Existential Question: Could White Jesus Be Real? If It Were Proven To Be True, Would You Worship Him

dopeness

Banned
For centuries, even millennias Caucasians have been praying to gods in the their likeness. Across the world there have been wars, genocide, slavery, destruction, rape, exploitation, and it still continues today in the name of religion and its inalienable freedoms. Other groups of people also have gods, however empirically they never seem to be as blessed or fortunate as Caucasians have been for millennias. Caucasians never seem to have to atone for their compounded moral debt to humanity and people of other skin hues or regions. If you're religious person, it would be kind of odd not to admit "white Jesus" makes things happen for his people. Do you think Jesus is real? Was he or is he white? If it were proven to be true, would it change your worldview on religious? 

nerd.gif

Last edited:
I'm a Christian Caucasian I pretty much stopped thinking Jesus was white when I was old enough to understand world geography( idk 4th or 5th grade ) obviously Jesus would have that middle eastern look like everyone else in the region he lived in, those white Jesus pictures are silly

If Jesus was real, he wasn't white.

Cesare Borgia is white Jesus.

White Jesus is a tool of disempowerment and a method of instilling a white savior complex [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Pretty much. I'm still trying to find the stories that the writers of the Bible took and adapted to it. There's no way that millions of Africans get kidnapped and brought to North American and the Caribbean, and never heard of a Jesus before when they're closer to the origin stories than Europeans :lol:

I believe Jesus (Peace be upon him) wasnt white. Imagery is very important, he needed to be White to control the minds of the people. How can a man of color bow down to another white man/ spirit/ god. I find that to be strange, not knocking anyone beliefs I just dont understand.

White Jesus is a tool of disempowerment and a method of instilling a white savior complex [emoji]128064[/emoji]

You know jesus was real right?

Now was he the son of good is up for deabte. Either way he ain't white thats for damn sure

Cold coffee and warm soda are the same temperature op.

The same temperature

Jesus was black
The first Jews were black
Amazing how caucasoids try to erase our history
In reality though
If u believe in Jesus as being gods son
And dying for our sins
His color shouldn't matter

Cold coffee and warm soda are the same temperature op.

The same temperature
Can u get a thermometer and post pics
Cause I think coffee loses more heat cause of its more water content and no sugar
I think the sugar raises the temp of soda a lil

You know jesus was real right?

Now was he the son of good is up for deabte. Either way he ain't white thats for damn sure

Had no idea tbh, never looked into non biblical sources. That's why I say if :lol:

Well, there are basically two groups who are defined as indigenous to Jerusalem (birthplace of Jesus), Palestinians and Jews. They're both mentioned in the Bible. If you do a quick Google search, keyword "Palestinian Men" or "Jewish Men"...they both look like white Jesus.

Last edited:
WRONG

First jews were black

Black from what tribe?  What part of Africa? Ethiopia?

Today Egypt is referred to as an Arab nation, but this is only because the Arabs conquered Egypt centuries ago and imposed upon the original people their Arab language, culture and Muslim religion. Many in Egypt today are really the descendants of Arab, Persian, Greek, and other non-African peoples that entered and conquered Egypt over the centuries.
Cleopatra who ruled Egypt, for example, was of Greek descent. The original Egyptians, however, who had built ancient Egyptian civilization (i.e. Pyramids, etc.) long before any Europeans and Asians conquered Egypt were of black descent, and this is still mostly true of the bulk of Egypt's rural population, especially in the south where historically Egyptian civilization originated.
Even in urban areas and cities, many Egyptians have substantial black ancestry mixed with European or Arab. Long before the Arabs invaded and conquered Egypt the famous and ancient Greek historian Herodotus (who is known as the Father of History) visited Egypt and wrote concerning the Egyptians: "They have burnt skin, flat noses, thick lips, and wooly hair"

Also when describing Jesus in the bible
Definitely describing a person of African descent
"Hair like wool"
Definitely a person of Africa descent

The whole "Egypt is in the Middle East" narrative was/is to discredit Africa as being the origin country of civilization.

And we also have to consider the real name of Jesus, since there is no J in the Aramaic/Hebrew alphabet. Furthermore, the name in itself was a common name, not like he had a special name that on he and he alone could carry.

Last edited:
See a few posts up above

I know that

all I'm saying is

First Jews were black

Also a black person/people Was the first man

And life originated in Africa

And every person has pieces of the black genome in them

It's not the other way around

Everyone descended from a black person

Caucasoids are genetically inferior to the melanin inclined

Caucasoids Also known to be highly destructive and aggressive

There is no "black genome" :lol:

Stop making **** up to sound smart
What I mean essentially is
A black man is the original man
And everything else is like a mutation, genetically of what the original(black man) is

Back
Top Bottom