man oh man Black people hate eachother... and it's just my observations from working where I do.

Most of them dislike Latinos and White people... but when you hate on people on your own skin... that's some twisted *@$#.

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

/rant

Lmao.

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

/rant

Lmao.

I was talking to a friend about the Keri Hilson video, and he said that if Lady Gaga were to make a video like that one, white people would applaud her for her artistry.

I was talking to a friend about the Keri Hilson video, and he said that if Lady Gaga were to make a video like that one, white people would applaud her for her artistry.

Its a group of black girls at my school who say how disgusting the black people at my school are. i just give em the 
indifferent.gif
. I just think do they even look in the mirror?

Its a group of black girls at my school who say how disgusting the black people at my school are. i just give em the 
indifferent.gif
. I just think do they even look in the mirror?

Back
Top Bottom