Everyone wants to be "sneakerheads" now

Originally Posted by HuieDaGreat

i am lettn them live homie lol. im jus saying if any of yall feel the same way specially when you log on facebook and see something like this
26844_108789649138086_100000211532186_227670_211281_n.jpg
and dudes saying they hot

as "funny" as it may seem that they like variants...

The fact that you're so enamored with their fashion choices makes me laugh even harder.

I'm from Atlanta and I don't see what you are saying OP. I remember being in line for the Coppers at the Nikestore in Lenox. As I'm looking around and hearing people talk, I noticed none of them were from Atlanta. I actually asked and of the 30 or so standing in line, only 3 said they were from the A. There are not a lot of true sneakerheads in the A. Well they may think they are but wearing an exclusive pair of fakes don't count. I think a lot of these guys, who seem to be sneakerheads, are from other states. Either they're in school here are just decided to move here. But then again, it is hard to tell the difference, being that a lot dudes here have style jacked damn near every region in the US.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

The people that care to call someone else a hypebeast are cornier than the beasts themselves.

LOL, i never onced called anyone a hypebeast in this thread..

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

The people that care to call someone else a hypebeast are cornier than the beasts themselves.

LOL, i never onced called anyone a hypebeast in this thread..
I don't think he was even referring to you. Why you getting so defensive 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by handullz

prokid404 wrote:
Just let them be

Brandon5000 wrote:
Just let them be... one of my facebook friends has an album dedicated to his FAKE yeezy's.... those that know know whats up... those that don't know need to be left in their blissful fraudulence

just let folks live, homey...

they happy... let'em be happy...

Is that what a "sneakerhead" looks like?

He just looks like every other clown I see wearing their beanie like a wizard's hat with denim tights on.

23652_109248475754190_100000071137866_249515_7884570_n.jpg

his caption. 

off white lexus..

ole g puff say you got it locked and we found out its the key stuck,
used to f.ckin with that cheap stuff,
i show you rosee bottles of that cleeko-khalifa(successor)

I heard ATL has alot of gays and he's just rocking the Gay Pride VI's......let him be.

so wats wrong wit calling dude a hypebeast, if thats wat is used to refer to someone that portrays such attributes, im jus callin it like i see it

Originally Posted by Mike Francesa

Everyone wanted be a "sneakerhead" in 07-08

The south is always late on EVERYTHING
laugh.gif

really?

people still think like that?

Where have you been? You must be late in that blogging/twitter/the net has everybody on the same page pretty much....I can get anything in FL anybody else does

ever come to think maybe southern dudes aren't followers like everybody else
grin.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

whats wrong with wanting to have cool sneakers? i mean as long as your parents aint buying your shoes anymore whats the matter really...?

Wait why does this topic say  Posted: 03/05/10 3:16 PM, for a second I thought I went back in time 6 years
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Wait why does this topic say  Posted: 03/05/10 3:16 PM, for a second I thought I went back in time 6 years
roll.gif
since you are in 2016, do we survive 2012?  and will the cowboys win the SB this year?

Back
Top Bottom