EVERYBODY GET UP

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

hi guys, just got back home with my Gf coz' we went to BHS. its very disappointing to see that most (not all kasi may mga Nt'er/s pala dun according sa mga previous posts
smile.gif
) of the people lining up outside Nike Park high street are not shoe heads but rather "alalay" ng mga hype beasts and resellers!!!! i am not discriminating them, but it's pretty obvious that they are clueless of what is the exact reason why are they lining up. i even saw a guy who was already sleeping in a banig with 2 manila papers as his blanket. poor dude. im sure napagutusan lang yun.
tired.gif
sayang, nawawala na ang essence ng shoe collecting just because of some people who is trying to make fast money out of hype and reselling shoes even if they would rob their possible clients in return. shame on them. i am not bitter, but i feel sorry for those legit shoe heads that waited all year long for the sj's. SAYANG.SAYANG TALAGA.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

THANKS RED

Well i know how you feel, its unfair but this is how the game is played here... As for the few shoe heads lined up, i suggest try dropping by on the 23rd. Dunmo sila makikita... We know we will never avoid resellers, but the only way to beat them is play their game. Its either you line up earlier or have someoneline up for you.... Or if you have the money, bring in the whole barangay... like the one i usually see... Saw him on the Lights Out and Cotto trainer releasesand all i can say is i feel bitter for that guy pero what i can do marami siya pera eh.... Maraming puhunan... So most likely he will be there on the 23rd,maybe out of the 50 pairs i think its safe that he will get 5 to 8 pairs at the most.... We all know naman if may limited release most likely we will neverthem get by retail not unless your a student who is willing to line up for 4 days or rich fella who is noble enough to go through this kind of process. Theonly logical solution is magpapila or be a suking customer ng mga resellers dito... if your really want the shoes...

5 straight days of camping = unbelievable BO

props to those who actually lined up and didn't get a proxy.salud!

roll.gif
nice one maxtempo96... haha guess there no chance i'd be coppin a pair... atleast i smell goooood... 5days is just too much...

@blackmamba - r u lining up? based from the previous posts... alot are not interested to line up anymore because of the crazy smelly campers... 54 are alreadyin line... 50 pair will be sold... zero chance for us...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SOLE fool

@blackmamba - r u lining up? based from the previous posts... alot are not interested to line up anymore because of the crazy smelly campers... 54 are already in line... 50 pair will be sold... zero chance for us...
frown.gif

nope. 5 days of camping is not for me... that's too much...

^^ And meron ka nang sj pareng blackmamba, why go through the trouble. It's really not worth it. Better buy online, it's almost the same price ashiring someone to camp out for you

Hard to say goodbye, i wonder how many NT peeps, wont be getting their grails...???

almost all of us, have a life..5 days is to much...for a camp out, but i am checking it out on the 23rd...

Originally Posted by azhul23

Hard to say goodbye, i wonder how many NT peeps, wont be getting their grails...???

all most all of us, have a life..5 days is to much...for a camp out, but i am checking it out on the 23rd...

Don't torture yourself pareng Azhul
roll.gif

Some of the resellers aren't even selling shoes anymore, they're just selling spots in line. Heard that a number of spots have been sold for 5k and up.
smh.gif

Tsk.. tsk.. tsk...

This is very sad.... I think BHS security personnel are behind some of those in lines just like the PI MP trainer 1...

Back
Top Bottom