Ever seen a celebrity before , and not approach them?

saw missy elliott couple years back in a parking garage in times square. She walked right by me going to her truck, i didnt say anything though

I've seen Kevin Bacon, Jessica Biel, Halle Berry, and Omar Epps. They were all filming movies in my city. I saw them all at a distance , except OmarEpps who I saw up close in the mall while I was with my family.

My pops did approach dude with the ultra corny "yo, you still got the juice?"
smh.gif
embarassed.gif
Dude just chuckled and kept it moving. I was just a kid so I was kindashook and didn't approach even though dude looked chill and was with what looked to be one of his homeboys.

Met presidential candidate Obama at the executive terminal of the Detroit airport. I was there to load his plane, and for a meeting/photo-op. I was superexcited, but I just went with the "Nice to meet you, Senator"

Not on the same level, but I saw Cavs GM Danny Ferry in a Cleveland mall. Just gave him the head nod.

I've been working for a politician for a few months. When I interned here, I would get really excited every time I actually saw her. She still doesn'tknow my name, but I've got some face recognition going and we chat for a second at office parties, etc.

My pops did approach dude with the ultra corny "yo, you still got the juice?"
smh.gif
embarassed.gif
Dude just chuckled and kept it moving.
lmfao.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I saw Gary Payton at 40/40 in Vegas.
Meagan Good in Miami.
Terrence J, Big Tigger, DJ Clue, Drew Gooden on Collins Ave by wet willies.
Puff Daddy at Howard Homecoming
Jadakiss, Alex Thomas at Lenox Mall in ATL

Pusha T sat nearby at this NERD concert, but I was just tryin to enjoy the concert. He was all Play Cloths downed, shoulda asked him for a hookup on a T

seen wayne gretzky at a lil cafe in Santa Barbara with his wife. didn't approach him just because i didn't want to bother him

did approach magiz johnson and sasha from the lakers...

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by krazy88s

As I type Ciara is 5 feet away from me. She is going to be on Good Morning America on ABC, where I work.
Get his autograph
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yup, i see it..right there

laugh.gif
If any on the West you should see her. She looks better in person.Kinda tall about 5'10" Didnt get any pics or signings, didnt wanna be on some cornball stuff. Plus I work here.

I've seen Jamarcus Russell n Biz Marke go inside Shiekh shoes. Didn't say nothing to them cause I was outside in line. Lol

I sat in the same row as Ludacris at Tinseltown (ATL heads know what's up) on Christmas (2007)... watching National Treasure 2
laugh.gif

Living in Los Angeles I see them all the time and never approach them. I couldn't imagine approaching someone just because they're a celebrity, it mustbe annoying going out in public for them.

ive seen michael beasley and jack nicholson in omaha nebraska got both their autographs

I've seen a grip as well, I used to work for a place here in LA, call CSC. If you have ever been to a sports game or a concert, it's those people withthe yellow jackets. But the only time I really stared, was when I saw Halle Berry, and Alicia Keys, oh yeah and Roselyn Sanchez
smokin.gif

Oh but the funny ones were when I saw Kanye, and Miley Cyrus; they gave me the
indifferent.gif
, like, you don't know who I am. Cause I just kept walking past themand I can see them looking at me to see if I was going to ask for an autograph.

i seen jim jones one time in the mall. i was copping some jays in footaction and he walked in. 1st i looked at him and i was like, "damn this dude lookslike jim jones." then i realized it was him. since i really dunt care too much for him or his music i didnt even say nuttin to him. i jus proceeded to askfor my size 13 while everyone else stormed him.

Seen x-pac
laugh.gif
at the mall of america n daunte culpepper at rosedale. Didn't say anythin to them though
grin.gif

I was at a local quick lube/car wash in line for an oil change when I seen this crazy looking Mustang in front being hand dried by workers with the ownerstanding next to it. One of the employees opens the door and I notice the letters FMF embroidered in the front seat headrests. I looked at the owner of the carand realized it was Funk Flex. I didn't say anything to him just gave him a head nod, he did the same, he got in his whip and bounced.

closest person ive seen that comes close 2 a celebrity is wiz khalifa...pgh ftl no celebrities come here...SMH.

edit: and i 4got about mike jones n rabbit.

Back
Top Bottom