EWD's Tech Start-Up Company Vol...Iono

how many clients have you solicited b

what's your marketing strategy

do you have a social media presence

Last edited:
It's a novice mistake for an entrepreneur to be scared to share his idea. Even if it's a great idea no one is going to steal it, people are busy with their own lives

You gain so much more from letting people pick apart your ideas so that you can improve upon them rather than being scared of people stealing it

It's a novice mistake for an entrepreneur to be scared to share his idea. Even if it's a great idea no one is going to steal it, people are busy with their own lives

You gain so much more from letting people pick apart your ideas so that you can improve upon them rather than being scared of people stealing it
Facts.

I thought the same thing. Not a single thing has been shared other than it has to do with drones and applying drone technology in a few different areas (i.e. agriculture, which I am genuinely curious about but have yet to hear anything).

I can understand if you have proprietary information or trade secrets that you do not want to spread across the internet, no one is asking for that. But even with the several requests for anything that resembles more information than what I stated above, there has been no explanation on what EWD's plans are for the business. You don't need to give us the website/social media/etc. links if you don't think that is in the best interest of the company. But why come on here with the proclamation that you are seeking VC funding when you can't give even a little bit of a synopsis of your company. Any entrepreneur should be able to give even the most random person (even if they fear this person is trying to extract info for a competitor) a synopsis of the company without giving away their "competitive advantage" :lol:

The biggest jokes of entrepreneurs were these guys I worked for that, when they didn't fully understand a piece of technology their company was working with, would tell visitors/investors/people they were giving tours to, that it was "proprietary." That was their go to move and they thought it made them sound smart. It ended up getting them no where besides collecting salary checks from the original VC that invested in them (which I guess isn't too bad for building a company on a toothpick foundation in the first place). I guess there are the few examples of idiots who out-fooled other idiots in gaining big investment on only building a facade, but this idea has given too many wanna-be entrepreneurs the illusion that you can trick your way into people giving your millions of $$ for your startup. That's why you hear a lot of people saying they've got investors "interested" or "ready to stroke a check" until they do the due-dilligence. Then it all falls apart :rofl: Like what do you expect? If I'm giving you hundred of thousands or millions of dollars I'm going to turn over every rock that I see whether you like it or not. Otherwise go ask for other peoples money.

Only reason I can think of this thread being started other than a grandiose illusion and an ego-trip is a magnificently executed troll job. If that is the case, then you got me OP.

But I am seriously interested in hearing about the application of drone technology in agriculture. I have my own agribusiness and am heavily involved in the agriculture industry in FL. So please, if you have info that you can share, I would appreciate it.

Last edited:

Heard it was the other way around. Every time a thread pops up due to ideas on start ups, it gets shut down with posters stating to tuck in their ideas.. With all this tip talk on NT, was thinking bout a tipping app

Don't mean to derail the comedy, but for NT'ers who use drones as a part of their filmography here is a marketplace for drone services:

http://droners.io/

You can hire drone pilots or post your own drone services to find clients. 

Damn man, it looks like one of OG's gif had gotten taken down before I could see it :smh:

Son ****** around and went on a run in here :lol:

Damn man, it looks like one of OG's gif had gotten taken down before I could see it
mean.gif
It was the TODAY I GOT TIME CUZ gif.

I lost it 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I guess he finally took it too far for Meth's liking.

OG, now repost it with the cussing completely edited tho 
nerd.gif

It was the TODAY I GOT TIME CUZ gif.

I lost it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  

I guess he finally took it too far for Meth's liking.

OG, now repost it with the cussing completely edited tho :nerd:  

Oh cool, thanks.

I had actually managed to grab that off of a quote that looked empty on the last page. Gold :lol:

Those back to back Paid in Full gifs are so damn elite :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

Spoke with somebody and he said this to me. I didn't look at it that way and was mind blown.

nt detectives should find this guys real name then find his website and expose him that would be the ultimate conclusion :lol:

Have not read thru...read the op and stopped by to say sounds like an aerial photography company...which is not a Tech Start-Up. Just because you use technology that does not make you a tech company. I hope you get past that misconception...and flourish.

Have not read thru...read the op and stopped by to say sounds like an aerial photography company...which is not a Tech Start-Up. Just because you use technology that does not make you a tech company. I hope you get past that misconception...and flourish.

What this guy says after "have not read through" is absolute gold after all that's happened in here :lol:

View media item 1675447

Spoke with somebody and he said this to me. I didn't look at it that way and was mind blown.
its not even talking about your business plan or contacts. its a simple answer to WHAT are you doing, what service are you providing.

tell as many people as possible, chances are most will say it wont work. in that case ask why and if you dont have an answer to his/her concern then YOU need to look into that and fix it

if you dont want to tell people because you're afraid of negative comments then you shouldnt be starting a startup in the first place, you have no confidence 

look at the startup thread in general, its all good people sharing what they are doing and helping each other out. 

the problem with all people is they are biased towards their own ideas, they think that their ideas are going to be the next big thing. there is a 99.9% chance the idea has its flaws and it's always better to have people point out the flaws than to waste time at home alone brewing up a flawed idea. 

Back
Top Bottom