Ever seen a celebrity before , and not approach them?

I've seen all these people at one sighting.....
Ashton Kutcher
Demi Moore
Sean Combs
Kennan Thompson
Jona Hill(fat dude from Super bad)
Lucy lu
Cee-lo (dude looks like a ******)
Danger mouse(looks homeless)
Some Actors and Actress from SNL.

I'm don't even care if I do see celeb they just regular people to me.

I saw Master P at Universal Studios in California.
My dad told me to go up to him but I didn't feel like to.

Greg "The Hammer" Valentine at LAX. I didn't approach him because I was in line and didn't want to lose my spot.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

going up and getting autographs seems kinda pointless to me anymore. I usually keep about my own business when i see anyone famous

saw frank gore and kentwan balmer of the niners at a warriors game. talked to them and they were real down to earth. shook their hands and wished them luck.

i saw Jerry Rice like 5 times because i played against his son when i was in middle school. my entire football team in middle school went up to him and askedto shake his hand. Now that i think of it, i feel kinda bad because he was on the phone. all the other times i just left him alone.

I got too many celeb sightings to name but 2 of my favorites were:

Salma Hayek actually approached me at LAX to ask if we were waiting at the right baggage claim. I fell in love.
laugh.gif

I dropped 30-something points on Chris Brown in a league bball game...I never even aknowledged his cocky a*s, just gave him the
indifferent.gif

yea, I've done this a couple times
raven samon in hollywood
Marlon Wayans near the city walk
sherling sharp at the rio in vegas
beanie siegal LAX

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Seen byron leftwich out in fort lauderdale...but since he aint no longer a jag i said +$!# him[/color]

I seen the whole lakers squad in december when they came to the movie theater I worked at, didnt say anything to any of em, I'm a celtics fan.

Saw Kwame Browne and he seemed like a real nice dude, not really a celeb, but he was the #1 pick, drafted by Michael Jordan.

Big Baby Davis, had a dimepiece on his arm for the reccord.

Paul Rudd, dude had mad security, like *%+? dude isn't even that famous.

saw rick ross an the triple c's at lax
didnt really wanna bother them
but i followed em until they got to the bathroom lol

Yep today in fact.... Angela Simmons and Toccara came into my job today.... both lookin' "mmmmuuuuaaah!!!"

Stood next to Jerry Rice in line in the food court at a Mini Golf place. He said "whats up" to me, but I froze up and acted like he was just someregular dude
smh.gif

Shelton Benjamin comes into the Best Buy I used to work at all the time. I rang him up a few times. He was always in there buying the new DVD releases. Ialways just did my job and kept it movin'.

I've seen Michael Jackson in person, I was trying to get out of the way though. He had like 9 bodyguards pushing everyone out of the way at the Forum Shopsat Caesars in Vegas. Also saw Ice-T there with his girl (Coco?) during a separate trip. Would have loved to see Sasha Grey there when she hosted her party atthe Ventian though
laugh.gif

I did talk to Jamal Crawford while he was in his Navigator leaving Oracle Arena though. I remember dude was really polite and cool, givin everyone who was outthere daps and whatnot.

me and my boys saw marcus camby at the red light district in amsterdam, he was near the transvestites area... the so called blue light.. my boy was like"aren't marcus camby?" he's like "yeah"... can we take a picture or autograph or something? he said no.. %%+*#%@ guy.. oh well, hestill sucks... injury prone dumb !@*..

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

I thought I saw Mr. Marcus in the gym the other day, but how do you even start to approach someone like that
laugh.gif

Be like...
Me: I love your work I'm such a huge fan!
Him:
indifferent.gif
you gay doggie.
Man I see that dude all the damn time at the Costco I work at. He comes in with this white chick and a bunch of kids.

Back
Top Bottom