Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

Really doe, if y'all really think Dorner was Drakes bodyguard, that's a damn shame ha ha how gullible can y'all be. **** funny

Unfortunately, that's the cop culture. If you harm one and threaten to harm more, you'll get no mercy from them. Somehow they feel they're above the law when it comes to protecting themselves and their colleagues. I know you're not surprised by this right? You're preaching about the LAPD but now somehow shocked that a cop-killer didn't get due process? C'mon...
I don't know what you're trying to say here. Gonna need to clean this one up and get back to me.
Yeah bro. I know. We've established this numerous times. The LAPD is not a department full of angels.
No. I don't. And if you do you're a hypocrite because you're preaching to me how the LAPD resorts to killing innocent people. Meanwhile your boy allegedly did the same thing!
I guess you can call it a gut feeling :lol:
I chose the latter? Meaning what? wtf are you talking about?
That's wrong of the LAPD. I agree that deserves dismissal. But sorry, drug dealers aren't going to get sympathy from me. Play in dirt get dirty.
Again, I don't know what you're trying to say. It's like you're debating for the sake of arguing. I said "one doesn't need to live in LA to understand the extent of the corruption within the PD." I wasn't comparing NY to LA. I used NY as an example of corruption and racism I'm more familiar with to show you that I understand what can happen and how there are no consequences.
Apparently you've never heard of the Boston Busing Crisis. Ask a minority outside of here to tell you what they know about Boston. Pretty sure one of the things that comes up will be racism due in large part to the history of the city, the busing crisis, and population being majority white. Not saying it's better or worse than LA. Just saying. LA isn't the only city with problems.

All of what I just said is pretty irrelevant to this thread though. Chris Dorner killed innocent people (or at least I'm convinced of it). He's a piece of trash. As are corrupt LAPD cops. Not choosing sides. Not choosing sides. Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.Not choosing sides.

i'm not shocked. that's the point. i've seen it first hand NOT by media and pictures.

i mean that you are being naive by saying cops should be given process. that will never happen, because the judicial authorities always give them the benefit of the doubt. which is they go gun blazing into 'similar' trucks and just hush up the people by giving away a replacement car. and for a matter of fact, you know why they say 'they donated' the car? so that they can write it off for taxes.

i'm not being a hypocrite because the amount of innocent individuals that LAPD ruins is no where comparable to the 4 people chris killed. and if you can't see that then i don't know what to tell you. you obviously live in a fantasy world because that is the truth of the matter.

yes you choose the latter because like i said, some how killing 2 innocent people is not in any less evil then ruining hundreds of lives on the daily and they still do it till this day.

i'm saying that you don't know the background of the LAPD. do you know about the rampart scandal? look it up. in chris' manifesto, he even stated that nothing has changed in those 20 years since the riots. even after almost to whole city was on fire. cops still continue to break the law, so how do you expect people to react? go by the system and hope that things will go in your favor? NO, the option of being civil has passed. and you don't see that do you ? and the thing is the NYPD is no where near as corrupt as it use to be. they were basically the mop before the 90's.

i just read about the busing crisis, and it was no where near as violent as the LA riots. civilians were against civilians and civilians against the cops. this whole city was a mess. LA is more populated and more diverse. you don't understand that the riots are still fresh on the native LA people. the tension still exists. which is why chris went on the rampage it stemmed from back then.

and you say you are not choosing sides, however when chris was being surrounded, you said ' i hope they shoot this scumbag and let him die' how come you didn't say that when the corrupted cops were killed? because according to you both of them are guilty of being savage.

and you say you are not choosing sides, however when chris was being surrounded, you said ' i hope they shoot this scumbag and let him die' how come you didn't say that when the corrupted cops were killed? because according to you both of them are guilty of being savage.

I never said that. I said something to the effect of "let him cook and let the coyotes get to him. Don't let this dude get burial and services."

How come I didn't say that when the corrupt cops were killed? Because to the best of my knowledge, the officers in question didn't kill any women in cold blood like Chris Dorner did. Whatever corrupt acts they committed should be addressed and they should be punished accordingly. But I know Dorner was a murderer of innocents. I could care less how he is treated thereafter. I'd be saying the same about police if they had killed innocent people in cold blood.

It's not about cops vs. civilians. It's about the way they behave and the acts they commit that define them.

And yes I know about Rampart. Studied it in school.

Last edited:
Here's a picture of the sniper the dude had... VENGENCE!
so the whole house caught on fire and it took days to ID his body, but we have guns and ID's that made it out clean?
Yeah, I was thinking this same thing.  I'm guessing they're just giving us an idea of what he had with him and not showing us the actual weapons?  

If not....ummmmm.....what?  

Last edited:
You sure? It does seem odd that the mainstream media would completely ignore the fact that he was Drake's bodyguard. Might be a conspiracy tho. Maybe they don't want Drake to realize that it's the same dude because he might know something about Dorner that could make the LAPD look bad.

You're just trollin' at this point. Dude looks NOTHING like him.

You sure? It does seem odd that the mainstream media would completely ignore the fact that he was Drake's bodyguard. Might be a conspiracy tho. Maybe they don't want Drake to realize that it's the same dude because he might know something about Dorner that could make the LAPD look bad.

You're just trollin' at this point. Dude looks NOTHING like him.

The mainstream media has you so fooled that you can't even believe your own eyes. That is definitely him in that pic. Quit acting like a sheep and wake up to what's going on around you.

lol the racism... man black people do not look alike... everybody within their own race always look alike its  not just black people... asians, white, blacks, mexicans.... all have some people that look alike

lol the racism... man black people do not look alike... everybody within their own race always look alike its  not just black people... asians, white, blacks, mexicans.... all have some people that look alike

That's what I'm saying. SMH at that dude saying that Pimp C looks like Dorner. Straight up disrespectful. :smh:

That's what I'm saying. SMH at that dude saying that Pimp C looks like Dorner. Straight up disrespectful.
mean.gif
thats straight disrespectful... ill fight that boi... talking down on the pimp... he must not know bout that ugk

His SN is CannonCooley. Needs to leave NT and take all that racism back to the stormfront board where he came from. :smh:

His SN is CannonCooley. Needs to leave NT and take all that racism back to the stormfront board where he came from.
mean.gif
you're the clown thats trying to convince people that he was drake's bodyguard... so if a black person says two black people look alike its fine but if some other race says they look alike its racism? cool your jets son

Back
Top Bottom