Existential Question: Could White Jesus Be Real? If It Were Proven To Be True, Would You Worship Him

yea but the sun comes out for longer in certain areas of the world, hence darker skin being correlated with more equatorial climates. Dark skin is a response to sun exposure.
i was just joking bro

I don't doubt this. You just need to be careful how you say things because it can come off as offensive.

Dude if I said half the crap he just said I'd be banned by now. We bout to start posting black skulls being compared to monkeys now? Dude needs to stop butchering science, it's offensive. 
What is it
Are u upset cause u seem to think I'm butchering science
Or because i said Jesus was black

LionBlood, scientists have even stated that blond hair, lighter eyes, etc. are recessive genes. Being recessive and not of the original genes they would deem them inferior under certain classifications. Just chill out man, yall both derailing this thread.....although any thread religious based is doomed to fail here :lol:

Dude both you and Nawth need to miss us all the ******* way with this inferior gene nonsense. Recessive genes =/= inferior. That's pseudoscience at its finest.

There are dominant gene disorders like Huntingtons disease and Marfan syndrome. Are those "superior" genes?

Stop pushing hate under the guise of science, anyone who actually paid attention in Middle School biology would call ya'll on ya'll BS.

Last edited:
What is your proof that all men decsended from a black man? That is honestly the most ignorant viewpoint ive heard and not because im racist and couldnt live with it if it were true but, the fact that your pushing this assuming your african american makes you sound extrememly racist. Jesus per the biblical story was born of the Jews. He was concieved "by the power of the Holy Spirit". Hence he had no real defined race. If Mary was knocked up by someone, it would be of the current nationality and tbey were no way black unless you have some theory to support. That i doubt.
The first JEWS were black... 2nd the jews of today are of Khazar lineage.. they were kicked out of eastern europe around 600 ad, they picked up Judaism AND CLAIMED to be Jewish ever since..

jesus in the bible may or may not be real but if it were real Im pretty sure black on black violence can be attributed to this moment in time.. lol 

I thought this case was worth bringing into this discussion... a Nigerian couple gives birth to a child born with Oculocutaneous Albinism:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3060907/Black-parents-give-birth-to-white-baby.html

View media item 1965725

You realize even white people can be albinos right?  Once a mutations has been deemed unharmful, it propagates from generation to generation. If white skin were a harmful mutation, there wouldn't be as many white people.
Well I mean there would be a lot more Indians
But caucasoid settlers killed A lot of them off
Caucasoid settlers have killed a lot of indigenous people around the world
And claimed the land as their own
There was a article posted
I forgot what thread
But was saying how caucasian people were part of a tribe in Africa
And had to be separated and put in there own area
I can't remember
But it basically said they were part of a black tribe and had to be kept Seperate
Cause they were known to be violent

LionBlood, scientists have even stated that blond hair, lighter eyes, etc. are recessive genes. Being recessive and not of the original genes they would deem them inferior under certain classifications. Just chill out man, yall both derailing this thread.....although any thread religious based is doomed to fail here :lol:

Dude both you and Nawth need to miss us all the ******* way with this inferior gene nonsense. Recessive genes =/= inferior. That's pseudoscience at its finest.

There are dominant gene disorders like Huntingtons disease and Marfan syndrome. Are those "superior" genes?

Stop pushing hate under the guise of science, anyone who actually paid attention in Middle School biology would call ya'll on ya'll BS.

Yo there is literally nothing worse than people who don't understand the BASICS of a science trying to explain that to you.

Props on this point, a lot of structural genetic abnormalities are dominant genes.

Here's a list of autosomal dominant diseases:
  • Tuberous sclerosis
  • Marfan syndrome
  • Neurofibromatosis
  • Huntington's disease
  • Retinoblastoma
  • Waardenburg syndrome
  • Myotonic dystrophy
  • Familial hypercholestrolemia (LDL receptor defect Type IIa)
  • Adult

polycystic kidney disease
  • von Hippel Lindau
  • Familial adenomatous polyposis and Peutz Jeghers Syndrome
  • Hereditory spherocytosis
  • Achondroplasia
  • Ehlor's Danlos (vascular type)
  • Acute intermittent porphyria
  • Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy (HOCM)
  • Von Willebrand Disease
  • Polydactyly
  • Osteogenesis Imperfecta (Except Type VII)
  • Hereditary hemorrhagic telengiactasia (Osler-weber-rendu syndrome)
  • Osteopetrosis Type II (Adult type)
  • Hypokalemic Periodic Paralysis
  •  
Never said all recessive genes were bad
Just pointed out the things that would help my argument
Just as u have

Watching nauwtyhare
Post in
Threads about religion
Is like
Watching a bee
Drown in honey

Lol @ "scientific racism"

Once a mutations has been deemed unharmful, it propagates from generation to generation. If white skin were a harmful mutation, there wouldn't be as many white people.
You might be delving into pseudo science.

While sickle cell anemia served as an evolutionary defense mechanism in Africa, it also is a harmful mutation. One out of 400 black Americans have sickle cell. One out of about 200 blacks carry the trait, including myself who carries a very rare strain that randomly produces sickle cells. One year I worked out so hard I thought I was in the best shape of my life, but internally my health was deteriorating due to trait.

Last edited:
The first JEWS were black... 2nd the jews of today are of Khazar lineage.. they were kicked out of eastern europe around 600 ad, they picked up Judaism AND CLAIMED to be Jewish ever since..

jesus in the bible may or may not be real but if it were real Im pretty sure black on black violence can be attributed to this moment in time.. lol 
Point me to a link so i may be educated.

Never said all recessive genes were bad
Just pointed out the things that would help my argument
Just as u have

You said yourself that people with "recessive traits" are genetically inferior.

That's pretty bad.
But u know exactly what I'm talking about
And what I meant when I said it
And u tryna turn it around to where I meant every damn trait
When u know I was talking about dark skin color
Dark Eye color
Dark hair color
Muscular build those types of things
Which were in the first man(a black man)

Point me to a link so i may be educated.
Why is it folks always want proof
When blacks are shown to be the first man
But let me say white man was first
Nobody wants proof
Always tryna deny us :smh:
Not speaking at u
Just in general

I take it ur a bible reader(I'm not)
Doesn't it say God made man in HIS image
Safe to assume God would make Jesus in his image as well
And have u never read a book
Common knowledge that the first man came from Africa and was black
Sorry to break it to u bruh
U sound hurt about everyone descending from a black man
No, German arian agnostic. I dont believe thats common knowledge. Maybe it is. Prove to me.

You might be delving into pseudo science.

While sickle cell anemia served as an evolutionary defense mechanism in Africa, it also is a harmful mutation. One out of 400 black Americans have sickle cell. One out of about 200 blacks carry the trait, including myself who carries a very rare strain that randomly produces sickle cells. One year I worked out so hard I thought I was in the best shape of my life, but internally my health was deteriorating due to trait.

View media item 1965742

How am I delving into pseudoscience?  White skin is harmful in certain environments, but even then white skin does not shorten your life span like sickle cell. Not all mutations are as harmful as sickle cell.

I love how as we're saying all this black men have a life span that is 10-15 years shorter than Europeans. :smh:
The stress of being black in America

Nobody wants proof
Not speaking at u
Just in general
Your race or nationality is one of many. Its as ignorant a view as saying we are alone in the universe.

No, German arian agnostic. I dont believe thats common knowledge. Maybe it is. Prove to me.
See why I gotta prove it to u
I know I'm right
Why not u try and prove what ur saying to me

Dark Eye color
Dark hair color

No I don't know what you're talking about. Can't cosign none of it. There is no such thing as inferior or superior genes, just recessive and dominant genes.

There entire science of race was created to prove that whites were superior to other races. They discovered that they were wrong and we are all one race, 99.9% genetically identical.

Don't go down the same path as those who sought to classify others as inferior.

Nobody wants proof
Not speaking at u
Just in general
Your race or nationality is one of many. Its as ignorant a view as saying we are alone in the universe.
What are u talking about
That isn't even the discussion at hand
Never said anything about race or nationality NOT being one of many
I do find it funny how u think we are not alone in the universe
But think it's crazy that a black man was the first man :lol:

Dark Eye color
Dark hair color

No I don't know what you're talking about. Can't cosign none of it. There is no such thing as inferior or superior genes, just recessive and dominant genes.

There entire science of race was created to prove that whites were superior to other races. They discovered that they were wrong and we are all one race, 99.9% genetically identical.

See u jumped into me and lion blood convo in the middle
Never said anything about superior race
I said genetically superior

The stress of being black in America

Yea, so technically speaking white people have adapted a trait that makes them live longer....but I'm not stupid enough to say that makes them genetically superior. :lol:

I've heard Asians and whites say black people have bigger penises because the blood flows away from their brains. It's all scientific racism and pseudoscience and you guys are falling for the trap.
Well for one
Europe band a lot of the stuff we allow in our foods
Like corn syrup which people believe is damaging long term to our health
Not only that
Humans are essentially animals
Fish and other animals can die from stressor really being stressed out leads to a shorter life span for some animals
Why can't it be the same for humans

I''m tired of talking so let me highlight this point. :lol:

By the way there are genetic polymorphism studies that show that African Americans are more closely related to white Americans than people from many tribes in Africa. :lol:
Well duh
A majority of women slaves were raped by white men
And the kids were still kept in slavery
Bet u thought u was so damn smart typing that up

See u jumped into me and lion blood convo in the middle
Never said anything about superior race
I said genetically superior

Right I saw that and you're still wrong.

Superiority is subjective in terms of genetic traits.

Again there are only recessive and dominant alleles.

And there are varying levels of dominance. Incomplete dominance is what you get when a white and black person have a child. The child is likely to be light skinned.

Not unlike a red flower and a white flower producing pink off-spring.

If a black sheep and a white sheep mate they yield a grey offspring.

Do we need to revisit elementary biology or can we just agree that your argument is complete rubbish? Because it absolutely is. It's indefensible really. You should honestly just stop now while you're well behind.

Back
Top Bottom