Exactly How Many Girls Are On NT (that are decent lookin)?

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Where does billionheiress hang out at? WDYWT?
nerd.gif

embarassed.gif
eek.gif
first time i saw her face, usually just see the heat on herfeet.

she alright
ohwell.gif
nice eyes though

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by kix4kix

ya'll stay gettin on what we look like...truth be told most of ya'll don't look like much either...

laugh.gif

Do I sense self ether.

see....stuff like this. It's like, why even come at her like that? Truth be told, she was only "defending" herself, more or less. But whenEVER a chick on this board tries to stand up even just a little, dudes gotta go in and throw direct jabs.

now when a guy calls another female NT'er ugly or not so attractive, is the immediate response "well what you look like ?" or "self ether" ? NAH. It's a bunch of "
laugh.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif
" and a slew of gifs.

its no point...i knew something like that was coming when i said it...i've dudes come at me here and on HT so it aint nothin for real

That chick is like 17 and mad slutty, flirting with these e-simps and such
laugh.gif
how you know?
he know cuz she always lettin' everybody know
laugh.gif

Yet you had to play captain.....
shorty the homie

I never even said anything about her,
"Do I sense self ether" <-----you ain't say that? And by saying that, was is it not your attention to somehow insinuate thatbased on your judgment of her looks, she didn't have the right to make such a claim?

laugh.gif
.. Never realized how many girls are on here.

Ladies.. Makes me wanna start a thread for the guys.
How attractive are the dudes here??

Pics or duck tales
grin.gif
Why we gotta prove so much.
I think it's a trap!

laugh.gif
I pointed out a comment SHE made. Never realized that meant I was saying she was ugly.

I just actually read through this joint and...

smh.gif

You _'s is silly...ya'll really be on some 06 MySpace @*%% on here sometimes....

Oh yeah...watching that billionheiress video...I had never heard that DOM song before...off to download
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

weekend girl
nerd.gif

OP's talking about women. bro.

djbana, hazel
smokin.gif

%@@* cs45air or whatever. That chick is like 17 and mad slutty, flirting with these e-simps and such.
eyes.gif

Whats going on here?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by A Stunting GoTRILLa

laugh.gif
I pointed out a comment SHE made. Never realized that meant I was saying she was ugly.

but i mean...what u think people was gon' speculate after you said "I sense self-ether" ?

I dunno self ether
grin.gif
U diggin too deep fam, unless you implying that I was reaching for lulz. In that sense you might have a case, but I honestly found itfunny.

Edit: Again I stand by my original statement her attempt to say that most dudes on this site don't look good "either" was really lame. All lovethough, I have nothing against any NT females, well only one.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

smh.gif

You _'s is silly...ya'll really be on some 06 MySpace @*%% on here sometimes....

Oh yeah...watching that billionheiress video...I had never heard that DOM song before...off to download
pimp.gif

i been tryin to get his tape for the longest but any link i get doesn't work...

Originally Posted by Im Not You

smh.gif

pimp.gif

i been tryin to get his tape for the longest but any link i get doesn't work...
25th Hour - http://rapidshare.com/fil...NNEDY_25th_Hour.zip.html

FutureStreet/DrugSounds - http://www.zshare.net/download/593330536654dcab/

Originally Posted by A Stunting GoTRILLa

laugh.gif

but i mean...what u think people was gon' speculate after you said "I sense self-ether" ?

I dunno self ether
grin.gif
U diggin too deep fam, unless you implying that I was reaching for lulz. In that sense you might have a case, but I honestly found it funny.

Edit: Again I stand by my original statement her attempt to say that most dudes on this site don't look good "either" was really lame. All love though, I have nothing against any NT females, well only one.
it's her rebuttal to a previous claim.....

I mean, it was a number of guys who came in saying the NONE of the girls (and least she left room for some guys looking good) looked good on here, it wasself-defense mode. I could see if she came in here saying that right off the bat, but she didn't.

but I ain't tryna argue with you. Seem like good people so whatevs
happy.gif

i was hoping for pics, but i didnt wanna seem thirsty. and if a girl ever wanted to see a guy on NT all you have to do is ask. no double standard here. ihavent seen a girl be bold yet.

Originally Posted by gberdin

i was hoping for pics, but i didnt wanna seem thirsty. and if a girl ever wanted to see a guy on NT all you have to do is ask. no double standard here. i havent seen a girl be bold yet.

roll.gif
you obviously aint stepped foot in that 80+ pager

Back
Top Bottom