ever regret NOT talkin to chick?? VOL. damn i shoulda hollered

I regret hella but then in my senior year, 4 days away from graduation, I man up and actually went to shorty's homeroom and talked to her. Now we'regoing out
pimp.gif

tired.gif
this happened this weekend at my cousins graduation. one of her best friends is 3 years older than me. she was cute and had a nice smile
embarassed.gif
smh

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

damn i saw some DOPE chick at the gym today. she was short , brown skinned, black curly hair and curves i mean NT this is my type of girl
devil.gif
. i wish i had hollered at herr. is it a good idea to keep goin back to the gym more than normal to see if i see her again ?? if soo what should i say?? im 17 but she looks like shes 20 or 21. IF i do get to talk to her is it alright for me to just say im 19 just so i could smash???

you guys got any regrets on not hollerin at a broad?

If your games really tight, an age difference like that won't matter.

For the most part, older women will approach you if they're even somewhat interested. You lying about your age will only work against you at this point.

And yes, I will have regrets if I don't get my courage up and talk to this one girl. I think she's already talking to a dude, though.
frown.gif
shes just talking?.. if YOUR game is really tight, you can sway her... lol

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

roll.gif
roll.gif

man, judging from your e-persona i would never imagine you passing up such an opportunity. Are you different in real life or something?
this is NT, the site where everyone smash 11's and have 45inch verticals..... i think you'l find a few of them maybe gassin themselves
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]FTR this has nothing to do with what kind of broads I'm smashing, my sarcasm and wit is what's being questioned.. Thytker[/color]
indifferent.gif
did yall use to go together or just good friends???

I can think of several times where I dropped the ball
smh.gif

couple chicks in HS (I know I coulda bagged Whitney, !*@ was phat too)
couple in college (damn, another Whitney with a phat !*@ I dropped the ball on
tired.gif
)

I'm too lackadaisical. Me FTL....

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

roll.gif
roll.gif

man, judging from your e-persona i would never imagine you passing up such an opportunity. Are you different in real life or something?
this is NT, the site where everyone smash 11's and have 45inch verticals..... i think you'l find a few of them maybe gassin themselves
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]FTR this has nothing to do with what kind of broads I'm smashing, my sarcasm and wit is what's being questioned.. Thytker[/color]
indifferent.gif
did yall use to go together or just good friends???
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The latter[/color]
smile.gif

Having this problem right now she sits right in front of me and I've known her for like 2 years now but for some reason I just can't seem to have aconversation with her word whenever we talk I turn all
embarassed.gif
and giveher all these 1 or 2 word answers dam out of every girl it just I just had to have this problem with her
smh.gif
Imma man up this summer and just be like #+!# ittell her how i really feel and see how it goes
laugh.gif

sadly yes, quite a few times
tired.gif
.. a couple of days ago i saw this thickand very cute Filipino at the mall with her friends. Unfortunately passed on the opportunity. Also I'm in the Philippines right now, so seeing one withcurves is a true rarity out here.
smh.gif

What's worse than that, imho, is having to listen for hours to your friend talk about how he should have said something to a chick.

Originally Posted by EVERLASTiiNG

soltheman wrote:

dunksnjordans1992 wrote:

damn i saw some DOPE chick at the gym today. she was short , brown skinned, black curly hair and curves i mean NT this is my type of girl
devil.gif
. i wish i had hollered at herr. is it a good idea to keep goin back to the gym more than normal to see if i see her again ?? if soo what should i say?? im 17 but she looks like shes 20 or 21. IF i do get to talk to her is it alright for me to just say im 19 just so i could smash???

you guys got any regrets on not hollerin at a broad?

If your games really tight, an age difference like that won't matter.

For the most part, older women will approach you if they're even somewhat interested. You lying about your age will only work against you at this point.

And yes, I will have regrets if I don't get my courage up and talk to this one girl. I think she's already talking to a dude, though.
frown.gif

shes just talking?.. if YOUR game is really tight, you can sway her... lol

My game isn't tight.

Not in the slightest bit.

smh.gif

yea seen this thick shawty at the supermarket today...but i was so focused on finding my beer battered chicken hungry mans i didnt even holla..smh @ me..cantbelieve i aint holla..makes me upset just thinking about it.i could of been playing with her while xbl is down

this happens to me all the time! Smh at me for not man-ing up! I've let (()) get away from me cause I miss some chances.

kind of have that problem...but i did start talking to her. problem was, it was finals week and everyone's home....i just gotta keep things goin online andmake a real big move next fall, if i decide to go after her...

i got this girl number now who i dont talk to
tired.gif
...personally im want toskip the talk, smash, and then go to my college in Kansas and become legend
happy.gif
. She one of those really good types, not a freak at all
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom