ever played against someone who went pro ? vol. war stories .....

i played against a couple pitchers in Hs who made it .

played against Peter Monroe ( P Astros )

Frankie Rodriguez ( P Mariners, Twins, Red Sox)

neither were really that good in the pro's but u couldn't touch these dudes in hs
laugh.gif

only got a base hit against monroe ..... anybody here dunk on kobe
laugh.gif

I played hockey against like 7th round hockey draft pick Julian Demers, dude ran crircles around us, like it was a joke. and I don't think he ever made it out of the minors, scored like 10 goals in a floor hockey game couple times.

didn't play against him but i went to high school with Sam Garnes ( S Giants , Jets )

thank god i didn't play against him, dude was knockin the souls outta people
laugh.gif

I played against Carl Nicks (Saints now Buccaneers) all throughout High School and Junior College. Dude was always a beast but to be completely
honest I did get two sacks on him in four meetings
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

One of my friends played against Jeremy Lin at our school gym. Apparently, he used to come out to Cal a lot given the proximity to his house

Nope.

My dad did play against Clyde Drexler, Hakeem Olajuwon, and Vinny Testaverde. Apparently Drexler was manhandled
in football, which is why he quickly got into basketball
laugh.gif

Amare Stoudemire (AAU/High School), Melo (AAU), Darius Washington (AAU/High School), Jon Beason (high school football).

Eh nobody really

In AAU I played against OJ Mayo and Bill Walker

In HS I played against Ryan Anderson a few times when I was a soph and he was a senior

A few summers ago I played in a very recreational adult league against Matt Barnes, Ron Artest, and Artest's lil bro
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
those dudes were clowns
laugh.gif

Lamarcus Aldridge
Darrell Arthur
Deron Williams
Chris Bosh
Daniel Gibson
CJ Miles
Willie Warren
Bracey Wright
Martellus Bennett (hoops)
Dexter Pittman
DeAndre Jordan

Chase Budinger (Basketball)

Played against him my Senior year when he was a Freshmen. Dude was a BEAST
30t6p3b.gif

So people just naming names and no stories?

I hope "I played against ___" doesnt mean you were on the bench and your team was playing them.
laugh.gif

Ahhh I played against Chase in volleyball in a club tourney... not fair
laugh.gif

I actually went to mouth of Wilson and got our head kicked in. Worst game of my organized basketball career. Ended game with 8 tos by myself.

I was on JV as a freshman when Jesse Beal (Orioles minor league pitcher) was in his senior year and I had to stand in the box while he threw a bullpen and he nailed me in the back with a 90+ mph fastball. I played alongside his brother Evan who was drafted by the Royals and went 1-8 against him in all the intrasquad scrimmages we played throughout our 4 years. The one hit was a double off the center field wall and the other at bats were strike outs or weak groundouts 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RawSheed

chase budinger - hs volleyball

a true man amongst boys

Pretty sure he could make the Olympic team if he wanted. Nowitness, where did you play all those guys?

Sagana Diop smacked my layup into the scorers table area. 
tired.gif

Just funny seeing where people are from based on their answers.

Cam Newton,

Tell that story about what happened when yall played Oak Hill

Back
Top Bottom