EVERYBODY GET UP

Originally Posted by revelation218

absolutely crazy. For a few thousand bucks, better get it from abroad and have peace of mind

Very true... I'm so excited to see the pics
roll.gif

if you really wanted this nasa linya na dapat kayo or sj are goners....hahaha...time to step up....

Originally Posted by Gameover2

let's hope for thunderstorms and what-not. para mahirapan naman sila ng konti.
laugh.gif

that's bad bro, but I have to admit that I like your idea.
roll.gif

I don't know what you're blabbering about but I can assure you that no "suki" will get a pair unless they are part of the first 50.

Swung by Nike Park last night to say hi to some good peeps and spotted a NT'er

Space Jam Air Jordan XI. 50 pairs. December 23. 12 noon. 7,995 pesos. Nike Park staff not included.

5 days early. Now that's dedication.

Jojo, i know where you can find the baddest Nike Park staff.. sure 99% of those who know her would smashed that damn thing!
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Flashout01

Jojo, i know where you can find the baddest Nike Park staff.. sure 99% of those who know her would smashed that damn thing!
devil.gif
laugh.gif

saan parE?
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jason16

Nice glass case.

Hope they'll sell it after or yun na lang pa raffle nila
laugh.gif

Nice meeting fellow nters last night.

Pareng jason, no hate but i was told that the glass box/stand is already sold to some dude... Hahaha! talk about someone splurging lots of money...

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Nice glass case.

laugh.gif

Pareng jason, no hate but i was told that the glass box/stand is already sold to some dude... Hahaha! talk about someone splurging lots of money...
Baka si Master Jason yung nakabili.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by glitch008

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Nice glass case.

laugh.gif

Baka si Master Jason yung nakabili.
laugh.gif

Paeng Con, as ive heared its not Master Jason. But the dude who bought it is also from ntpi. 7995 din daw binili... no kidding...

^Damn, pare! I bet that display case is only worth half of what the dude paid.
Respect to that dude though. He really is a true fan.
pimp.gif

^Damn, pare! I bet that display case is only worth half of what the dude paid.
Respect to that dude though. He really is a true fan.
pimp.gif

Well the dude was actually able to get a good deal and not 7995 daw. since dude is friends with the one making the box for nike ph. Anyway on to the updates...last time i checked earlier... 54 heads was inline and not breaking out... Complete with banig, pillows, blankets etc...

^I feel bad for those people who have been waiting for this release the whole year and aren't able to get their pairs. SMH on those resellers!
mad.gif

^I feel bad for those people who have been waiting for this release the whole year and aren't able to get their pairs. SMH on those resellers!
mad.gif

Co sign man... as far as im aware of people who wants this shoe have marked their calendars for this one... But thats how things go... nothing is fair as theysay...

Originally Posted by igie00

Still can't believe this.

Pareng Ryan, don't let this hang you up. I know you have something pretty much more than just a worthy replacement for that space jam pair you are lookingforward to get....from the Philippines......
roll.gif

Thanks to Raffy you're probably sleeping with it tonight
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom