Quote:
stay clear homie.
public :lol:
laugh.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif

"Don't mean to toot my own horn... BUT TOOT TOOT!" :lol:
laugh.gif

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Kev. That was the crowd at the very end. PLenty of people had passed thru and rolled out by this point. HTis was the "Thank you for coming out and havie a good night speech"
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

sir, i was reading the dog logo's history... the line, "He became apart of the family... is it "apart" or "a part"? just a small detail though...

I had "a part" but I had a couple of folks question it...BUT, the tags haven't been printed...the next time I open that file, I'll reword it to avoid the confusion and possible embarrassment.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Damn... a nucca is missin everything...

Yo So Lavan.. does this mean you will start attending the Magic shows.. seeing as how you are an official Merchant Now...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Rock. I will be attending the Magic SHow Officially from here on out...maybe not the next one in early '08, but definitely the Fall '08 joint.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

^
lol. You are a true fool.

'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

JordanFiend85, you still on those v-necks man?
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Quote:
JordanFiend85, you still on those v-necks man?
:lol:
laugh.gif

Yo...speaking of special requests...I had a dude ask me if I could have some 5xl or 6xl tees made just for him.

I was like whoa...6xl? The design would appear to be smaller than the Lacoste logo.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Hey, I got a favor to ask...

Anyone that bought shirts from me, or got comp shirts, can yall go in to the General Section and comment in my thread. It's on the second page of listings...

iCan
Eyes of Hazel
Dimez81
AllanHouston20
DCShoeChick
RonMexico
deuceking

and anyone that I can't quite recall...sorry.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

^
Sorry my dude.

I only post and READ in NIKE RETRO and this forum, and you already have a thread up in here, so................

You and everyone else already know how I feel -- I'm supporting it, litterally to the fullest.

I don't feel the need to convince some e-hypebeast mama's boys on NIKETALK that your line is "cool" in General.

Let them bammas b.

I guess. It's not about convincing them that it's cool.

I'm more so concerned with people that worry that I may be selling prints on cheap tees. The pics dont really tell the quality of the tee.

That's really what I'm trying to push.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
IMO people posting about the quality of the shirt is just going to come off as contrived, it sounds like you have a good start here in the DC area, let some of the online wannabe gangsta basement dwellers that overpopulate this board get a late pass and don't worry about trying to inform them of your line, it's just wasted effort.
THAT WAS A PIMP SCHOOL MAN!

I guess. Well...for those that purchased...feel free. Those that don't feel the need, no harm done.

I really don't give darn what people say if it's obviously negative. The general section is just that "General"...the general consensus has been good thus far...that's great news to me.

I'd just like to help out the poeple that don't really know how to make their WON decisions. As sad as it is, all it takes is for some of the "mr. populars" of NT to make a statement and all the get-wits will be right on the bandwagon.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Excellent point "The Badgeman."

We all grown.

There is no need in ALL of us who support you to have your t-shirts as our myspace ICON.

It looks forced. It looks fake. It looks like we are "boys" and, even if the brand sucked, I'd still support it.

And we all know that is NOT the case with yours truly.

MESSAGE!

Quote:
As sad as it is, all it takes is for some of the "mr. populars" of NT to make a statement and all the get-wits will be right on the bandwagon.
NEVER

I WAS JUST TELLING MY HOMEBOY TACTUS JACK HOW HE MISSED OUT ON THE LAUNCH AND WHAT A GREAT TURNOUT YOU HAD....

IF YOU STILL HAVE THAT SHIRT THAT I COPPED IN WHITE AVAILABE IN AN XL BY SATURDAY BRING IT TO CAFE ASIA...

GOOD LUCK ON FRIDAY
THE BLACK DON IMUSSUPPORTIN ALL MY NAPPY HEADED ***$
INDUSTRYDESIGNS
we are what's INMYSPACEINDUSTRY DESIGNS

^
He doesn't need uck.

He dealing with me on an event... All he'll need is rubber bands....

lol.

And have you seen my name or face on anything....?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Back
Top Bottom