Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

Last edited:
The reopening of his case seems like nothing more than an attempt to lull him into a false sense of security.

The reopening of his case seems like nothing more than an attempt to lull him into a false sense of security.

Or the LAPD is trying to protect itself from being investigated. It seems that the info contained in open cases is confidential, so nobody except the cops assigned to those cases can access the info.

Anonymous stays backing dude, I'm glad at least someone is trying to get truth out there
damn they really did **** him over with his career and everything.....no wonder he lost it.

da media trying to spin it like he's a bad guy but da more evidence comes out da more sympatheic i am towards him.

he still shouldn't of killed those innocent folks...should've probably took em hostage instead.

Being sympathetic to his cause is one thing. Condoning what he's doing is another. That's the problem. He didn't have to go out and kill innocent people. But he did, so he screwed up whatever sympathy he ever would have gained. He should have handled it Samuel L style, rather than Gerry Butler style, if anything. That is, if we're going to keep discussing BS Hollywood narratives.

Pretty much. I think ALL of us want to see those scumbag cops go down and for true justice to prevail, but when Dorner killed those innocent kids...That's where he put himself above the cause and started fighting for revenge and not for what it sounded like he wanted to stand for.

People can yip and yap and get hyped up with adrenaline about folks/cops getting what they deserve, but then that anger blurs the true vision of what needs to be accomplished and cool heads are lost and everything spirals out of control and any goodwill efforts are wasted.

Sad stuff, man. Humanity can be ****** up.

Last edited:
Humanity been ****** up from the beginning of time...ain't **** change...we just have greater tools to do more ****** up ****

I do have one question and I'm not sure if it's been answered yet so pardon me:

Isn't it unconstitutional for them to basically have a "terminate on sight" order? He still is innocent until proven guilty by a jury of his peers, right?

Isn't it unconstitutional for them to basically have a "terminate on sight" order? He still is innocent until proven guilty by a jury of his peers, right?

There's no such thing as "terminate on sight". If he fires at them, they'll fire back. My guess is this guy takes his own life when he gets cornered, and then we can look forward to 8,000 conspiracy threads on NT about how the cops are the ones that really killed him.

There's no such thing as "terminate on sight". If he fires at them, they'll fire back. My guess is this guy takes his own life when he gets cornered, and then we can look forward to 8,000 conspiracy threads on NT about how the cops are the ones that really killed him.

They shot up a couple random cars with people that don't even come close to fitting the description and you think they'll wait for him to fire for them to shoot? :lol: :lol: :lol:

For us here on NT it's easy to say he should've taken a different approach, with taking hostages probably being the most extreme being just shy of murder.

But criminals only take hostages to use as bargaining chips to get what they want or ensure their lives are preserved. Dorner doesn't wanna bargain, he doesn't care about self preservation. He's going out with the loudest, most extreme bang he can think of. Interestingly enough, the more bad people do the more intrigued we are by them. So we review their actions and try to study why these people go to such extreme lengths. In this process, long after Dorner is gone, people will do in depth research and maybe find that the things he is speaking of is all true.

They shot up a couple random cars with people that don't even come close to fitting the description and you think they'll wait for him to fire for them to shoot? :lol: :lol: :lol:

im sayin

roll.gif

Anyone who thinks dorner will be taken alive even if he were to surrender peacefully has to be one of the most dense naive people I've ever come across.

That's why I put "terminate on sight" in quotation marks, dummy.

And yeah, I'm sure that those Latina ladies were shooting at the cops when they got shot, right?
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
I wish there was a way we can help him get away.

If I can, i will help him get away and later on I will hold a full review, consisting of myself and any friends or family that helped him escape. Perhaps I will grab a minimum wage security guard and have him act as the token "law enforcement" representative. Afterwards, all will be okay and channels 2,3,4,5,6,7,9,12 and 13 will instruct their trisha takanawas and their blond anchorwomen to confirm such.

Also I might shot a few people who drive four door cars since they fit a profile but rest assured, I will make mayself spend one day doing paper work in my study for every person I shoot.

That sounds more than fair.

Anybody see the guy on CNN saying people in LA should be wearing LAPD clothing like people
in NYC wore NYPD clothing after 9/11 :smh: :stoneface:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom