Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

It's the principle. You don't care because it's not you. If you're career was ruined and you did nothing, but uphold the oath you took to be just, you'd be pissed too. Maybe not kill folk pissed, but pissed nonetheless. Like he said, it truly is a necessary evil.

You're assuming that everything he WROTE was 100% factual though.

Maybe not 100% true, but the fact that the FBI and state police are out there looking for him, the people named in his manifesto are under police protection, and the police is shooting on sight lets me think that there's a strong element of truth in his letter.

Exactly .. plus if you read the letter dude clearly backs up all his info by telling the media to check records a nd reports, where that info is located, and how to obtain it. Hell he even gave the hospital's name that preformed his ct scans 15 years ago! Obviously he wants someone to look into what he wrote.

Maybe not 100% true, but the fact that the FBI and state police are out there looking for him, the people named in his manifesto are under police protection, and the police is shooting on sight lets me think that there's a strong element of truth in his letter.

I'm saying. I just hope this doesn't get swept under the rug.

just talked to my pops about this and he was telling me the other day he saw some cops come and park behind his property and they started getting it on :smh:

the live stream just went out all of a sudden...

I wonder if they didn't want to broadcast or its technical difficulties tho

Ok, cool. So with your logic....let's take this hypothetical situation.

Because racism exists everywhere regardless of skin color, culture, creed, etc...let's say a cop pulls me over, hurls a racist comment at me and wrongly arrests for a crime I didn't commit. After being released I start to go mad. After many months of planning, I began to go on a murder spree but of course unlike Mr. Dorner, I hide all traces of my activity. What is interesting is that I target only those related to the police officer who was acting as a racist towards. After a year of murdering all of his blood family to the point where his entire lineage are close to extinction, I show up at your door. Turns out you are his fourth cousin and my reign of terror is only beginning for you and your fam. I expect you to shrug as I slowly push a rusty scalpel through your eye and begin to sever your limbs from your body. What better way for those who harmed me to suffer physically but also emotionally knowing that I'm not only killing them, but I'm also wiping away their genealogy from the human race.

It's the principle. You don't care because it's not you. If you're career was ruined and you did nothing, but uphold the oath you took to be just, you'd be pissed too. Maybe not kill folk pissed, but pissed nonetheless. Like he said, it truly is a necessary evil.

You're assuming that everything he WROTE was 100% factual though.

Exactly .. plus if you read the letter dude clearly backs up all his info by telling the media to check records a nd reports, where that info is located, and how to obtain it. Hell he even gave the hospital's name that preformed his ct scans 15 years ago! Obviously he wants someone to look into what he wrote.

Probably why he also added Anonymous in there..

They're not gonna back him because he's killin folks, doe.

Last edited:
So you condone killing cops?

Yes I do condone killing racist cops. Let them burn in hell, let their families suffer they way've they've made countless other families suffer.

Anothet fake tough guy along with RELLI. If you havent killed, raped, kidnapped or extorted someone and you haven't moved major weight then your cartel reasoning is stupid. Thats what they do. They raped six Spanish tourists just to do it. Are you affiliated La eMe or any of the cartels? If no, shut up with the street talk.

He could have gone about with his plan without taking innocent lives. He's insane and you guys are eating it up like he's a revolutionary.

I'm not coming at ur head but how do you know what either of them have done? Relli clearly said his mentality comes from the environment he's surrounded by.

Also dude did the right thing for almost 4 years and still didn't receive the justice he was looking for. Its not about any revolutionary non sense, dude took matters into his own hands. It wasn't the best choice but he's In Too Deep! No turning back.

So basically, he is Rambo?

This guy thinks he's Jason Bourne but what has he really done? Killed two unarmed innocent people and shot up a police car killing a cop! WOW! :rolleyes You would think someone with his credentials (supposedly) would come up with a better plan to kill! Hell the shooters at Sandy Hook/Colorado are more diabolical killers than this guy.

So basically, he is Rambo?
This guy thinks he's Jason Bourne but what has he really done? Killed two unarmed innocent people and shot up a police car killing a cop! WOW!
eyes.gif
You would think someone with his credentials (supposedly) would come up with a better plan to kill! Hell the shooters at Sandy Hook/Colorado are more diabolical killers than this guy.
but thats da thing, he's not killing to kill, he's killing to bait & seek revenge over what he feels like he's been wrong. sure killing innocent folks is a no-no in da end

but da devil is in da details.

but thats da thing, he's not killing to kill, he's killing to bait & seek revenge over what he feels like he's been wrong. sure killing innocent folks is a no-no in da end

Not sure what you mean by not killing to kill?

I am just saying, this guy had 4 years to plan. All he did was killed the daughter and her fiance. Other than that, whom else on his list? All this he's intelligent this and that.. come on now... the DC Snipers were true killers. They killed and killed, and was hunted for how many weeks? John Allen Muhammad using the car, a sniper weapon and brainwashing a child to kill was diabolical and truly clever. This dude? What did he really do.. write a poem telling us the LAPD is corrupt? :lol: Captain Obvious isn't he?

Wait, so apparently they found his truck this morning and not in the afternoon when they showed it on air, so it leads me to believe that he is either long gone, hunkering down, or leaving things scattered around to create a diversion. Maybe all 3.

Random chubby black dude all the way down in San Diego almost got mistook for the suspect earlier today, lmao.
SoCal bros with that that Ruben Studdard build better stay indoors for a minute.

"Now San Diego police are telling reporters (including KCAL and Los Angeles Times) that the suspect who barricaded himself in a hotel is NOT Dorner."

"Man who police thought was suspect was here on business. Said he was bombarded, put his hands in the air "quickly"

View media item 256673
Dude looks happy as heck to be alive :lol:

Not sure what you mean by not killing to kill?

I am just saying, this guy had 4 years to plan. All he did was killed the daughter and her fiance. Other than that, whom else on his list? All this he's intelligent this and that.. come on now... the DC Snipers were true killers. They killed and killed, and was hunted for how many weeks? John Allen Muhammad using the car, a sniper weapon and brainwashing a child to kill was diabolical and truly clever. This dude? What did he really do.. write a poem telling us the LAPD is corrupt? :lol: Captain Obvious isn't he?

I'm saying he killed a cop, the daughter, and her fiance. Mind you he's only what 4 days into this. His list, pretty much everybody on the LAPD staff that played a role in screwing him over plus their family members. How you gonna compare this guy to John and Malvo when he just started? How do you know how long this will last? Seems like they're having trouble capturing this dumb dude.

Anothet fake tough guy along with RELLI. If you havent killed, raped, kidnapped or extorted someone and you haven't moved major weight then your cartel reasoning is stupid. Thats what they do. They raped six Spanish tourists just to do it. Are you affiliated La eMe or any of the cartels? If no, shut up with the street talk.

He could have gone about with his plan without taking innocent lives. He's insane and you guys are eating it up like he's a revolutionary.
You have no idea where I've been and what I've been through especially with these LAPD hypocrites.  Your a clown talking like you live in my skin.  SoCal PD's get down worst then gangs especially LAPD.  They falsely detain and assault pregnant women, threaten mothers, and shoot down unarmed people down like dogs.  I got no remorse for LAPD at all, because I'm not on the other side of the country pretending like I know whats going on 3,000 miles away from me.  I'm from Inglewood and I've lived all over LA and SoCal.  I know whats up and have experienced it first hand.  I got stories about misconduct, out right breaking the law, the violation of my freedoms and rights, attempting to make complaints.  They tell me to support our troops there fighting for my freedom, but ain't no sandal and turban wearing MF'er suppressing my freedoms; it's the same MF's you tell me to support.  Your a silly goose trying to talk like we're siamese twins or something.

Back
Top Bottom