Ever put hands on your significant other?

One of my exes used to love slapping me on the neck and in the face and ****.

Would make me furious.

One day I blacked out and DDT'd her off the bed. She bounced into the wall. Got up crying hysterically, looking at me with this blank face of fear.

She ain't ever slap me again.

Dead srs

one time, right after I had just gotten out of surgery to put a metal plate on my broken clavicle, my now ex caught me flirting with some serpent. obviously she became enraged and she was screaming, waving her arms, broke her own damn phone, and she kept creeping up to me.

i literally had no use of my left arm and i was 2 days out of major surgery.

I calmly told her that if she came any closer, I'd knock her out with my good arm. I was way too vulnerable. thankfully cooler heads prevailed but that's the first time in my life I felt like I might need to hit a woman.

Would love to put hands on her 
roll.gif

Only once, caught my ex with a mean overhand. Instantly went into the fetal position and started whimpering, she never tried me again after that.

My ex once kicked me, I swore I did a "Freeze" moment like Zach Morris, thought things out, thought about the career I was going to school for, thought about how bad having a criminal background would be (especially being domestic),  and thought about how my parents would be disappointed in me if I slapped this B. And when I did unfreezed the moment, I overacted like a motherf***er (the kick was not hard at all, she kicked my inner thigh) I fell on the floor screaming "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my nuts!!! AHHHHHHHHHH why did you do this? AHHHHH How can you do this to me?!" She was saying shes sorry shes sorry shes sorry, I uncurled myself from the fetal position and pushed out my house and slammed the door.  I swear for the remainder of our relationship I used the incident to my advantage . She bought me a PS3, head anytime I wanted, anything...All I had to do was say "Hey, remember that time you kicked me" and she would feel like complete ish. Play it smart young men. 
must try this. repped. 

I deal occasionally with DV victims. When I read the police reports sometimes....its sickening.

Not ny vibe. I've been in complicated situations I usually take the high road. I'm always thinking if a cop see my black ***** I'm going down. They don't give males the benefit of the doubt especially black males. Only time I think it's appropriate is when your life is endanger.

Never have but i'll never judge a man for shaking a chick that is hitting him.

Girl and Guy gets in a fight, even if girl ensues, all the cop asks is "did he hit you", if the answer isn't "no", the dude goes away.

Equal rights?

Girl and Guy gets in a fight, even if girl ensues, all the cop asks is "did he hit you", if the answer isn't "no", the dude goes away.

Equal rights?
Harsh and unfair reality.

It's why I recommend not getting involved at all. If your girl hits you in public, walk away before you lose your temper and regret it. I trust most NT fam are smart enough to know that this is a chick you should just go no contact on/dead the relationship.

I've also seen white knights jump into fights between a guy and his girl. Don't do this either.

Last edited:
never have, never ever will. no matter how bad a fight got, i never hit a significant other, nor called em bad names. those are the biggest no-no's to me. shoot, i don't even like yelling. 
laugh.gif

the most violent i've been with an ex was when he punched me and tried to choke me. i pushed him out of my house. 

Last edited:
Yep,
Girl caught me cheating (going through my phone while I slept) hit me with a bat in my sleep and said to leave. I was drunk and confused but I was leaving then she blocks the door and said I can't leave until she gets an explanation, I had none. She punched me right in the jaw busting my lip and reflexively I punched her in the ribs hard. She fell to the floor crying and I left.

I regret nothing.

Yep,
Girl caught me cheating (going through my phone while I slept) hit me with a bat in my sleep and said to leave. I was drunk and confused but I was leaving then she blocks the door and said I can't leave until she gets an explanation, I had none. She punched me right in the jaw busting my lip and reflexively I punched her in the ribs hard. She fell to the floor crying and I left.

I regret nothing.
You are disgusting. 

Yep,

I regret nothing.
She seems like the type, but did she call the cops on you?

Yep,

I regret nothing.
LOL @ Rib shot

never have, never ever will. no matter how bad a fight got, i never hit a significant other, nor called em bad names. those are the biggest no-no's to me. shoot, i don't even like yelling. :lol:

the most violent i've been with an ex was when he punched me and tried to choke me. i pushed him out of my house. 
Dat avy to post content ratio tho..

Yep,

I regret nothing.

Lol damn

Yep,

I regret nothing.
I ain't eem mad, sober or drunk she would've got the taste slapped out of her. Only people get away with punching me in my face is kids.

Back
Top Bottom