Everybody Hates Wiz....(The Teenage Years)

2_days_in_new_york_03.jpg

Kind of thread related: ^^^Do you know the name of the disney movie where some dude makes a clone of himself, then he finds out that his clone is going to die? That movie was sad. Also, do you know the name of the movie where a house becomes the mom of some dude's family. The house can pretty much do anything since it's a robot. Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by iYen

Kind of thread related: ^^^Do you know the name of the disney movie where some dude makes a clone of himself, then he finds out that his clone is going to die? That movie was sad. Also, do you know the name of the movie where a house becomes the mom of some dude's family. The house can pretty much do anything since it's a robot. Thanks in advance!

The one where the house becomes the mom is called Smart House...idk about the other one

Originally Posted by WizKhalifa

thought this was about me too

tahahahahahahahaha
Haha Yeah homie thought the same. Lets get in the studio soon Ja Rule stopped texting back

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Originally Posted by iYen

The one where the house becomes the mom is called Smart House...idk about the other one

Originally Posted by Kareem the Dream

laugh.gif

The Other Me
&
Smart House

Youre Welcome
Thanks bros!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can feel the nostalgia already.

Back