Ever Wondered Why The World Is In Chaos?...Enter 'The Awakening' (Documentary)

It goes without saying that the world of today is in many ways, in a state of disarray. Despite the good in the world of today, things such as Police brutality, mass shootings, political uprisings, and the trampling of human rights in the name of profit are all at record highs. It's only natural to ask why? Why are we in such an unstable state? Is this really what we are here for?

Enter...The Awakening. The harmonic frequency of our planet is rising, and take the first step to connecting to our innate connectedness and consciousness by watching this 2012 documentary...

Last edited:
Selfish ambition.

Capitalism is blamed because it is the current world ill, but literally every form of gov.; every form of economic system has had it's downfall from some nation at some time. The common thread is selfish ambition, not the system itself.

LOL are you insinuating we didn't have any of these horrible plagues on humanity back in the day?

The world "today"?
roll.gif

living in the world today >> living in the world 50 years ago >> living in the world 100 years ago

none of those things you listed are at an all time high

Of course two of the clowns on my block list post right after each other. Watch the doc, I know you have the time.

oh no! im on someones block list, this must mean that the world sucks!

brb making a thread about it 

Of course two of the clowns on my block list post right after each other. Watch the doc, I know you have the time.
LOL I'm clearly not on your block list...and I'm not watching the video is you're it going to start off with some ignorant nonsense.

'

The world today is worse?
laugh.gif

...I'm sheltered but at least I'm aware of it. People who say nonsense like this are out of touch with reality and more importantly history.

Last edited:

First off who the hell is that dude, I don't think I've ever had an interaction with him.

Secondly, how does a block list work. How is it a block list when dude can CLEARLY see our posts. Or is it like an allegorical block list?
laugh.gif

NT serious business.

Dude worried about police brutality when public hangings and capital punishment was justice during many periods in human history.

Dude's worried about school shootings when rape and pillage was a real threat in various periods of human civilization.

Go read a book.

Last edited:

First off who the hell is that dude, I don't think I've ever had an interaction with him.

Secondly, how does a block list work. How is it a block list when dude can CLEARLY see our posts. Or is it like an allegorical block list?
laugh.gif

NT serious business.
when you block someone their posts get put in a spoiler, so he sees your post but has to click it to read what you have said

when you block someone their posts get put in a spoiler, so he sees your post but has to click it to read what you have said
That makes it even worse, cause dude blocked me but made an effort to go out of his way to read what I had to say.

But that block feature sucks if that's all it does, but I've never found it serious enough to block an NTer. I actually like the exchanges I have with my least fave NTers.

the world has always been a ****** place, blud.

its just really well documented now. information everywhere.

the earth is rebelling though. in for more info and hopefully less arguing.

That makes it even worse, cause dude blocked me but made an effort to go out of his way to read what I had to say.

But that block feature sucks if that's all it does, but I've never found it serious enough to block an NTer. I actually like the exchanges I have with my least fave NTers.
i have used it for a few times for people that tend to post long *** posts just to save scrolling time, i normally end up unblocking after the thread is over

i agree though, whats the point of a message board if you ignore everyone that doesnt agree with you

dude lost me at "record highs." people and their made up stats.
I don't think it's made up. When have we ever had this many mass shootings? It's at the point now where we don't even blink an eye at them or when police beat someone within an inch of their life or kill them. Government has forgotten that they serve us, and think its the other way around.

We're all connected innately and science is only beginning to grasp this. However humanity has largely forgotten this connection and we take a blind eye to brutalizing each other. Here's a shorter presentation on what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
Because this country embraces, capitalizes and exploits the seven deadly sins instead of avoiding them.

I don't think it's made up. When have we ever had this many mass shootings? It's at the point now where we don't even blink an eye at them or when police beat someone within an inch of their life or kill them. Government has forgotten that they serve us, and think its the other way around.

We're all connected innately and science is only beginning to grasp this. However humanity has largely forgotten this connection and we take a blind eye to brutalizing each other. Here's a shorter presentation on what I'm talking about.

Prohibition; wars; genocides; revolutions...violence ain't just start B.

The biggest difference between now and any other time, we have infinite information at the tips of our fingers, endless ways to communicate with each other... yet we have no idea how to connect each other.

dude lost me at "record highs." people and their made up stats.

View media item 671304
mass shootings?

overall violent crime is down kid

Last edited:
mass shootings?

Police brutality isn't included in violent crime rates.  Unlawful imprisonment isn't included in violent crime rates.  FEMA camps, the Prince Albert Plan, SOPA, and the Trans Pacific Partnership aren't included in violent crime rates.  I'm not sure what you think copy/pasting a chart going from 1989 to now has to do with what I'm talking about.

Dude ain't tryna see stats, he just wants us to watch his stupid video.  People have been desensitized to violence since the dawn of man. I mean violence and death used to be a spectacle and entertainment in the past. Look at the gladiators in the Roman civilization, people used to take their children to watch that, and now today all we have to complain about is how violent football is. The only thing I get from OP is that he ain't about that existence
ohwell.gif

Violence has always been a part of life.

Brutality at the hands of authority has always been a part of life.

CAMPS (far worse than FEMA) have existed many times in human history.

Tyrannic blood thirsty leadership has always been a part of life.

"AWAKENING"

Last edited:
View media item 671304

mass shootings?

Police brutality isn't included in violent crime rates.  Unlawful imprisonment isn't included in violent crime rates.  FEMA camps, the Prince Albert Plan, SOPA, and the Trans Pacific Partnership aren't included in violent crime rates.  I'm not sure what you think copy/pasting a chart going from 1989 to now has to do with what I'm talking about.

you think police brutality right now is worse than in the 80's, 70's and 60's, 50's etc.??? Are you white?

FEMA camps... SOPA... what about japanese internment and McCarthyism? You think there was a time period in the past when Governments of the world didnt spy on their citizens?

If you want to point out problems of the modern world...coo ...

But saying things are "worse"....you must have failed history class?

Last edited:
you think police brutality right now is worse than in the 80's, 70's and 60's, 50's etc.??? Are you white?

FEMA camps... SOPA... what about japanese internment and McCarthyism? You think there was a time period in the past when Governments of the world didnt spy on their citizens?

If you want to point out problems of the modern world...coo ...

But saying things are "worse"....you must have failed history class?
This reminds me of that Dave Chappelle stand up bit when white people were reading the newspaper and were like "Hey honey, apparently the police have been beating up negros like hot cakes"

As if it hasn't been going on forever.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom