EWD's Tech Start-Up Company Vol...Iono

EWD and OGbobbi have to be working together for the lulz. EWD keeps giving him ammo to create flawless gifts.

tears of laughter have been abundant.

Og Bobby getting Wilt Chamberlin numbers in this piece. I'm beginning to think he and ewd have some troubled history, this seems deeper than just a typical roast. He's trying to desecrate this man's psyche.

[COLOR=#red]Come on now bro, it ain't that deep fam. But I forget this is the generation of "cyber-bullying" where people are so sensitive they killing themselves cause they got "picked on" online.

What you are really trying to say is that if it were you, that you're psyche would be destroyed. Interesting to know my dude. [/COLOR]

Incorrect. What I'm saying is he's going harder than most people go in a roast.

can we get subtitles for this and name it EWD's Revenge? 
laugh.gif

Og Bobby getting Wilt Chamberlin numbers in this piece. I'm beginning to think he and ewd have some troubled history, this seems deeper than just a typical roast. He's trying to desecrate this man's psyche.

[COLOR=#red]Come on now bro, it ain't that deep fam. But I forget this is the generation of "cyber-bullying" where people are so sensitive they killing themselves cause they got "picked on" online.

What you are really trying to say is that if it were you, that you're psyche would be destroyed. Interesting to know my dude. [/COLOR]

Incorrect. What I'm saying is he's going harder than most people go in a roast.

i1Ok6qN.gif

Last edited:
Dude, you're absolutely nonsensical.

YOU created a thread to advertise your venture to other forum members. No one forced you to create this thread. Why create this thread at all if you refuse to elaborate on this venture out of fear that someone might steal your idea?

If you're that insecure about the idea--about someone stealing your brilliant idea--why start this thread? Really, what's the point of this thread? Are you just a 40 yr old who likes to tease others? Is this a cry for attention? What's the point of this thread?... :lol:

[COLOR=#red]QTNA? Even though you ended with a smiley, you seem quite affected my dude.[/COLOR]

Affected? Pleeaasse don't flatter yourself. I'm not asking anything new in this thread. We're all curious about this venture of yours. Nothing more, nothing less.

OG, Lobo, if it's not already in the works, one of y'all gotta do a WIRE x EWD gif. The scene with Stringer Bell lecturing to the Co-op would be perfect. Think, EWD lecturing to General about the dynamics of drone macroeconomics... :lol:

Last edited:
Somebody please link the thread where homie went desperado for that chick that wasn't interested in him.

its not even talking about your business plan or contacts. its a simple answer to WHAT are you doing, what service are you providing.

tell as many people as possible, chances are most will say it wont work. in that case ask why and if you dont have an answer to his/her concern then YOU need to look into that and fix it

if you dont want to tell people because you're afraid of negative comments then you shouldnt be starting a startup in the first place, you have no confidence 

look at the startup thread in general, its all good people sharing what they are doing and helping each other out. 

the problem with all people is they are biased towards their own ideas, they think that their ideas are going to be the next big thing. there is a 99.9% chance the idea has its flaws and it's always better to have people point out the flaws than to waste time at home alone brewing up a flawed idea. 
Take all of my reps

OG, Lobo, if it's not already in the works, one of y'all gotta do a WIRE x EWD gif. The scene with Stringer Bell lecturing to the Co-op would be perfect. Think, EWD lecturing to General about the dynamics of drone macroeconomics...
laugh.gif

Wee-bay moment 
nerd.gif

Breaking bad "what about magnets" scene would be funny too.

Implementing something with Tio's bell, like the interrogation scene with hank and Jessie would be gold.

Outside of Austin, none of Texas is worth living in so I'm glad I don't live there.  And the "googling" is just facts that A&M is not a school where you can confidently say you can raise funding just based off saying "I'm an Aggie"

smh stop bro

I keep telling myself I'm not gonna rep son again then I seen "today I got time cu" man

Back
Top Bottom