Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

How is he no better? Dude killed INNOCENT people. Just like those he tried to make a stand against.

like i said before, he did it to bring light to the injustice. he went through the proper steps (judicial system) and then his life was ruined. then his last resolution was to kill two people who were connected to his firing. he probably would have killed the dad but he was probably already in hiding. sucks it had to be her.

the lapd kills, harasses, ruins people's lives on the daily. and you don't hear about it. they are actually rewarded for such actions.

again, i understand what you are saying but it's not the same

Last edited:
So would you guys still watch if a movie was made out of this?

Seems like the ending would be a huge letdown if you ask me.....

Glad they Finally killed this guy.

Rip to the homie chris smh how did they end up finding dude

They're not tho.
They behind stopping crooked cops from doing everything but protecting and serving.
No one has condoned the killing of the innocent.

Have you even read this thread? We got dudes in here cheering Dorner for killing cops. Cops who had nothing to do with whatever injustice Dorner thought was brought upon him. but I guess it's all a fraternity, so all cops are the same, right?

like i said before, he did it to bring light to the injustice. he went through the proper steps (judicial system) and then his life was ruined. then his last resolution was to kill two people who were connected to his firing. he probably would have killed the dad but he was probably already in hiding. sucks it had to be her.

the lapd kills, harasses, ruins people's lives on the daily. and you don't hear about it. they are actually rewarded for such actions.

again, i understand what you are saying but it's not the same

This man is no hero. I don't get why you're hyping him up as so. He's a cold-blooded killer and doesn't deserve the distinction of being put on a pedestal for bringing many of the LAPD's indiscretions to light. You can't tell me that MURDER was his only means of getting his point across. I'm sorry, but if you or anyone else is choosing this man as someone to look up to, you need better influences in your life.

I'd love to hear a more in-depth reason as to why his murders should be excused while what some of his colleagues at the LAPD did should be vilified. To me, they are all the same. Dorner IS LAPD.

[marlo stanfield] you want it to be one way, but it's the other way [/marlo stanfield]

But the killing of the innocent is something that many in here are CHOOSING to ignore.

Last edited:
It sickens me that people are really trying to get behind him killing innocent people
They're not tho.
They behind stopping crooked cops from doing everything but protecting and serving.
lol, yeah people have man. Don't go around it. Countless people in this thread have said the innocent were a necessary casualty.

Last edited:
i wonder how hes doin in the afterlife.
he's probably gonna be pissed when God doesn't let him in heaven..

and..

Sweet! He's dead. I hope its true.

Makes me feel a little better about the Niners choking last week. Sounds like Fat LL Cool J did a little choking today too.

Maybe he should've made a run for it just like the Niners should have done on 2nd,3rd,and 4th down. Run the Ball!!!!  I'm still mad about that!

Last edited:
I support this man and his cause all the way. Really couldn't give a single **** about y'all being appalled, whole nation built on bloodshed and injustice and I'm supposed to sympathize because it's the American thing to do. Get real.

Repped

Back
Top Bottom