Exactly How Many Girls Are On NT (that are decent lookin)?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

chicks is shook daddy plain and simple.
laugh.gif

these are time when i wish da WDYW post was still in general..you can bet there was hundreds of lurkers just waitin for a chick to slip up and post some atrocious fit

and proceed to let da whole general section let her have it.
roll.gif

pimp.gif

u've never spoken truer words ninjahood.
even if your room is mad small.

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by Late80s

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by mr5dollarfootlong

^ she posted awhile back about some shoes and something about vegas, but nothing in general anymore ever since ben barra dropped that ether on her
bana, claire, edith, shortyp0p, stepheezy, bait2master, bourne supremacy (who's pics are still up btw [yes cookie monster]
laugh.gif
)

that's the story with all the NT broads once they get exposed.
They are ghost town from General faster than Davidtz.
they know them retro/jordan brand cats rarely check general or the bazzarro NT sites (figHT & NTK|_)

whats your issue fam? you seriously suck more ben barra +!+% than people claim i do.
i ever been wit ben barra, those are delusions of an old man who thought that flashing some ice was getting him laid and got shut down early.
you take nt way too serious , go outside, experience some fresh air and realize that everything that happens on here dont mean !%** once you walk away from it.

oh and pics.
maad tired before i left to go out last night.
2rdi4h2.jpg

We should PM sometime.

YNS
HIDNS
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by Late80s

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by mr5dollarfootlong

^ she posted awhile back about some shoes and something about vegas, but nothing in general anymore ever since ben barra dropped that ether on her
bana, claire, edith, shortyp0p, stepheezy, bait2master, bourne supremacy (who's pics are still up btw [yes cookie monster]
laugh.gif
)

that's the story with all the NT broads once they get exposed.
They are ghost town from General faster than Davidtz.
they know them retro/jordan brand cats rarely check general or the bazzarro NT sites (figHT & NTK|_)

whats your issue fam? you seriously suck more ben barra +!+% than people claim i do.
i ever been wit ben barra, those are delusions of an old man who thought that flashing some ice was getting him laid and got shut down early.
you take nt way too serious , go outside, experience some fresh air and realize that everything that happens on here dont mean !%** once you walk away from it.

oh and pics.
maad tired before i left to go out last night.
2rdi4h2.jpg

We should PM sometime.

YNS
roll.gif
..... he should of seen that comin!

but post/pic = FAIL
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

what happened to imsojayyed?????
anyone remember u-stream that night? but NT had to mess up a good thing

I haven't talked to her since she went back to school... so I guess thats her focus...

Originally Posted by Lazy B

I'm not gods gift at all to women but there are some female NTers that should be grateful that they get any attention from men even if its sex starved, pale skinned NTers who don't have a clue on how to interact with the opposite sex.
roll.gif
you aint lyin

jus read thru all 19 pages. some of ya dudes aint right
laugh.gif
ya roasted that blonde chick and she wasnt even all that bad. its funni how average dudes thinkthey too good for average chicks. aint no1 special here man, myself included.

simply is cool, even though she deleted me from her twitter
frown.gif
. some ofthe !+!% she be saying on the internet is
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom