Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

we all know hes not gonna be taken alive.. look at that blue truck with the two ladies :smh: ...

Last edited:
Wonder if this is going to affect the show southLAnd.  Good show if you guys haven't watched it. 

Nope, that blood is on her fathers hands.  There are cartel rules in CA always have been.  The rule is you attempt to hurt me in the worst way, and I'll do you x10 worst.  That's just the way it's been.  It's happen around me so much I'm desensitized.  Some hispanics F'ed off some money around the corner from me and they kids got took.  A banger didn't won't to own up to his actions and his grandmother got hit.  Ain't no rules especially if your the one playing like there are no rules.  You reep what you sow.  If that lawyer had no problem ruining dudes life for doing what was right who knows how many other lives he's ruined just because he had the power to.  Now his life is in shambles because of his actions.  The evil shall destroy the wicked is the only rule that applies in this world. 

all of your replies insinuate that the daughter and fiance of the lawyer were not actual living, breathing people and that the sole purpose of their existence is to be loved by the lawyer therefore them being killed is fine because it hurt the lawyer. in reality they were living, breathing people with plans and goals. true, them dying hurt the lawyer...but it punished THEM for LITERALLY doing nothing other than coming out of the womb of a woman a lawyer impregnated (in the daughter's case) and choosing to spend the rest of your life with someone you love whose father happens to be a lawyer. I put it that literally because these two people did nothing...but according to you they should have known better. the girl should have known better than to be born. the guy should have known better than to marry a lawyer's daughter.

now that i think about it...my girl's mom is a lawyer. a criminal lawyer.
she's represented killers. would it be wise for me to break it off with
my gf who i love because somebody with a grudge could kill us?

Last edited:
seems that hes possibly in south nevada... i think he mightve planned this out a little better then expected..

He knows what he's doing is wrong. He's just doing it anyway to shine a spotlight on the corruption of the LAPD.

Sounds like someone who has thought about it a lot and made a choice. Not crazy or insane.

Said the same thing to my coworker. Seems according to his manifesto that he tried taking all the right steps from the beginning filing reports and telling his supervisors of issues and trying to fight this corruption in the correct manner. After years of them denying and pretty much destroying his life, he probably feels like he needs to do the same. And reading this manifesto he's definitely not a dumb guy just acting on compulsion and immediate anger, but has put some serious thought into this and has it planned.

Last edited:
But yeah, you guys should really just quit being lazy and take some time out to read the manifesto. Very interesting.

Most definitely read this. Also it is interesting to read it because it shows he's not just a disgruntled uneducated former cop who is pissed off writing stupid ****. It is the exact opposite. It is however messed up because the intentions are bad obviously.

What were the major differences in the version that's unedited and the altered version? Anyone?

wat if the real targets werent in the manifesto.. he could have just done that to get the police away from the real targets..

I wonder how/where they are getting their tips. I'm lightweight concerned about getting stuck in traffic on the 10 now :smh:

Most definitely read this. Also it is interesting to read it because it shows he's not just a disgruntled uneducated former cop who is pissed off writing stupid ****. It is the exact opposite. It is however messed up because the intentions are bad obviously.

from everything you said before the bolded sentence, i think you meant his means are bad...his intentions are good.

Said the same thing to my coworker. Seems according to his manifesto that he tried taking all the right steps from the beginning filing reports and telling his supervisors of issues and trying to fight this corruption in the correct manner. After years of them denying and pretty much destroying his life, he probably feels like he needs to do the same. And reading this manifesto he's definitely not a dumb guy just acting on compulsion and immediate anger, but has put some serious thought into this and has it planned.

Ted Kaczynski had a plan too.

THEY DO! You may have read the edited version but someone posted the unedited version in here. I just looked up his knee doctor on google he's legit. Might look up a few more names now.
I will find that one instead, thanks. I just with major news KTLA, CBS, NBC would show the names, so that people can do their own research, not just be feed what they want you to hear. 

Dude is leaving bread crumbs and will strike unexpectedly IMO

Y'all are forgetting. Dude got fired in 2009...its 2013. It ain't like he got fired last week and went on a rampage, he's had nearly 4 years to think.

I'm sure he has this VERY well planned. His letter clearly stated that, dude is not be f'ed with. The feds ain't even sure if he looks the same or is driving the same truck.

Dude is leaving bread crumbs and will strike unexpectedly IMO

Y'all are forgetting. Dude got fired in 2009...its 2013. It ain't like he got fired last week and went on a rampage, he's had nearly 4 years to think.

I'm sure he has this VERY well planned. His letter clearly stated that, dude is not be f'ed with. The feds ain't even sure if he looks the same or is driving the same truck.

I thought he just left the Navy?

Read the manifesto dude just lost his job and the highest clearance you can get with the Navy, because of what the LAPD did.

Last edited:
I thought he just left the Navy?
Fired from the LAPD in 2009.

Navy duty ended at the beginning of February.

Manifesto is
eek.gif
I read the whole unedited version. He does sound intelligent

After reading the extended interview he comes across as someone who is extremely intelligent, Extremely ambitious in getting corruption exposed, & also VERY troubled and aware of it.

This feels like a social experiment played on America in the likes of a real life joker :nerd:, with less of the anarchy

Back
Top Bottom