EVO 2014 - Who's hyped?

Lol I mean he seems like a douche looking at him
But what he do that makes him a scumbag???

The things he's done in the few years, that's why he's had this villain persona. Just not a fan of his, so bias there as well :tongue:

woooooow, CHRIS ******* G! if he wins this, came back from Losers 32? or 16 I think :smh: damn

^ let himself go I think lol
he did
gamestop3.jpg

J Wong got a pretty decent looking chick too I believe...

That Morrigan character for Marvel is hella cheesy though :smh:

I don't really follow it like that but she just seems like she's a cheap character to use.

Waiting to see if this snake eyes dude is the real deal.

Morrigan is highly cheap with that Doom Missiles shell, but by herself - I wouldn't even want to play her lol. Just too much work even with Doom missiles. Soul fist - soul fist - fly - unfly soul fist - soul fist - repeat or you might ben able to soul fist again then unfly, I think

Did Ono just announce SF5?

For next year... that's what dudes is saying in the comments section of the stream.

I wouldn't believe anything in stream chat lol. Only thing that's supposedly "leaked" is Tekken 7 right now. of all in Ultra, I want Pretty Ricky to win! :wow: :lol:

Hoping for Snake eyez or Bonchan to win...

Would like to see someone like a Gief player win.

Bonchan because he's still rocking with Sagat even though everyone dipped after Vanilla and I play sagat so...

Justin :smokin

We need an update to marvel, please capcom. I need to play with thanos and mega man again....

And venom :evil:

Back
Top Bottom