everybody wanna be a body builder...but no body wanna lift this HEAVY %+% WEIGHT.

Dude's a monster.
pimp.gif

Son hit a ton....

TBH that @$## looks type disgusting, son can't even wear regular clothes or wipe his @*% correctly.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Son hit a ton....

TBH that @$## looks type disgusting, son can't even wear regular clothes or wipe his @*% correctly.
Dude would probably look at you and think its disgusting how easily he could end your life with his bare hands. Its all about perspective my dude.

Son hit a ton....

Yea, imagine having to go sleeveless and wear sweatpants everywhere. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Son hit a ton....

Dude would probably look at you and think its disgusting how easily he could end your life with his bare hands. Its all about perspective my dude.

That's if he can even catch me, alot of these dudes are so massive that is hard for them to move gracefully...if he does catch me I'm sure he can break my back though....that IMO is NOT ideal body shape though...it's too much no matter what perspective.

Son hit a ton....

roll.gif

Dude is a monster though, don't know anything about him but damn he really put in work.
sick.gif

Ronnie speaks the truth but in regards to Keith/Ksteezy's comments all your really need to do is get him to chase your for 20 secs then slash one of the big veins he has and it's OVA!!!

excessive vascularity ftl.

Man thats the type of dude that would have to make me switch gyms with all that damn noise he makes 
mad.gif

everybody wanna be a body builder...but no body wanna lift this HEAVY %+% WEIGHT. .

But I'll do it though!!

Son hit a ton....

He could probably curl you. Maybe disgusting to you, but amazing to others.

Why he sounds like neck muscles are squeezing the life out of his vocal chords though
roll.gif

yeaaaa buddy!!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

only Ronnie Coleman could wear flannel cutoff shirts in the gym and have no one in the whole got damn block give a single damn that day. I'm convinced dude could break a '92 Civic in half.

I agree with KSteezy. Sure getting that big will intimidate other dudes, but who gives a damn? Where the hell do you live that looking bigger than everyone else is a necessity? If this guy is happy being huge then more power to him, but in most facets of life, his life got more difficult once he got that huge. And 98% of women will tell you he is too brolic to be with because he would damn near murder any chick he has sex with

Why he sounds like neck muscles are squeezing the life out of his vocal chords though
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I agree there is nothing wrong with going in at the gym but thats OD

and as far as him ending your life your in the Medical filed bro 

I pretty sure you could go to work on his Artery veins 

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I agree with KSteezy. Sure getting that big will intimidate other dudes, but who gives a damn? Where the hell do you live that looking bigger than everyone else is a necessity? If this guy is happy being huge then more power to him, but in most facets of life, his life got more difficult once he got that huge. And 98% of women will tell you he is too brolic to be with because he would damn near murder any chick he has sex with
he's a bodybuilder
there are going to be women that still *+!% him
bodybuilders dont stay that big after they retire

i would hate to have him at my gym
he's loud, obnoxious, and he leaves all the dumbbells all over the ground
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I agree there is nothing wrong with going in at the gym but thats OD

and as far as him ending your life your in the Medical filed bro 

I pretty sure you could go to work on his Artery veins 

Sons brachial artery has the girth of my penis, challenge accepted....just gotta dodge those haymakers.

Back
Top Bottom