Exactly How Many Girls Are On NT (that are decent lookin)?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

*+#@! said used
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

like she a car
i'd trade the current girl i'm talking to for her straight up. don't even need to throw in an extra warranty on the deal. late80s is
smokin.gif

i'd still holler at candace even if she did get with that lame erick. other than that hazel looks nice from the pictures that have been posted. a fewothers too, but i won't get into details.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

ya'll stay gettin on what we look like...truth be told most of ya'll don't look like much either...

laugh.gif

Do I sense self ether.
keyword was either...as if she conceited that she don't look too hot...thats some serious pill swallowin right there, all thanks to NT.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Plenty of the NT females look good.
These dudes young minds are just feeble.
How they supposed to judge a real life girl
when they watchin money shots all day?

New to postin but been lurkin from the job site since early 08. I gotta say some of the pictures these girls post are sexy! $heeeeiiit Id take weekend girl tothe beach truth be told! Dont be scared to p.m ya man for the information.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

FreshProduct is one of the better looking females on niketalk.
eek.gif
how did this go un-read?
laugh.gif
you two love birds still beefing? Kevin Hart is good peoples though.

that bold line was pretty harsh my dude
smh.gif

grin.gif
say what I feel. been called an ++%!*!+ many times...doesnt faze me.

Originally Posted by bayboy21

New to postin but been lurkin from the job site since early 08. I gotta say some of the pictures these girls post are sexy! $heeeeiiit Id take weekend girl to the beach truth be told! Dont be scared to p.m ya man for the information.
lurkin since 08? that make you some type of OG?
laugh.gif

shut up simp.
dude trying extra hard for some e-buns.
smh.gif

and i know i'm late but
Ripfan8I6 wrote:
Originally Posted by Beast4ya

weekend girl
nerd.gif

OP's talking about women. bro.

laugh.gif

sitdown-when-shots-are-fired1.jpg

Originally Posted by boxer

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

*+#@! said used
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

like she a car
i'd trade the current girl i'm talking to for her straight up. don't even need to throw in an extra warranty on the deal. late80s is
smokin.gif

i'd still holler at candace even if she did get with that lame erick. other than that hazel looks nice from the pictures that have been posted. a few others too, but i won't get into details.

if you want to wife Ben Barra's and Dom's sloppy seconds kissing her in the mouth n %**....
then do you my n.
smokin.gif

no lie i had a dream bout a nt chick once....

we was blowing down madd L's

thats all it was

yns I know lol

laugh.gif

coincidentally i think any girl that's been with the barra would still feel like a virgin to me. unless she's previously or simultaneously had her boxbeat down by half the country in las vegas.

still good money in my book.

*edited due to my occasionally ******ed punch drunk grammar.

Back
Top Bottom