Exclusive Teaser: Air Jordan V Bin 23 (via sneakernews.com)

Originally Posted by jmoney188

finally pulled da trigger. copped off feebay for $475. kept tellin myself i wasn't gonna do it, but the more pictures i saw of them jus had to get them. they are so icy.

You made a nice decision. They're nice sneakers and a great collectors item. I'm rockin my hard earned pair. Camped for 16 hrs.

finally pulled da trigger. copped off feebay for $475. kept tellin myself i wasn't gonna do it, but the more pictures i saw of them jus had to get them. they are so icy.

You made a nice decision. They're nice sneakers and a great collectors item. I'm rockin my hard earned pair. Camped for 16 hrs.

Originally Posted by dharv

16 hours is super long for any Sneaker.

Originally Posted by dharv

16 hours is super long for any Sneaker.

00925cdeb57f40076ae006641abf5447dd4e034.gif
6a5253deca78406769603b3e68411ec2743829f.pjpg

d4d252de2274102f6530672131a15969dffaa34.pjpg
b11151e77f06620eb141a6cbf20fa1dc912d9d3.pjpg
00925cdeb57f40076ae006641abf5447dd4e034.gif

Nice pickup on the #23!

I honestly havent even looked at what number i have haha

Only thing i did notice is that i'm missing a Bin23 bag
frown.gif

HOH employee must have swiped it but its ok
frown.gif

Nice pickup on the #23!

I honestly havent even looked at what number i have haha

frown.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Type X

frown.gif

frown.gif

mad.gif
Such an honest society we live in when sneakerheads steal from other sneakerheads.

Originally Posted by Type X

frown.gif

frown.gif

mad.gif
Such an honest society we live in when sneakerheads steal from other sneakerheads.

i have been rocking my pair of bin 5's all the time. the left shoe has started to crease but the right shoe still looks ds. i bought a pair of wearable shoe trees and those have helped stop creases but they start to hurt my toes after a couple hours of wear. im glad i have another ds pair. i think the bin 5's are one of the best jb retros released in years, quality is second to none.

i have been rocking my pair of bin 5's all the time. the left shoe has started to crease but the right shoe still looks ds. i bought a pair of wearable shoe trees and those have helped stop creases but they start to hurt my toes after a couple hours of wear. im glad i have another ds pair. i think the bin 5's are one of the best jb retros released in years, quality is second to none.

Back
Top Bottom