Everybody Hates Chris was a funny show.

funny show
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

His teacher be havin' me rollin' with her racial undertones.

Chris: I have a father
Teacher: Oh i know, if only your mother knew his name.

"Now Chris, my special request, to provide w/ a victory meal of ribs and pig knuckles has been declined
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"Chris if your ppl can't afford to pay cash, i'll see if we accept foodstamps"

roll.gif
roll.gif
the teacher's subliminal, if that, racism is hella funny.  i wish they could've continued the show...

Damn shame it got cancelled...Love that show.

Seems like the only recent black show staying on the air is House Of Payne.

I can see why too.

It's a hella clean cut, non threatening black family type of show...Kinda Cosby Show-%+% in a way.

(Except for the random baby mama drama/crack head females Tyler Perry likes to throw in once in a while...)

It got cancelled because in real-life, Chris Rock dropped out in the 10th grade to be a comedian.
So that's why on the season finale, the screen goes black when they're about to say his grades/scores.

^ Idk if thats true..

But this show is madd funny 2 bad i couldn't help boost the ratings by watching it while it was on the air
laugh.gif

Ms Morello stay with a black dude trying to get the pipe.

She is
pimp.gif

And the chick that was helping Drew get the pink stains outta the white clothes was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J23S

Ms Morello stay with a black dude trying to get the pipe.

She is
pimp.gif

And the chick that was helping Drew get the pink stains outta the white clothes was
pimp.gif

this...but this show is funny good though...one of the shows i actually watch now

Yea I like this show.. I wouldn't mind if they picked it up again and starting making new episodes.

Adore this show...

I watched it when the 1st season aired but stopped as I forgot about it (scheduled Sundays or something)..Thank goodness for re-runs *hat*

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by datprepboivinc3

^ Idk if thats true..
Trust me, it is.
Yo can probably google it.

he said it in one of his stand up specials...
i wonder if he ever went back and got his GED

They could do more episodes & I would tune in every week! That would b tv gold to see Chris rocks rise to stardom . Same cast & everything

I agree and the sad thing is like others I never watched it before it was canceled. Now I pretty much watch it everyday.

Back
Top Bottom