Ever seen a celebrity before , and not approach them?

I went to the airport to get my grandma a few years back and as I pressed the down button I saw chris jericho, christian and paul heyman in the elevator. Lol iwas star struck for a second i wanted to get an autograph but i was like eff it, they probably were tired from their flight and I didn't want to bug. Thiswas when I watched WWE too lol it was pretty cool though.

Brandon Roy came to my school to promote vitamin water a month before he got drafted in the NBA. after the things was done B-Roy went into a trailer and toldeveryone at school he had to dip and he cant give autographs and pics. me and 3 friends didnt listen and dipped to the back of the trailer where he was chillenand got some photos with him.

but every person i have seen i always get pictures with them to show my family. i met Marcus Trufant and a the apple cup, the black pirate from pirates of theCaribbean at some stupid festival, and some 7th round draft pick from UW named anthony kelly last summer at the beach hahaha

I saw Mike Tyson at asia de cuba and I regret not asking for a picture with him...I was like He was eating so didn't want to bug him.

I see celebritys almost every day at work but we aren't allowed to acknowledge them when we see them due to company policy. I ran into Dennis Quaidyesterday.

I just saw Dante Culpepper at the movies this Friday. He was with his baby mama (weak) and his kids. Dude is huge in person.

I've seen mad people in the clubs out here in Miami. Some the come to mind:
Kenan Thompson
Michael Beasly
LeBron James
Jeezy
Choppa (no suit)
Angel Lola Love
Khaled

I saw T Pain and Chad Johnson in Diamonds strip club on the same night. Chad sat right next to the stage with a stack on
it and was throwing up handfuls of cash every few minutes.

I met Gebra Haile Selassie at Hilton in Addis Ababa once (if you dont know, dont ask) and talked to him, hes reaaaaaaally cool

and a few others but i never approached them

Whenever I see celebrities at work... I just let them have their space and occasionally say what's up to them... But I usually just give them their freedomand let them shop without any harassment.

Saw Coach K. outside of the Spectrum in Philly after a Cavs-Sixers game in '96.

He was in town for something Duke-related and went to the Sixers game that night.

A couple other people had already stopped him so I went up and got him to sign a sheet of notebook paper.

He was cool.

Approaching celebrities is a case-by-case thing. Some could be cool and some you just know would be a problem.

Go with your gut instinct.

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

i dated melissa ford long time ago.
indifferent.gif

307p474.gif

I saw Sway from MTV at this lounge my boy works at in NYC and I didn't approach him. He approached me and gave me daps, dude was looking maddlonely.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my boi saw juicy j in the airport he said due looked shooked like he was gone rob him or something
laugh.gif

My cuz met see jeezy all the time she works at phips plaza, she also met doctor j.....and she said keith sweat is an @$% hole an she can't stand him

One of my patnas saw jazzy phae going in to Walters.....he yelled his name out loud as hell in the heart of downtown and as soon as jazzy phae turned around myPatna said $*!* you
laugh.gif

Whenever Nelly is in STL he works out at my gym. I'm cool with his bodyguard though because he's practically family. Nelly's actually a cool dude.

I've seen Serena Williams, Al Green, Biz Markie, (original)Destiny's Child and hugged all of them
laugh.gif
, and literally every WWF superstar back in the day when I worked security inthe airport.

I've never bugged out about any of them though except the original Destiny's Child because I was crushin' on Kelly sumn major.
devil.gif

*EDIT*

Oh forgot to add saw Jim Jones at Footlocker in the Galleria in St. Louis while I was copping kicks and he was a prick while he was in there. Dude was straighttalking down on employees. I didn't say anything to him. Although some dude that was in there on the way out said very loud.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]YOU MAD DOGGIE!!!!!!!![/color]

Russell Simmons in DC
Nick Harper (Titans) in Franklin, TN got a pic of me and him and his mean Kleeman S6,

ive seen a lot of celebs on the street,
but never approached them....
ive just been like
'yooooo, yo, yo , yo, thts ____! take a picture!'
then walk away....
laugh.gif

A few years back I was in Flightclub LA and Chris Brown walked in and bought a +#$* load of shoes. He was standing next to me for a good 10 minutes, I didnteven acknowledge the dude 'cause frankly, why should I care about Chris Brown?

Back
Top Bottom