everybody wanna be a body builder...but no body wanna lift this HEAVY %+% WEIGHT.

Ronnie is a G. 
pimp.gif
 nh
index.php

I met this dude in real life in Vegas. His bicep is the size of my whole existence.

Classic video.

Yall fail to realize that dude makes some serious cash. Maybe the money/competition motivates him, and he really doesn't want to be that big.

On a tangent, Ronnie seems dumb as hell. He has a degree in accounting but I just don't see that dude passing Intermediate Accounting 2.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Classic video.

Yall fail to realize that dude makes some serious cash. Maybe the money/competition motivates him, and he really doesn't want to be that big.

On a tangent, Ronnie seems dumb as hell. He has a degree in accounting but I just don't see that dude passing Intermediate Accounting 2.

He was (maybe still is) a cop, imagine him chasing after you
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Big+Ronnie+Coleman+-+02+-+www.Musclebase.Blogspot.com.JPG

Him at 21

Big+Ronnie+Coleman+-+013+-+www.Musclebase.Blogspot.com.JPG

Originally Posted by needsomejays

ive never understood why people say "theres no reason to look like that."  There is though, ITS THEIR JOB!
laugh.gif
they get paid to look like that, they do it for a living, thats what they aspired to be and they did it.
This, I never understood why dudes try to downplay people's achievements in life.

Originally Posted by lol

Just imagine how gross he's going to look when he gets older. Saggy as %##%.

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

choppa suit 
pimp.gif
roll.gif

This !++% looks so stupid, I rather be fat, less effort to look just as dumb.
Quit trying to downplay his success.
Let that boy lift.

Nah ^^^bro, props to those dudes, they went above and beyond...but lettuce be cereal, stupid they look.

son toooooo dang big to hav that fail lil voice. and the fact he's maaad country smh. never thought he's sound like that

All I can think of is ,
Kevin Hart: "YOU WON ALREADY WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?

roll.gif
That @#$% would be mad annoying at the gym

I love how he just tosses the weights at 0:16, If I ever tried that I would be thrown out of my gym so quick.

Back
Top Bottom