**Experience with ExtenZe?** UPDATE Page 4!

Just got back from the local 7-11, and I picked up a pack of these Extenze Plus 5 day supply packs. My girls coming in town on saturday night 
pimp.gif
so i thougt this would be a perfect time to try it. So from what I have gathered its not something you take right before you smash, but you take daily like a vitamin? Is this correct? Have any of you ever tried it? I remember seeing a thread a while ago about someone who tried it and said it worked and he smashed like the incredible hulk. Anyways, i took the first one and i'll take another tmrw and saturday. I will update after and give my review. But in the meantime, anyone have any experiences?

heres a link to the pack i got, not sure if these are any different than the regular ones.

http://maleextenze.com/ex...et-blister-pack-extenze/

thanks in advance!

I think there was a thread about this already. Dudes in that thread said it worked good.

Im gonna pull a tucker max and hide one of my dudes in a closet to film for scientific research. will update with vid and pics

just playin.. forreal tho

i began the same regiment that you did, it actually looked exactly the same as provided in your link. word to the wise...

after three days, my jimmy began to turn purple. at first i thought that was the extenze working it's magic, so i proceeded to smash –– like the incredible hulk. i woke up the next morning covered in sweat, and as I looked down at ol' jim I saw that it had become even more severely discolored overnight.

freaking the *%%$ out, i immediately jammed over to the hospital and checked myself into the E.R.. only to learn that the extenze had caused internal bleeding in my glans-penis and that og bobby johnson would have to be removed entirely. sadly, the doctor also told me that this was quite common with extenze, and that he expected some sort of class action lawsuit to be levied against the company within the next few years as a result of my common misfortune.

as far as i could gather from my conversation with him, it's really hit or miss as far as your personal immune system, etc go. as for me, i would rather not have missed.

good luck broseidon.

^ wait so you smashed like the hulk and then had to have your johnson removed???? ......... good enough for me, ill take my chances.

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

i began the same regiment that you did, it actually looked exactly the same as provided in your link. word to the wise...

after three days, my jimmy began to turn purple. at first i thought that was the extenze working it's magic, so i proceeded to smash –– like the incredible hulk. i woke up the next morning covered in sweat, and as I looked down at ol' jim I saw that it had become even more severely discolored overnight.

freaking the *%%$ out, i immediately jammed over to the hospital and checked myself into the E.R.. only to learn that the extenze had caused internal bleeding in my glans-penis and that og bobby johnson would have to be removed entirely. sadly, the doctor also told me that this was quite common with extenze, and that he expected some sort of class action lawsuit to be levied against the company within the next few years as a result of my common misfortune.

as far as i could gather from my conversation with him, it's really hit or miss as far as your personal immune system, etc go. as for me, i would rather not have missed.

good luck broseidon.
You could have gotten away with this story if you said you had to take medication to stop the internal bleeding or something. That line just blew your whole story to sh

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

^ wait so you smashed like the hulk and then had to have your johnson removed???? ......... good enough for me, ill take my chances.

man after my own heart 
laugh.gif
 HANDLE IT

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

man after my own heart 
laugh.gif
 HANDLE IT
pimp.gif
Will do my man

good luck broseidon.
Back from my 1 week suspension and I see this thread and this. I love you NT. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm literally sitting on the toilet taking that godzilla post thanksgiving dump while reading this........ wowzers I didn't know people actually used Extenze......... interesting. *looks at penis, smiles and proceeds to wipe butt*

^haha trust i don't have that kind of issue. Just wanted to see what all the hype was about.

Sure
wink.gif
and women get butt implants and breat implants as well because they wanted " to see what the hype was all about". Get your lexington steele on homie I'm not mad at you. Add a couple inches of pulsating extenze sponsored inches of love to that little toddler meat you swinging around ain't nobody knocking you, but check it when that little garden snake turns into a Corbra and starts spittin lavender and magenta venom at its victim don't say you weren't warned. You pulling out to give your baby stomach pancakes and your girl stomach colorful like a lisa frank folder. You got glitter and neon colors commin out your D boss hog courtesy of Jimmy Johnson. When your heart gives out at 53 and nobody knows why float in eternal bliss knowing that when you were young you swallowed some pills and they hardened some interior vessels in your coronary because you weren't confident in your ability to let go and let that the beast inside naturally terrorize some #%%+.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Sure
wink.gif
and women get butt implants and breat implants as well because they wanted " to see what the hype was all about". Get your lexington steele on homie I'm not mad at you. Add a couple inches of pulsating extenze sponsored inches of love to that little toddler meat you swinging around ain't nobody knocking you, but check it when that little garden snake turns into a Corbra and starts spittin lavender and magenta venom at its victim don't say you weren't warned. You pulling out to give your baby stomach pancakes and your girl stomach colorful like a lisa frank folder. You got glitter and neon colors commin out your D boss hog courtesy of Jimmy Johnson. When your heart gives out at 53 and nobody knows why float in eternal bliss knowing that when you were young you swallowed some pills and they hardened some interior vessels in your coronary because you weren't confident in your ability to let go and let that the beast inside naturally terrorize some #%%+.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif