EXCLUSIVE: 1st Magnum on 30" DUB Ganja's...(PIC)

son that joint is ALL rims and NO tires
laugh.gif

shoot let me get that whip and i'm sellin those rims for another car...or two.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

laugh.gif

Had to be a bruh, too. I'm sure I'll catch some backlash for this, but we black folks love to spend our money on some ig'nant %+$%.
laugh.gif

30"? Really?

Car customization comes in all forms. Nobody criticizes the 20-somethin year old white guy who put $40K into a Honda Civic to make it look like a JDM recreation, or even the broke-+$@ college kid who put some ungodly overpriced carbon-fiber body kit on his 3-series BMW, but....people always talk reckless on this lifestyle. Regardless of what people say, there is NO DIFFERENCE. It's a car. A toy. An expression of one's self. A hobby/lifestyle. Everything doesn't have to revolve around making money.
QFT.

Personally I'd rather see cats in whips they fixed up or worked on rather than one they dumped a years salary into because its art in a lot of ways. Somepeople may come in and call it a disgrace but then there are others who
eek.gif
for it.

I don't really dig Magnums that much though. I would have liked to see it in Red too. These cars look great in red. Or blue?
nerd.gif

Thanks Cam.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif

Had to be a bruh, too. I'm sure I'll catch some backlash for this, but we black folks love to spend our money on some ig'nant %+$%.
laugh.gif

30"? Really?

Car customization comes in all forms. Nobody criticizes the 20-somethin year old white guy who put $40K into a Honda Civic to make it look like a JDM recreation, or even the broke-+$@ college kid who put some ungodly overpriced carbon-fiber body kit on his 3-series BMW, but....people always talk reckless on this lifestyle. Regardless of what people say, there is NO DIFFERENCE. It's a car. A toy. An expression of one's self. A hobby/lifestyle. Everything doesn't have to revolve around making money.
QFT.

Personally I'd rather see cats in whips they fixed up or worked on rather than one they dumped a years salary into because its art in a lot of ways. Some people may come in and call it a disgrace but then there are others who
eek.gif
for it.

I don't really dig Magnums that much though. I would have liked to see it in Red too. These cars look great in red. Or blue?
nerd.gif

Thanks Cam.

No problem...

I'm sorry, but it just pisses me off.....we always think we can tell people to do with THEIR MONEY. Yeah, 30" rims are stupid, but so is payin $600for a pair of Yeezy's cause your favorite rapper wears them. Far be it from me to tell someone what to do with their money. This is considered a"waste of money", but making your Civic HB look like it belongs on the cover of "Modified Mag" or "Super Street" isn't?! Whatthe hell?!

....and like I said, EVERYBODY knows a car is a money pit; basically the worst investment you can make, but it's not supposed to be an investment. For me,it's a way of life.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30"? Really?

QFT.

Personally I'd rather see cats in whips they fixed up or worked on rather than one they dumped a years salary into because its art in a lot of ways. Some people may come in and call it a disgrace but then there are others who
eek.gif
for it.

nerd.gif

Thanks Cam.

No problem...

I'm sorry, but it just pisses me off.....we always think we can tell people to do with THEIR MONEY. Yeah, 30" rims are stupid, but so is payin $600for a pair of Yeezy's cause your favorite rapper wears them. Far be it from me to tell someone what to do with their money. This is considered a"waste of money", but making your Civic HB look like it belongs on the cover of "Modified Mag" or "Super Street" isn't?! Whatthe hell?!

....and like I said, EVERYBODY knows a car is a money pit; basically the worst investment you can make, but it's not supposed to be an investment. For me,it's a way of life.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30"? Really?

QFT.

eek.gif
for it.

nerd.gif

Thanks Cam.

No problem...

30 is nothing, when are the 40's coming out for the real attention @!*@@+?

superblyTRIFE wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30"? Really?

Car customization comes in all forms. Nobody criticizes the 20-somethin year old white guy who put $40K into a Honda Civic to make it look like a JDM recreation, or even the broke-*+# college kid who put some ungodly overpriced carbon-fiber body kit on his 3-series BMW, but....people always talk reckless on this lifestyle. Regardless of what people say, there is NO DIFFERENCE. It's a car. A toy. An expression of one's self. A hobby/lifestyle. Everything doesn't have to revolve around making money.

FALLACY! The reason your specific group gets it worse though is because their cars cost more than their houses.

Cam, since you're so high on this 'lifestyle' and on defending it I want to see if you can answer a few questions:

Your guess, how many of those car enthusiasts are involved in the illegal drug trade?
Your guess, how many owe money on child support, bank, whatever, and what do you think their average credit score is?
Your guess, how much money you think is thrown away there on "stuntin" when it could go towards starting a legitimate business, college tuition, orotherwise be used in economic ventures, and do you think that money would be better spent on those things or car parts?

Originally Posted by meshies

#3--You're still stuck in the stoneage and wouldn't put anything bigger than a 20" rim on your car

Cmon man, seriously. What is the point of a 30" rim on a car? I think 30's is OD. The car HAS to ride like @%$, prob cant turn at all, and just looks obnoxious/ridiculous.

30's on a car IS OD...it's big as hell. I'm not opposed to them, but I wouldn't do it if I owned it.

As far as the ride, turning, etc....you can't honestly think this is a daily driver. Nobody cares about that when it's just a toy. For somethin you push on a daily basis, then definitely...it's a factor, but this is for stuntin purposes only.

OK. Makes sense, I was under the impression that this was daily driven.

I dont care to much about big rims, but they do make some cars look nice.

I only like a certain kind of rims though, i think rim likes those on the magnum look terrible.

But i do believe in what makes a person happy, so i dont judge.

I will say though, that its just the same as dudes buying trucks and raising them and putting big tires on it or like he stated about carbon hoods and stuff.

Originally Posted by infamousod

30 is nothing, when are the 40's coming out for the real attention @!*@@+?

superblyTRIFE wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30"? Really?

Car customization comes in all forms. Nobody criticizes the 20-somethin year old white guy who put $40K into a Honda Civic to make it look like a JDM recreation, or even the broke-*+# college kid who put some ungodly overpriced carbon-fiber body kit on his 3-series BMW, but....people always talk reckless on this lifestyle. Regardless of what people say, there is NO DIFFERENCE. It's a car. A toy. An expression of one's self. A hobby/lifestyle. Everything doesn't have to revolve around making money.

FALLACY! The reason your specific group gets it worse though is because their cars cost more than their houses.

Cam, since you're so high on this 'lifestyle' and on defending it I want to see if you can answer a few questions:

Your guess, how many of those car enthusiasts are involved in the illegal drug trade?
Your guess, how many owe money on child support, bank, whatever, and what do you think their average credit score is?
Your guess, how much money you think is thrown away there on "stuntin" when it could go towards starting a legitimate business, college tuition, or otherwise be used in economic ventures, and do you think that money would be better spent on those things or car parts?

#1---A lot of them, BUT...that can also be said for ANY customization field. We just "look the part". When I was heavy in the Import scene, I knew alot of people who sold cocaine, but...I guess police didn't deem that Hollister shirts and A&F were threatening.

#2---I honestly have no idea. Most people I know here in the city in this game, have no kids. I, myself, have 2 kids and I'm married.

#3--You're assuming that they DON'T have all of the afforementioned. College isn't for everyone, so throw that out the window. I make $60K a year,and did 1 year in college. My wife is graduating as a nurse in September and stands to make about the same.

In short, what you basically did, was stereotype. And it's sad. VERY sad. You're wrong in a lot of those areas, but...I could talk for days, andyou'd still feel the way you do. And the bad part is, most of America feels the same way. The amount of money spent isn't the problem...it's whatit was spent on. If the money wasn't spent on rims BUT as a DP on a S500, we wouldn't be having this discussion

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30"? Really?

See, to me that is equally as stupid. Whatever happened to just driving a bucket? Why do people have to front like they have some special $+$% when themodifications or wheels cost more than the car itself? People can do whatever they want with their money--that isn't my concern. I just think it's atad OD.

I can't knock anyone for doing what they love to do. If big rims makes you happy, then by all means do it. But just like YOU have your opinion, I canhave mine. And that $+$% is mildly ******ed. And let's be honest Cam--most people riding around on big wheels do NOT have a nice CAR like this. I livein the South fam, so I know the drill. Trust that. For ever nice car I see riding high, I see at least 5 or 6 atrocities. I'm talking dudes with MichaelVick-themed cars.

When done right, I can't knock it. And I'm not knocking the car in the post. I was just pointing out a trend in the black culture that I witness on adaily basis--dudes going broke to ride on the biggest possible wheel. To me, that's ignorant.

that's not true at all, it's exactly about the money being spent and the sad thing is that their too ignorant to realize it.

and I didn't assume, that's why I ASKED. the hobby might be great for you personally but a lot of those people you run with would be much better offnot buying rims.

show me the thread with drug dealing or piss poor white/asian kids souping up BMWs or rice rocket's and I'll post the same thing. although they are atleast enhancing the car's performance, for racing or whatever... 30" rims is strictly just to say you have them.

#1---A lot of them, BUT...that can also be said for ANY customization field. We just "look the part". When I was heavy in the Import scene, I knew a lot of people who sold cocaine, but...I guess police didn't deem that Hollister shirts and A&F were threatening.

if a rice rocket drove off a cliff...

See, to me that is equally as stupid. Whatever happened to just driving a bucket?
QFT, and OP has horrible taste when it comes to ANYTHING, having pics of "exclusive" cars 20% of NT enjoys isn't any difference.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30"? Really?

See, to me that is equally as stupid. Whatever happened to just driving a bucket? Why do people have to front like they have some special $+$% when the modifications or wheels cost more than the car itself? People can do whatever they want with their money--that isn't my concern. I just think it's a tad OD.

I can't knock anyone for doing what they love to do. If big rims makes you happy, then by all means do it. But just like YOU have your opinion, I can have mine. And that $+$% is mildly ******ed. And let's be honest Cam--most people riding around on big wheels do NOT have a nice CAR like this. I live in the South fam, so I know the drill. Trust that. For ever nice car I see riding high, I see at least 5 or 6 atrocities. I'm talking dudes with Michael Vick-themed cars.

When done right, I can't knock it. And I'm not knocking the car in the post. I was just pointing out a trend in the black culture that I witness on a daily basis--dudes going broke to ride on the biggest possible wheel. To me, that's ignorant.
With ANY car culture, you have your cars done right, and then you have the cars that look like !%!!...

You have your Imports that have Bride seats w/Takata harnesses, Seibon carbon fiber kits, Volk wheels, etc......and then you've got the ones that look likethey went on a shopping spree at Pep Boys and ill-fitting body kits.

Get what I'm sayin? You can find right AND wrong example with ANY car scene....BUT, people always choose to showcase the wrong. Why? It's entertaining.

As far as a "trend" in the Black culture, trust...it's NOT just us. If you're a car guy/girl, you'll go broke doing whatever it takes toget your ride up to par. It's just more "in your face" with us because the rims command so much attention (due to size and price tag). Mostpeople can finish their entire car for what we spend on rims. BUT, like I said....nobody clowns the white guy with $30K under his hood to make his Civic runs10's, but.....with us, big rims+kandy paint+old car=drug dealer, high-school dropout, etc., which is BS.

Prime example: THIS CAR is owned by my dude....a 28-year old WHITE GUY who OWNS HIS OWN BUSINESS

28" DUB Bellagio's...

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

See, to me that is equally as stupid. Whatever happened to just driving a bucket?
QFT, and OP has horrible taste when it comes to ANYTHING, having pics of "exclusive" cars 20% of NT enjoys isn't any difference.

That's your opinion. Just because we don't think alike, doesn't mean I dont have taste. We're 2 different people. I dont have to like what youlike, and you're nuts for thinkin you're the be all/end all on "taste"

Originally Posted by infamousod

that's not true at all, it's exactly about the money being spent and the sad thing is that their too ignorant to realize it.

and I didn't assume, that's why I ASKED. the hobby might be great for you personally but a lot of those people you run with would be much better off not buying rims.

show me the thread with drug dealing or piss poor white/asian kids souping up BMWs or rice rocket's and I'll post the same thing. although they are at least enhancing the car's performance, for racing or whatever... 30" rims is strictly just to say you have them.

#1---A lot of them, BUT...that can also be said for ANY customization field. We just "look the part". When I was heavy in the Import scene, I knew a lot of people who sold cocaine, but...I guess police didn't deem that Hollister shirts and A&F were threatening.

if a rice rocket drove off a cliff...

Ok, so...other than shoes (obviously), what's your "guilty pleasure"? You just save and save and save, and dont have any hobbies or anything youspend your hard-earned money on?

That's your opinion. Just because we don't think alike, doesn't mean I dont have taste. We're 2 different people. I dont have to like what you like, and you're nuts for thinkin you're the be all/end all on "taste"
you have a great point, but having bad taste isn't the worst thing in the world.
but if I had the only "exclusive" Jordan Fusions with 10 inch elevator heel I wouldn't make a thread about it

That's your opinion. Just because we don't think alike, doesn't mean I dont have taste. We're 2 different people. I dont have to like what you like, and you're nuts for thinkin you're the be all/end all on "taste"
you have a great point, but having bad taste isn't the worst thing in the world.
but if I had the only "exclusive" Jordan Fusions with 10 inch elevator heel I wouldn't make a thread about it

I love cars. Doesn't matter WHAT it is.

If something is the "first" to have something done, I post it. Same thing I've done for years.

It clearly shows in the title WHAT the car is and WHAT it has on it. It's not a surprise.

If you don't like it or have no desire to see it, then you dont have to enter. It's just that simple.

It may not matter to you...that's fine. +++!, it may not matter to anybody. But, who cares....it's what I do.

You think I dont have taste. That's fine. I haven't seen your "style" on anything, and even if I did, I dont have the time (nor do I care) toanalyze it. I realize you are who you are. What you do, is what you do. We dont have to think alike, and I'm quite sure we never will.

Must be south thing. I can't get down with cars like that, but they are cool to look at.

Back
Top Bottom