EVO 2014 - Who's hyped?

man, give me my 16 yr old self back when I had super smash skills again and honed them.... I'd be in EVO easily.

I don't play Marvel but I know its not bunz, I find it one of the harder games to learn while tekken is the easiest. I'm told it should be the opposite
laugh.gif

also American fighters are just easy period

Marvel 3 is amazing. Watching American players play you'll see a lot of turtle-ing and cheesy tactics but when you watch the Japanese play :wow:

Agio joe inspired my Frank West
Meh, different strokes. Not a fan of 1 touch kills, X factor, one DHC kills an assist, assists for the most part cannot be hit out of an attack.

But if you like it, good for you

Meh, different strokes. Not a fan of 1 touch kills, X factor, one DHC kills an assist, assists for the most part cannot be hit out of an attack.

But if you like it, good for you

It's all about execution. Defense is easy to play in that game. The trick is knowing when and who to open up and what resources you'll use to take them out. Virgil's sword's need to take 2 super meter though :smh:

It's all about execution. Defense is easy to play in that game. The trick is knowing when and who to open up and what resources you'll use to take them out. Virgil's sword's need to take 2 super meter though :smh:

I get the game. I'm good I'd think on it (online at least). I just don't like it. After 2-3 months of UMVC I was done.

Anybody watching injustice top 8 ? I'm just waiting for the new MKX character reveal after injustice.

Last edited:
MORTAL KOMBAT at EVO details, payout, and entrant list

Mortal KOMBAT will be streamed at twitch.tv/streamofthehut around 5pm pst Saturday from the Evo ballroom byoc area.

Estimated payout for top 8 will be around..

1st 1400
2nd 600
3rd 300
4th 150
5th 50
6th 50
7th 25
8th 25

NRS is giving away signed t- shirts and memorabilia to top 8 placers.
Mortal KOMBAT online is giving away pdp sticks.
@DanCock is giving away his stick to one lucky entrant chosen at random. We will try to get everyone to sign it including ed boon if possible.

Tournament as of now will be run 3 out of 5 unless we get too many entrants. Finals 4/7. Played on xbox 360. No character bans and random stage select.

Top 16 will be seeded based on overall tournament placements in mk9's history.

Entrants as of now...

Claude VonStroke
Pig Of The Hut
Cossner
Pikachu
Forever King
Perfect Legend
Dizzy
GrandMasterson
Busta_Clown
Dancock
Starcharger
Red Reaper
Evan Born
Redsoul
CC Trust
SatsuiYesHadou
Son Of Timett
Mike Metroid
CD Jr.
Relaxed State
Blind Ducky
Titanman88
STB Rose Goddess
Gross
J360
Wrath
Chris G
Nubcakes
WonderChef
N-megabytes
Wound cowboy
Lil loco
16 bit
Noobe
Ultimate Ziti
Awesomeo
Guamokun
Djt
MIT
West coast Jeff
Greguu
Sonic fox
Lance monsoon
Jupiter
King hippo
Baraka flaka flame
Cloud
Dream sword
GGA max
Theo
M2dave
Daddydab
Slayer
Kitana prime
Blackula
Tyrant
Iceman 9798
Fire lord
What's her name
Seven
Unrooolie
Infinite
Runway mafia

Just got home and KOF is on :pimp: I don't play it, but it's up there in hype-st. I missed on Marvel pools i guess :frown: but from the replies here looks like lame *** apologyman Firebrand going through :smh:

omg. if you guys though that snakeeyes and xian match was sick...this match with Fchamp and Apologyman right now :x

:wow:

Just saw that snakeyez xian match that **** was crazy...

Props though two people that aren't shoto characters and they made it deep in the tournament :pimp:

:wow: at a Zangief player putting in work though

Snakeeyes is a problem. A true beast. For anyone who didn't see it, watch the WNF vs Norcal at SCR 2014. to see why

Being in a different time zone sucks when watching these tournaments. Missed the 2nd set of marvel action so it's that time.

e2b27ba9_2GUWhi8.gif

Ultra should be right after marvel, so 7 or 8pm? LET'S GO CHRIST Gesus :smokin

Flocker and Chris G right now :x

Last edited:
I been watching on ign
Also why do people not like filipino champ??? :nerd:
I can't explain it but I kinda don't like him either :lol:
Don't know why though

Back
Top Bottom