**Experience with ExtenZe?** UPDATE Page 4!

Discussion in 'General' started by alrjordan, Nov 25, 2011.

1. alrjordan

alrjordan

Just got back from the local 7-11, and I picked up a pack of these Extenze Plus 5 day supply packs. My girls coming in town on saturday night [​IMG] so i thougt this would be a perfect time to try it. So from what I have gathered its not something you take right before you smash, but you take daily like a vitamin? Is this correct? Have any of you ever tried it? I remember seeing a thread a while ago about someone who tried it and said it worked and he smashed like the incredible hulk. Anyways, i took the first one and i'll take another tmrw and saturday. I will update after and give my review. But in the meantime, anyone have any experiences?

heres a link to the pack i got, not sure if these are any different than the regular ones.

http://maleextenze.com/ex...et-blister-pack-extenze/

thanks in advance!

2. solekid

solekid

I think there was a thread about this already. Dudes in that thread said it worked good.

3. alrjordan

alrjordan

^ Ya i remembered that too. I guess i'll find out saturday

4. whatslosinlike

whatslosinlike

og thread was comedy [​IMG]

5. solekid

solekid

Very True

6. alrjordan

alrjordan

Im gonna pull a tucker max and hide one of my dudes in a closet to film for scientific research. will update with vid and pics

just playin.. forreal tho

7. moreuptempo

moreuptempo

i began the same regiment that you did, it actually looked exactly the same as provided in your link. word to the wise...

after three days, my jimmy began to turn purple. at first i thought that was the extenze working it's magic, so i proceeded to smash –– like the incredible hulk. i woke up the next morning covered in sweat, and as I looked down at ol' jim I saw that it had become even more severely discolored overnight.

freaking the *%%$ out, i immediately jammed over to the hospital and checked myself into the E.R.. only to learn that the extenze had caused internal bleeding in my glans-penis and that og bobby johnson would have to be removed entirely. sadly, the doctor also told me that this was quite common with extenze, and that he expected some sort of class action lawsuit to be levied against the company within the next few years as a result of my common misfortune.

as far as i could gather from my conversation with him, it's really hit or miss as far as your personal immune system, etc go. as for me, i would rather not have missed.

good luck broseidon.

8. alrjordan

alrjordan

^ wait so you smashed like the hulk and then had to have your johnson removed???? ......... good enough for me, ill take my chances.

9. upptempo8387

upptempo8387

You could have gotten away with this story if you said you had to take medication to stop the internal bleeding or something. That line just blew your whole story to sh

10. moreuptempo

moreuptempo

man after my own heart [​IMG] HANDLE IT

11. alrjordan

alrjordan

[​IMG] Will do my man

12. megatron

megatron

It hurts

13. moreuptempo

moreuptempo

[​IMG]
    p.s. 

pixxx of said gf? 

14. alrjordan

alrjordan

^^ I posted some pics in the white girl thread a while back, lemme see what i got...

15. milestailsprowe

milestailsprowe

Back from my 1 week suspension and I see this thread and this. I love you NT. [​IMG][​IMG]

16. alrjordan

alrjordan

This is all you get for now. Maybe some better replies could sway me

17. h town hustler

h town hustler

Just do a dry run and dress rehesrsel before sound check and you're good.

18. wisepharoah

wisepharoah

I'm literally sitting on the toilet taking that godzilla post thanksgiving dump while reading this........ wowzers I didn't know people actually used Extenze......... interesting. *looks at penis, smiles and proceeds to wipe butt*

19. alrjordan

alrjordan

^haha trust i don't have that kind of issue. Just wanted to see what all the hype was about.

20. kk sl1der

kk sl1der

Plus with a lady like that, why wouldn't you try and please her?

Good catch, my man [​IMG]